• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

machindix

IloveVergil;4077 said:
I hate Lady.Oh i so much hate her.What does that lil' girl think she is?I mean, what sort of person shoots missiles at total strangers at first sight??:mad: Dante saved her life twice, and she repays him by trying to nail him?Dante's too nice. I'd have slapped her on the face if i were him!!>_<

Well, maybe she caught a glance of Dante's nipple strap and though he was pervert at first sight.:lol:

Just kidding...

Curse

Cursed Girl
machindix;4233 said:
Well, maybe she caught a glance of Dante's nipple strap and though he was pervert at first sight.:lol:

Just kidding...

omfg XDDD

nipple strap XDDDDDDDDD

pervert at first sight XDDD

Vince

sorry I can't find the word you were looking for? and also I had never heard of this word in french

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
machindix;4233 said:

Just kidding...

What the ****??:mad: Why does everyone jokes about that? I mean the strap is not that bad looking....

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
dont be mad IloveVergil................or else the site will blow into pieces with ur Wrath or something like that

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
d4rkn1ght;4658 said:
dont be mad IloveVergil................or else the site will blow into pieces with ur Wrath or something like that

I just don't like when someone jokes about his clothes.....cause I find him sexiest in DMC3

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
i dont like when they jokes about or saying bad jokes.................i get ****ed off..............................Dante is the Crazyest guy that i ever seen :p

machindix

IloveVergil;4652 said:
What the ****??:mad: Why does everyone jokes about that? I mean the strap is not that bad looking....

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone. Really, Dante's gun strap's cool...

IloveVergil

Demon a$$-kicker
Weird...in the manga lady looks quite nice....maybe she was more likable before her mother died & she went psycho.
Lady.jpg

Vergil2006

I personally hate her, re is a reaccaring char. She shoots people who try and save her. And when she is nice, she likes him... she is confuseing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom