• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've found my passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;138822 said:
Bringer is not my side-kick, and please NerosDevil, learn some Photoshop. You're such a low novice.

Thats funny looking back at your old signatures in the sticky thread. Seems i was being compared to you within a few days? Plus you did pretty novice sigs yourself for a few months. Don't be such a hypocrite.

Sparda™

You're no way near my level. Keep practicing.

The people who compared you to me have no comprehension of artistic level.

Art is biased.

What some think is cool, some may say it sucks.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138820 said:
I'm not. Batman and Robin here should keep it to MSN opposed to making hints at me on a forum, over Bringers stupidity to not act calm with me.
Calm? Don't you mean bitchy?

Why do I have to be the side kick?

Sparda™

You're funny.

If you want some competition, get a boob job, some make up, 'practice' and maybe we'll see. This is not a GFX forum.

You should register to NSL or GSA and see what others think of your work.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138829 said:
Calm? Don't you mean bitchy?

Why do I have to be the side kick?

Because Aseroth is 'clearly' too brilliant and artistic to be second best. ^-^b

@Aseroth:
Why do i need a boob job? Being narrow/shallow minded? Using personal blows to get to me because you can't suppose your own arguement? Oh, and if you're getting personal, you're not exactly God's gift with that face.
I clearly am not bothered being banned off this forum, im holding my ground pretty well against two morons getting beaten down by one.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Dante Aseroth;138825 said:
You're no way near my level. Keep practicing.

The people who compared you to me have no comprehension of artistic level.

Art is biased.

What some think is cool, some may say it sucks.

Dude.....thats low.

And dont be cocky. You're pretty low leveled yourself compared to some ppl on the Unreal Tournament 3 forums.

And it has already been established awhile ago that Neros was on par, maybe even surpassed you. You cant be best at everything.

Oh, and I'm an experience artist myself and I can see great work in front of my face when I see it. She got u beat dawg. :lol:

Sparda™

Esura;138833 said:
Dude.....thats low.

And dont be cocky. You're pretty low leveled yourself compared to some ppl on the Unreal Tournament 3 forums.

And it has already been established awhile ago that Neros was on par, maybe even surpassed you. You cant be best at everything.

Oh, and I'm an experience artist myself and I can see great work in front of my face when I see it. She got u beat dawg. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's funny dude.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
G, she just totally got you with that face thing!:lol:

C'mon people have showdown.

I want to see both of you at your best.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138837 said:
G, she just totally got you with that face thing!:lol:

C'mon people have showdown.

I want to see both of you at your best.

G, he just totally got me with that boob thing! lol! Exactly by the fact he's never seen by boobs! Isn't that ironic?
I don't want a showdown, because i'm during exams at college which is why i aint posting and im more focused of digital art currently.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm dead serious.

It took the combined force of memory, wit, and what you saw in front of you to do that.

:lol:

I thought I'd get to have a hilarious argument with ND, but Dante just stool my spotlight.

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
That pic was awesome Bringer. Damn I didn't know getting help from someone could get so ugly, even when it's about something good.

On another note, I love seeing all this competitiveness. it gets me all giddy.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138840 said:
I'm dead serious.

It took the combined force of memory, wit, and what you saw in front of you to do that.

:lol:

I thought I'd get to have a hilarious argument with ND, but Dante just stool my spotlight.

How many more crap-read-up-stereotypical-jokes are you going to read? I could argue with you all night, since i do alot on 4Chan, and you're making yourself look like an idiot.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I don't know?

You tell me?

You know it all after all.

And for the record I don't read up on **** like that.

Come to my neighborhood and talkin' that ****. I guarantee you'll leave all kinds of ****ed up.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
BringerOfChaos;138842 said:
Esura, your all up in our kool laid, but you don't know the flavor.

So leave.

Howabout you hop off DA's dick and grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom