• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've found my passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138845 said:
I don't know?

You tell me?

You know it all after all.

Well you should know, seeing as you're cracking them off to no effect with no lead.
I sure do know it all, yes i know it more than anyone else, especially when i state i'm the epitomy of artistic nature and brilliance as is your pal Aseroth.
If you're blindly going to insult Esura also for not doing anything, you're an utter tool. You FAIL to flame anyone, and if you said before that you liked 4Chan, I wouldn't be surprized if they flammed you the hell off.

Sparda™

These are the latest works. I'm working on another forum for a personal tag-wall.

rainbowdawnspardazk9.png

The background was digi painted, use of various techniques in blending and coloring in the overall signature.

crysisspardazd5.png

The render here was digi painted partially and for the background some abstract renders were used. There's also a mirror effect which was done.

saintsrowsotwspardaen6.png

This here is my entry for a SOTW at this forum. I gave a nice magazine-like effect to It.

citydigipainton9.png

Done from scratch. Nuff said.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Cut out images, with more cutouts images, blured, image adjustments + some extra.
What are you trying to show me?

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;138848 said:
These are the latest works. I'm working on another forum for a personal tag-wall.

rainbowdawnspardazk9.png

The background was digi painted, use of various techniques in blending and coloring in the overall signature.

crysisspardazd5.png

The render here was digi painted partially and for the background some abstract renders were used. There's also a mirror effect which was done.

saintsrowsotwspardaen6.png

This here is my entry for a SOTW at this forum. I gave a nice magazine-like effect to It.

citydigipainton9.png

Done from scratch. Nuff said.

Yeah, they good, but I bet my PS3 that Neros can do better ya.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
I'll have one when my college has calmed down.
Aseroth, you seriously need a boot up your backside. You're not brilliant as you think you are.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138847 said:
Well you should know, seeing as you're cracking them off to no effect with no lead.
I sure do know it all, yes i know it more than anyone else, especially when i state i'm the epitomy of artistic nature and brilliance as is your pal Aseroth.
If you're blindly going to insult Esura also for not doing anything, you're an utter tool. You FAIL to flame anyone, and if you said before that you liked 4Chan, I wouldn't be surprized if they flammed you the hell off.
Esure tried to jump into an argument that had nothing to do with him.
And if you weren't so utterly incapable of understanding the simplest of situations I never once took a side with either of you. Oh, I do love 4chan, but since I care for my membership here I keep anonymous strapped down.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138856 said:
And if you weren't so utterly incapable of understanding the simplest of situations I never once took a side with either of you. Oh, I do love 4chan, but since I care for my membership here I keep anonymous strapped down.

Actually he directed it at Aseroth, NOT you idiot, with no insult other than defending me. Which I don't need, but you seem to rithe in licking Aseroth's hiney. You're obviously siding now.
Being a 4Chan member doesn't effect your place here, being anonumous is making a thread about 4Chan too? WHats your memory like For'te?

Esura

BringerOfChaos;138856 said:

You guys blindy attack my buddy and you say that this have nothing to do with me....bah humbug!

Zach Fair

Esura;138833 said:
Dude.....thats low.

And dont be cocky. You're pretty low leveled yourself compared to some ppl on the Unreal Tournament 3 forums.

And it has already been established awhile ago that Neros was on par, maybe even surpassed you. You cant be best at everything.

Oh, and I'm an experience artist myself and I can see great work in front of my face when I see it. She got u beat dawg. :lol:

You my friend are retarded. Sparda vs this chick. Hmmmm Sparda has her beat. No way in hell she can beat Sparda. Now, NerosDevil, pentool CAN and IS used for cutting out images, henceforth rendering. The Marquee tool is also used for cutting images. But can't be used for rendering because the pentool gets more to the sides than marquee tool. Now about your other comments. Your current tag is hideous. Its replusive to look at. The text is off. The effects are random if there are any effects. Blurring images and adjustments is what you're doing as well because thats all that is in your current tag. You my friend are below Novice, Sparda is not. I'm willing to bet my life that you can't beat Sparda in a FAIR graphics battle. Hell, if you can't beat me, and I'm horrible compared to Sparda then you stand no chance against Sparda. Bringer of Chaos is right about his pentool comment while you are wrong. You seem to have just started and are WAYYYY to cocky and not going to get better because of it.

Esura, you have no graphic talent what so ever because if you know what it takes to make a tag you'd know that making something from scratch rather than having a render which is already done ( NerosDevil using for her tag) is hard as hell. Neros had the render already, while Sparda vectored his which I'm sure Neros can't do because noobs can't vector and Neros=Noob.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138858 said:
Actually he directed it at Aseroth, NOT you idiot, with no insult other than defending me. Which I don't need, but you seem to rithe in licking Aseroth's hiney. You're obviously siding now.
Being a 4Chan member doesn't effect your place here, being anonumous is making a thread about 4Chan too? WHats your memory like For'te?
Well we've reach a similar situation haven't we?

Esura's so far up your ass he can see you typing.

Esura needs get a hobby so he can have his own business.

Sparda™

We can see which is better at what and what so not...

Can we please go to the new-found passion of Bringer, which by the way is cool, cause I also do renderings.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138862 said:
Well we've reach a similar situation haven't we?

Esura's so far up your ass he can see you typing.

Esura needs get a hobby so he can have his own business.

Esura is a good friend, and not one I make a topic to purposely to bitch about someone with that pure incentive ~ My my, what a total pair of hypocrites you both are.
Knock the tard' jokes read off websites, use some logic instead of copypasta to make it fuction. You must utter fail at 4Chan at your rate.
And what Aseroth said, back on topic.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I never made this topic to bitch.
I never once said your name? Some people are justs crazy...

I don't copy and paste. But if you do since you bring it up so much out of nowhere, then that is fine by me. You have yet to meet anon.

And since your so good and so ready to defend yourself, take that **** you call GFX and go somewhere that you can't hide behind the fanboys that are swinging from your tits.

Good luck.

Wish you well.

Now leave. Promptly.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138867 said:
I never made this topic to bitch.
I never once said your name? Some people are justs crazy...

I don't copy and paste. But if you do since you bring it up so much out of nowhere, then that is fine by me. You have yet to meet anon.

And since your so good and so ready to defend yourself, take that **** you call GFX and go somewhere that you can't hide behind the fanboys that are swinging from your tits.

Good luck.

Wish you well.

Now leave. Promptly.

Hinting is screaming someones name, don't play dumb.
Fair enough if you don't paste, but if you want to at least 'try' and flame me, keep childish crap out the window and use something a little wittier.
Where did I say I was good? Give me a quote. If you're such a smart-arse who 'clearly' knows how to troll. Never ONCE, even on MSN did I say I was good, yet only once from other members mentioned once in this topic I was at level.
I have fanboys eh? You're the one getting worked up, go bawwww D: in the corner. Funny how you mentioned on MSN my sigs were better than Aseroths. I'll even send the convo if you like. You're spewing hypocritical tripe everywhere and not even supporting any reasonable arguement other than suffice to say "ahaha, your momma so fat!" Egender jokes.
Moron.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138868 said:
Hinting is screaming someones name, don't play dumb.
Fair enough if you don't paste, but if you want to at least 'try' and flame me, keep childish crap out the window and use something a little wittier.
Where did I say I was good? Give me a quote. If you're such a smart-arse who 'clearly' knows how to troll. Never ONCE, even on MSN did I say I was good, yet only once from other members mentioned once in this topic I was at level.
I have fanboys eh? You're the one getting worked up, go bawwww D: in the corner. Funny how you mentioned on MSN my sigs were better than Aseroths. I'll even send the convo if you like. You're spewing hypocritical tripe everywhere and not even supporting any reasonable arguement other than suffice to say "ahaha, your momma so fat!" Egender jokes.
Moron.
Childish crap? You should practice in that field too...;)

Your imagining things like a crazy old house wife...^_^

I said you were better because I thought I could make use of you.
But I should have known better then to ask that of you.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138869 said:
Childish crap? You should practice in that field too...;)

Your imagining things like a crazy old house wife...^_^

I said you were better because I thought I could make use of you.
But I should have known better then to ask that of you.

Another bad comeback since you cannot comeup with anything. You have terrible excuses; looking for any exit to worm yourself from. You should have known better than to be an annoying impatient idiot who id rather have talked to had you been more firm like on the forum instead of, example:
"OMFG
OMG
LOL
I CANT DO IT
LOLOL
!!!111"

Maybe you'd have had a better responce.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
My comebacks are fine, your just to simple minded to grasp them.

You came off to as an idiot, so I addressed you that way.

And I did not talk like that. Sorry.

No one who has ever had a computer can rightfully deny never using internet language. Your argument fails just like your work.

Live with it.

Esura

BringerOfChaos;138871 said:
My comebacks are fine, your just to simple minded to grasp them.

You came off to as an idiot, so I addressed you that way.

And I did not talk like that. Sorry.

No one who has ever had a computer can rightfully deny never using internet language. Your argument fails just like your work.

Live with it.

Tch, tch, tch.

Pot calling the kettle black.....how sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom