• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I hate Lady.Oh i so much hate her.What does that lil' girl think she is?I mean, what sort of person shoots missiles at total strangers at first sight??:mad: Dante saved her life twice, and she repays him by trying to nail him?Dante's too nice. I'd have slapped her on the face if i were him!!>_<

Curse

Cursed Girl
mm....well the first time he didn't let her go so she shot him :}

and i think you're owerreacting ^^
lady thinks that all demons are bad and she just feels that she ahs to kill them all....(i feel the same way about some ppl >.>)

anyway slaping isn't dantes style :p

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Okay,maybe I'm overreacting a little.But she did see Dante fighting against demons & it doesn't take a genious to figure out that he's not a rogue devil,right?Still she keeps trying to get him.And i hate her"Ooooh,my family,my dead mother,my business" attitude.:mad:
Besides,the first time was actually when she met Dante in the Ice guardians' chamber.She fires the kalina ann at him without knowing he's a demon.C'mon, if Dante wasn't a devil,he'd have been blown into smitherens!!!!!Not exactly the way i'd say hello to someone.

Curse

Cursed Girl
ow yeah i forgot that part X]

well would you be a freaky girl if your mother would get killed by your dad , your dad was half demon and on top of that had a name marrie!

Vince

Oh god, sure I would kill myself if my name was mary :p
But she got a twisted mind I think..... she's not normal :O
She simply got digusted by what demons could do....

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I think its not her name that's weird, it's her character & appearannce.Though i felt sad for her at first,i was disgusted by her mean attitude towards Dante.( I do have the hots for both Dante & Vergil, u know.Damn they ain't real!):dry:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
she didnt know her name....................and Dante gave a name that she was called "Lady"...............but Arkham (Lady´s Father) knows her name................the real name is "Mary".................and she said: "Mary is dead for a long time.........."...................or something like that................i guess:(

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Iwas just replaying mission7 & inoticed something that made me even more mad.Dante grabs Lady's leg,and doesn't let go.Then she shoots at him & when he's gone,she says"so he's a demon too."What the f***!She shooted in his head thinking he's a human?:mad: Demosn hunters aren't supposed to shoot at other peoples' heads!
Grrrr!

Curse

Cursed Girl
well maybe cause all of the stuff hapened in ladys life...she gecame lesbian and started to hate guys XD

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
or she was a Mercenary.........trained to kill............................but at least Lady tried to kill Dante.................but Dante has a Demon´s Blood.................and that is too cool

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Curse;4188 said:
well maybe cause all of the stuff hapened in ladys life...she gecame lesbian and started to hate guys XD
Is that why u think she pulled off when Dante tried to Kiss her?(How could he! Hasn't he no taste?)
:mad:

Curse

Cursed Girl
IloveVergil;4196 said:
Is that why u think she pulled off when Dante tried to Kiss her?(How could he! Hasn't he no taste?)

ahh!!!i don't wanna remember that part!!!it's eating my heart out!!!!

Vince

Hey woa, lady as a lesbian no way....
She was in her week you know....
menstruation...
its the only reason I think...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;4196 said:

Dante doesnt like Lady....................coz he is a Devil Hunter...............its far impossible Dante in love for a mortal..................:D

Curse

Cursed Girl
Vince;4199 said:
Hey woa, lady as a lesbian no way....
She was in her week you know....
menstruation...
its the only reason I think...

XDDD

that was funny... XDD
well it's a posibility though XD
but i don't think it's a reason to be "cranky" like lady...let's just say lady's crazy,,,

d4rkn1ght;4218 said:
Dante doesnt like Lady....................coz he is a Devil Hunter...............its far impossible Dante in love for a mortal..................:D

pff....it's possible! what about dantes father sparda? he was inlowe with a mortal woman q:

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
ya....................but Eva wasnt a warrior or a Mercenary...................she was a pure human and lind for Sparda.........thats y Sparda was in love with Eva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom