• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itachi(Naruto) vrs DMC charecters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
Don't say they are magic demon guns, he found a shotgun in a bar and it magically never runs out. I don't think its likely a random bar shotgun is magic. If Dante had to deal with ammo constraints he would run out quick. Seeing how infinite ammo is not an actual son of Sparda ability, lets see him do without his guns after the first mission.

Btw this is from wiki

He is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself

I don't know if that means he can make the guns have infinite ammo but its worth taking into consideration

Railazel

Black Angel;180928 said:
Read my first post,it says any DMC character. The point of the thread is to pit Itachi against any DMC character (character meaning one, characters is what I would have said If I wanted him to take on all of them at once) The title is to get you interested in the topic, the first post explains what we are doing here. The topic says vrs DMC characters, meaning any one of DMCs many characters.

You got me on that one.

I was trying to say that any ONE charecter would lose to Itachi. I said ANY DMC charecter, not every.

Even still, he would die.

As for your challenge, even Dante hasn't done that. Without breaking a sweat?? Dante must fail then, he almost dies a couple of times.

When!? Please tell me, when!? When does he die against Hell's entire army? The only person that actual comes close to killing him is Vergil, no one else has done it nor will anyone ever do it. Also, Dante does have that kind of strength, he is the son of Sparda after all, he's probably on par with his father.

I mean, come on. Thats like saying DMC characters have to go thru all 3 DMC games with no healing items, no getting health orbs off defeated foes and no getting refreshed at the start of each mission.

That's probably what would happen. Even Nevan might be able to pull that off.

Even Dante gets to rest, he is knocked out for awhile like twice in DMC 3. On top of that it doesn't take allot of fighting Virgil to tire him out.

You know what? Now that you mention... I don't care about the first Dante vs Vergil fight anymore. Why? Because Dante has been stabbed in possibly more vital areas that I can count and was shot in the head. Yet, when he faces his brother, he actually becomes mortal... Does that really makes sense to you? If it does then please explain it to me. Other than that, I'll just count that as a mere contradiction and go along with the fact that Dante SHOULD have beaten his brother to a pulp (I know he didn't, I get that fact, so don't repeat it.)

I would like to see Dante try that. Seriously, there isn't a game mode with no health drops that doesn't start you at each stage with full health. Thats because it would be impossible. I mean the only reason you posted such a ridiculous little "trial" there is because you know that any single DMC character would lose to him. Just because maby he doesn't have the energy to fight every monster from every game without rest does not mean that a full power well rested Itachi would not own Dante Sparda or Virgil in one on one combat. The Sparda family's ability to fight on forever (And they can't) would not come into play in a battle that is decided in the first few seconds.

I know this is going to hurt you so much, but its truth, so try to bear with it. Basically... You're worong. I put up that little "trial" because that's what Sparda did, and that's what Dante is doing. In fact, if all of Hell's Army came up to Dante all at once, he would probably defeat them all. If Itachi is as strong as you say, he should be able to do this, too. If he can't do that, then he definitely won't defeat Sparda, Dante, or even Vergil.

Also, Dante's skill does not let him go the long haul just with skill. May I remind you that in-game Dante has totally unexplained infinite ammo? Not just with Ebony and Ivory either, but with random shotguns he finds on the floor or in bars. He gets limitless ammo as a game mechanic because having to deal with ammo might have broken the game. Don't say they are magic demon guns, he found a shotgun in a bar and it magically never runs out. I don't think its likely a random bar shotgun is magic. If Dante had to deal with ammo constraints he would run out quick. Seeing how infinite ammo is not an actual son of Sparda ability, lets see him do without his guns after the first mission.

You know, Capcom could've made it so that the enemy could drop ammo or ammo could placed in random areas. Either way, it doesn't matter. Really, I don't think anyone cares about the infinite ammo thing because its going to be explained. Besides, Dante doesn't need his guns, he could go all- out with just swing his sword around. I mean, look at Vergil, he's been doing the "no-guns" thing for most of his life and look how he turned out.

In-game Itachi has the ability to stand still and recharge his chakra in seconds in Ultimate Ninja storm. In The Broken bond his chakra just slowly comes back on its own pretty quickly. Given that his super speed and fireball jutsu alone could take out pretty much all minor enemies, some throwing knives(Dante gets infinite bullets just because so Itachi should get limiless throwing knives like Lucia) mixed in with the fire balls and other Jutsu for the bosses leaving him to only need to use Mangekyo on the 2 sons of Sparda......maby he could do it.....if just like Dante he got a nap in between missions.

I'm talking about ANIME Itachi, the ACTUAL Itachi. Besides, fireballs and speed alone aren't going to do much.

I know that Itachi does not posses instant Chakra recovery powers like Naruto characters do in their games, but neither should Dante have the infinite ammo he gets only in-game. Deciding who would beat up the drones of meaningless little demons would involve arguing over game mechanics and whatnot. I mean if Dante gets his in-game only skills so should Itachi. If that is how we are playing I have another long list of abilities and items for him to use. But I will stick to what Itachi actually does in the Manga.

If you're going to stick with the manga, then why are you bringing up all this in-game stuff?

Besides deciding who can kill the most little guys is not the point of this thread, lets stick to Piting each DMC character against Itachi by themselves. It isn't a contest over who can kill the most demons, it is about who wins in a strait up fight.

I never said anything about it being a contest of who can kill the most demons. I put that up there because he has to at least do that before actually being able to defeat anybody.

Also ur wrong about a couple of things here.

Okay, shoot...

1st off, Amatesaru HAS burned thru unbreakable things. It burned a hole thru the great toad stomach Justu, with was thought to be unbreakable and inescapable. The one who cast the Jutsu said "How could he have burned thru the stomach of a great toad when the toad itself can breath fire?"

2nd Itachi uses Amatesaru to burn Sasuke's fireball attack, so it DOES burn even flame. They even made a point of saying it consumes any target, even flame itself. I'm guessing the fire demons would be toast(pardon the pun)

Still, most of these guys would probably just keep fighting despite being consistently burned, and you still have answered the second part of the question, so Amaterasu can't burn through demon magic.

It doesn't matter if they don't dream, a god puts you to sleep. The end.

It still won't work... If the person doesn't have a mind intact, then any illusion won't work.

As for his sheild, Sasuke's chidori blade cuts thru anything just like yamato and is fueled by lightning chakra, it was totally useless in thier fight.

You've a point there.

Sasuke launched a bolt of lightning at Itachi, infused with the power of the sky. It was an attack beyond what any Ninja could do with thier Chakra alone.He achieved it by heating up the air to use a thundercloud and drive down from the heavens an unblockable and unavoidable lightning strike. It traveled at 1/1000nth of a second and Itachi summoned Susano'o in less time then that AND was able to raise the shield which completely stopped the attack. Meaning Itachi is so fast he can do a summoning AND use it to defend in less than 1/1000nth of a second. It also means it stopped a bolt of lightning thought to cut thru anything.

Yeah, I get it.

Umm, I seem to recall the fact that Itachi murdered an entire family of exeptionaly skilled :ninja:NINJAS:ninja:.

Would need epic NINJA speed to do that.:lol:

1. It was a surprise attack
2. Most of them weren't even ninja
3. Itachi had the Mangekyou.

Sasuke and Kakashi are both just as fast as Virgil. Itachi owned them both. Kakashi several times.

I don't think Virgil's speed can match Itachi, he moves faster than you can see him.

Plus he can form exploding clones of himself, will Virgil know witch Itachi to attack and witch ones blow up in his face?

Virgil is fast, but the sharingan can see everything he tries to do before he can do it. Like the matrix on crack really.

Vergil is way faster than Kakashi or Sasuke, the Sharingan won't be able to track him at all. Plus, clones won't matter, Vergil could just kill one, then kill the other before either one of them explodes. As a little note, the Sharingan can't track anything that is faster than it. Take Sasuke's fight against Lee. Even though he had his sharingan active, he still couldn't match Lee's speed.

