• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8148 said:
What? The average height of women differs from one country to another,but 5'8" is a damn good height for a woman anywhere. I'm 5'5" and everyone here thinks I'm quite tall,(maybe because in my country the average height of women is 5 feet :lol:)

Why what country are you in? My sister is average height and she's a 5'8". I'm in England by the way. Not that this has much to do with this but I'm a 6'1"

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I live in Bangladesh,now I ain't gonna tell u where it is,I've answered that question in too many threds already.

Solidus

Rebellion
I agree with everything you said there IluvVergil, the character is far too edgy, I get annoyed every time she keeps sticking her stupid gun in Dante's face. What does she think she's going to do? Kill him?

machindix

Rockets and bullets aren't that bad... Trish threw a motorbike at Dante for heaven's sake. Yeah, I know she's suppose an assassin, but she really freaked the hell out of me when she picked up that bike.

Mundus: Ignorant fool! Haven't you realized that TRISH IS A MAN?
Dante: WTF?!

Yup, I think she's a guy and that's why Dante broke up with her. Oh, I'm way off topic...

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
machindix;8188 said:
Rockets and bullets aren't that bad... Trish threw a motorbike at Dante for heaven's sake. Yeah, I know she's suppose an assassin, but she really freaked the hell out of me when she picked up that bike.

Mundus: Ignorant fool! Haven't you realized that TRISH IS A MAN?
Dante: WTF?!

Yup, I think she's a guy and that's why Dante broke up with her. Oh, I'm way off topic...

LOL....................Trish a man ?? HA HA HA
thats good one

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8166 said:
I live in Bangladesh,now I ain't gonna tell u where it is,I've answered that question in too many threds already.

Don't worry, I know where Bangladesh is. Sorry I didn't mean any offence.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Nelo Angelo II;8312 said:
Don't worry, I know where Bangladesh is. Sorry I didn't mean any offence.
<hugs Nelo Angelo II> Finally someone who knows where my country is!! I was getting tired telling every person I meet online about where Bangladesh is.Anyway I wasn't offended by your post,so don't worry.But I was mad cuz u were too late in replying to my PM andI didn't write anything on Sinistra for 3 days waiting for your opinion on the back story of Kria:mad:.

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8333 said:
<hugs Nelo Angelo II> Finally someone who knows where my country is!! I was getting tired telling every person I meet online about where Bangladesh is.Anyway I wasn't offended by your post,so don't worry.But I was mad cuz u were too late in replying to my PM andI didn't write anything on Sinistra for 3 days waiting for your opinion on the back story of Kria:mad:.

soz I was away for most of half term. and I didn't really have any means of internet access. So short of learning psycokenesis I could not have replied sooner.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;8339 said:
BTW why u hate Bangladesh sis????

Because the politics in here is nastier than nightmare's goo........right now I'm grounded cuz there is too much tension in the city due to the upcoming election and people are fighting in the streets.=]

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8366 said:
Because the politics in here is nastier than nightmare's goo........right now I'm grounded cuz there is too much tension in the city due to the upcoming election and people are fighting in the streets.=]

That's ****!!!!:verymad: Grounded because of political tension. Honestly I've never seen anything closer to a fight on political ground than when I went on demos against the British National Party as a member of the Anti Nazi League. Now the ANL have disbanded but now I'm a member of UAF or Unite Against Fascism.

I'm still in disbelief of it. Well I'm not, I do believe you but you know what I mean.

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
I don't blame my parents,you won't believe how violent it can be......once it happenned that...nah,I won't tell ya,it disgusts me to talk about dirty politics...>_<

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
IloveVergil;8525 said:
I don't blame my parents,you won't believe how violent it can be......once it happenned that...nah,I won't tell ya,it disgusts me to talk about dirty politics...>_<

its ok...............if u want to tell
but at least the politics have the blame

Kaihedgie

Well I really don't know how this got off topic, but you really did overreact too much with the hate. Besides, since her mother was killed by devils, she'd have a perfect reason to hate them all. She just hadn't realised at the time the people like Dante can act just as humans as humans can be as evil as any other devil

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Kaihedgie;8820 said:
Well I really don't know how this got off topic, but you really did overreact too much with the hate. Besides, since her mother was killed by devils, she'd have a perfect reason to hate them all. She just hadn't realised at the time the people like Dante can act just as humans as humans can be as evil as any other devil

That doesn't justify her actions such as shooting missiles at total strangers(she didn't know Dante was a demon until she shooted him in the head),shooting people who try to save her from a thousand feet fall,and fighting Dante again in the library only some time after Dante saved her for the second time.She is a bit in the head at that time,I think>_<
I do feel sorry for her mother and everything,but she's just too fat headed.:dry:

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
IloveVergil;8823 said:
That doesn't justify her actions such as shooting missiles at total strangers(she didn't know Dante was a demon until she shooted him in the head),shooting people who try to save her from a thousand feet fall,and fighting Dante again in the library only some time after Dante saved her for the second time.She is a bit in the head at that time,I think>_<
I do feel sorry for her mother and everything,but she's just too fat headed.:dry:

No kidding, she's definitely belligerent, borderlining schizo/ paranoid perhaps.

Kaihedgie

IloveVergil;8823 said:
I do feel sorry for her mother and everything,but she's just too fat headed.:dry:[/Q

:/ That's Lady for you; stubborn as anyone else who might be stubborn, and she needed that attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom