• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I've found my passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I started a couple of Photo shop threads a while ago, but I hadn't really found my calling.

Signature making was just not for me.
That being said, I take myself back to what Mr. Aseroth gave me tip about rendering and that tip was to use the pen tool.

But I listened to a person who led me in the wrong direction, then after a while seemed to completely ignore me.

So now I render with the pen tool.

Here are the fruits:

Haruhiswimpenren-2.png

Mikurupenrender.png

If this thread survives the night I'll post the rest.

Sparda™

BringerOfChaos;138771 said:
I take myself back to what Mr. Aseroth gave me tip about rendering and that tip was to use the pen tool.

But I listened to a person who led me in the wrong direction, then after a while seemed to completely ignore me.

I don't think I let you down and ignored you...If I'm the guy you're referring to...:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dante Aseroth;138773 said:
I don't think I let you down and ignored you...If I'm the guy you're referring to...:lol:
No.

There is only one other active signature maker here.

And for the record you helped me, so thanks.

What do you think of them?

Sparda™

^ I know who you're referring to.

As for the renders, they are smooth and nice. I suggest you keep practicing with simple renders before moving on with the difficult ones, such as those with effects, disturbed, blurred or any other effects.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Nice renders. Sig making is good although boring, i havent been for a while, and got my passion now back onto digital painting which i'm doing with my tablet pen, getting ready for Deviant.
Oh, and if you mean me Chaos, its because you're extremely damn annoying on MSN and didn't shut up so i ignored you. Don't be afraid either to say my name and talk crap behind my back. Also don't bullsh*t, pen tool is rendering, pentool is not used often for signatures when deleting items much which what you were told by Aseorth at the time. So, false, i never lead you anywhere but you being an idiot and not listening properly.
Case closed.

Sparda™

The Pen Tool is very useful even in Sig making.

Gives great effects.

NerosDevil;138795 said:
Also don't bullsh*t, pen tool is rendering, pentool is not used often for signatures when deleting items much which what you were told by Aseorth at the time

Did you daydream or something?

I told to Bringer to use the Pen Tool for rendering stuff only, not erasing.

That's nonsense.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138795 said:
Oh, and if you mean me Chaos, its because you're extremely damn annoying on MSN and didn't shut up so i ignored you. Don't be afraid either to say my name and talk crap behind my back.
If asking for help is wrong I shouldn't have come to you.

So, false, i never lead you anywhere but you being an idiot and not listening properly.
Case closed.
So you never told me to use the eraser? And excuse me for be discreet. I won't next time.

And do I sense anger? Would you like me to come back?

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
@ Bringer:
If asking for help is wrong I shouldn't have come to you.
Asking for help is fine and dandy, i'll help. But when you pester me constantly and I TELL you top stop and you don't then I get annoyed. You had no other interest in me either or than using me for personal use of yourself, that I find rude sir.

So you never told me to use the eraser? And excuse me for be discreet. I won't next time.

And do I sense anger? Would you like me to come back?

Pardon? I said USE the eraser, NOT the pen tool, which i'll even get the convo up we dicusss about Aseroth verbally telling you on here to use the pen tool for erasing.
Oh, no anger, but I don't like whiney idiots like you spreading crap because you don't know your limits.

@ Aseroth:
Did you daydream or something?

I told to Bringer to use the Pen Tool for rendering stuff only, not erasing.

That's nonsense.

I'm going to dig it up now.

EDIT:
Oh and Aseroth here it is:

Professional users get to work with the Pen Tool which is useful to get a clear cutout from the image.

Sparda™

^ A clear cutout is obtained with rendering, thus using the Pen Tool.

Never mentioned used in Sig-making, but rendering.

A clear cutout is obtained in RENDERING.

You take the render and put It in the signature workplace...GEEZ!!!

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^well said.

Asking for help is fine and dandy, i'll help. But when you pester me constantly and I TELL you top stop and you don't then I get annoyed. You had no other interest in me either or than using me for personal use of yourself, that I find rude sir.
You never told me to stop asking for help, you just put up a busy sign. I added you for the purpose of you helping me, not because our conversations would flower into a friendship.

Pardon? I said USE the eraser, NOT the pen tool, which i'll even get the convo up we dicusss about Aseroth verbally telling you on here to use the pen tool for erasing.
Oh, no anger, but I don't like whiney idiots like you spreading crap because you don't know your limits.
No one starts out perfect unless your some kind of prodigy.
And I'm well aware of my limits, so I don't try to help someone knowing I can't like a big ****ing air head.

And for the record I like it if you left.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Dante Aseroth;138808 said:
^ A clear cutout is obtained with rendering, thus using the Pen Tool.

Never mentioned used in Sig-making, duh.

It was DISCUSSED in a Photoshop sig making topic. Know what you're talking about please. I find it funny how you bitched about Aseroth now you're licking his shoe Bringer.

You never told me to stop asking for help, you just put up a busy sign. I added you for the purpose of you helping me, not because our conversations would flower into a friendship.

Busy sign as many know, doesn't mean i'm busy, and paying attention would heed i talked WHEN on busy. Oh, and I know you wanted me for sig making, but you were clearly irratating and being annoying. Trying talking calmer next time? Piech?

No one starts out perfect unless your some kind of prodigy.
And I'm well aware of my limits, so I don't try to help someone knowing I can't like a big ****ing air head.

And for the record I like it if you left

Bawwwwww, are you upset? D:
You clearly don't know your annoyance limits and speaking calm on MSN opposed to a forum. Give yourself a slap on the arse if anyone please.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
NerosDevil;138810 said:
It was DISCUSSED in a Photoshop sig making topic. Know what you're talking about please.
Well, topics can go off topic.

He clearly stated it can be used to get a clean cut out.

Sparda™

NerosDevil;138810 said:
It was DISCUSSED in a Photoshop sig making topic. Know what you're talking about please.

Read carefully.

You make the render first and you put It in the signature workplace. To erase something in the signature use the Eraser.

That was intended, but you seemingly like to put me on the wrong spot.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
BringerOfChaos;138811 said:
Well, topics can go off topic.

He clearly stated it can be used to get a clean cut out.

Crap excuse.
Pen tool is primarily a rendering tool, NOT a cutout tool mostly. So, where did i lead you wrong again, unless i said Clone Stamp tool for image cutouts? No. Well there you have it.

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
WTF is up with the drama?

Damn guys, you'd think that this forum was a roleplay for Dawson's Creek or some shnit. Can you guys PLEASE do this over VMs or PMs? This is not the place for you all angsty teen bullshnit drama which is overall....insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;138817 said:
WTF is up with the drama?

Damn guys, you'd think that this forum was a roleplay for Dawson's Creek or some shnit. Can you guys PLEASE do this over VMs or PMs? This is not the place for you all angsty teen bullshnit drama which is overall....insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Batman and Robin here should keep it to MSN opposed to making hints at me on a forum, over Bringers stupidity to not act calm with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom