• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lady GaGa

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Does anyone else find her music really good !! I love poker face and just dance .. or i might just like it as she's wearing the most revealing outfits ;););)

Anyone else ??

Keaton

Premium
The only song I can tolerate is Poker Face, never seen one of her videos, nor do I have the want to ^^ I can't really stand any of her other songs, I like Poker Face purely because its partially refreshing amungst all the crap in the charts ^^

Sparda™

I got her album with all bonus tracks before It hit the shops.

I like her retro approach with synthpop/electronic from the '80s and the fact she was inspired by Michael Jackson, David Bowie, The Queen and other artists/bands from that specific decade.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
Keaton;181713 said:
The only song I can tolerate is Poker Face, never seen one of her videos, nor do I have the want to ^^ I can't really stand any of her other songs, I like Poker Face purely because its partially refreshing amungst all the crap in the charts ^^

Thats true there steve .. and she's so spaced out all the time , i watched her on Friday Night With Jonathan Ross and she was like " yeah " " No " and it seemed she didnt really understand the questions.

But i like Poker Face and Just Dance , not to keen on others :D

Sparda™

What artists such as singers do in their personal lives is well, not my problem. If the music they do is something which makes my leg move or gives me a feeling of sympathy through It, I don't really care for anything else.

Except Just Dance and Poker Face, there's LoveGame, Starstruck, Disco Heaven, Paparazzi, Eh Eh and Big Girl Now.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I have no idea who or what Lady GaGa is. :blink: I'm so behind the times...

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I have only the vaguest idea of who she is, and I think I heard "Poker Face" once. I found it irritatingly catchy.

Pantera Queen

I find Poker Face very catchy:D It's one of the only reasons I want the album but then again I could just download it from iTunes:lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Steve;181737 said:
I have no idea who or what Lady GaGa is. :blink: I'm so behind the times...
You're missing nothing. She's crap. Like pretty much everything else in the charts these days...

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Angel;181824 said:
You're missing nothing. She's crap. Like pretty much everything else in the charts these days...

This, a thousand times this.

I only mildly like Poker Face after the cover of it that Faith No More did at Download, and that just cracked me up.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I love Lady Gaga!!! That girl is hot and her music is awesome. I remember hearing Just Dance (remixed) for the first time at one of my favorite gay clubs. Went absolutely gaga for Lady Gaga after that lol. My recent favorite from here is, Love Game.

Lets have some fun this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick XD

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
How do you annoy Lady Gaga?
Poke-her-face?

Bad puns aside...(ahem)

She’s an over-publicized whorehouse with conventional beats/tunes. (i.e hitting a crash can with a stick or prehaps banging my head against the desk since i'm tired of the wet-shat UK music scene.) The only appeal is showing facsimile, synthetic sacks considered breasts glued to her oiled, burnt chest. Her digitalized voice makes me ponder what the genuine voice is like, maybe if she’s fortunate, a donkey with a carrot lodged down its windpipe, except you replace the carrot with a dil-...
Hur hur. See wut i did thar?

No I don’t like her.

Top Bottom