Also the blindness is an issue. Thats kind of why I only meant any single DMC character. But it is a gradual thing that only occurs when he uses Mangeko. If he stuck to normal Sharingan and his mastered Ninjutsu, he could still beat everyone except maby the 2 sons of Sparda. Them plus Sparda himself, only 3 fights where he would need the Mangekyo Sharingan.

Itachi's going to need the Mangekyou on all the fights, which is why I say he won't last long because if he uses either of his techniques too long, he could die.

Railazel

On a side note, I am loving everybody's well thought out posts. Especially the one quoted here. This is shaping up to be the best vrs thread I have ever seen. Thanks for dealing with me being a total Itachi fanboy here:lol:

Thanks, I'm quite enjoying this as well. As you can see, I'll be continuously arguing about this until Capcom and Viz media finally decide to do a collaboration. So you just keep being a fanboy and I'll just continue to be an objective bastard :D

(Wow, I didn't expect my post to be this long)

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I know this is going to hurt you so much, but its truth, so try to bear with it. Basically... You're worong. I put up that little "trial" because that's what Sparda did, and that's what Dante is doing. In fact, if all of Hell's Army came up to Dante all at once, he would probably defeat them all. If Itachi is as strong as you say, he should be able to do this, too. If he can't do that, then he definitely won't defeat Sparda, Dante, or even Vergil.
I never said anything about it being a contest of who can kill the most demons. I put that up there because he has to at least do that before actually being able to defeat anybody.

What? That is criteria just cause you say so? Wrong wrong wrong.

Itachi has more than enough power to beat the sons of Sparda. Killing allot of worthless demons doesn't actually prove anything other than the fact that the sons of Sparda can fight longer.

He may not have the stamina to fight EVERYTHING Dante has back to back without rest, but he can still easily beat Dante himself. Thats because a fight between the two wouldn't last that long.

Itachi doesn't have to jump thru the hoops of DMC. He has already handled allot of ninja missions as a part of Anbu, the moste elite ninja in the leaf village and all of fire country.

It is stated several times by several different characters that Itachi was the strongest Ninja alive when he was still around.

In a one on one fight, Itachi owns everyone from DMC. Especially the sons of Sparda. That is the point I am trying to make in this thread.

Itachi's going to need the Mangekyou on all the fights, which is why I say he won't last long because if he uses either of his techniques too long, he could die.

No he won't. No one except maby Dante or Virgil could force him to use his ace. Itachi is a master of allot of elemental ninjutsu along with being super fast and he expertly uses a katana and his throwing weapons.

Vergil is way faster than Kakashi or Sasuke, the Sharingan won't be able to track him at all. Plus, clones won't matter, Vergil could just kill one, then kill the other before either one of them explodes. As a little note, the Sharingan can't track anything that is faster than it. Take Sasuke's fight against Lee. Even though he had his sharingan active, he still couldn't match Lee's speed.

Do you even know how fast Sasuke is in shippuden? Look at a few of the shippuden fights then talk to me about speed. You are just being a fanboy......oops so am I:lol:.....but still.....Virgil isn't god of speed just cause you say so. Sasuke can move faster than you can see him, just like Virgil. Since we can't tell how fast they are after the point where they are moving to fast to see, we don't actually know who is faster:lol:

The only person I will admit might have the edge in speed is Virgil. That is only cause he actually teleports. Witch itsn't high speed movement (and that is cheating, joke:lol:).

About he Sasuke vrs rock lee fight, when Sasuke fought Lee he didn't have the fully mature Sharingan. Also, Itachi is not Sasuke. Itachi is whole worlds stronger.

1. It was a surprise attack
2. Most of them weren't even ninja
3. Itachi had the Mangekyou.

1. The fact that he surprised a whole family of ninja is a feat in itself.

2. The Uchiha family ninja where the police force of the entire village. There where plenty of ninja for him to kill.

3. The Mangekyo beat the entire Uchiha clan and it would also beat Dante or Virgil.

You know, Capcom could've made it so that the enemy could drop ammo or ammo could placed in random areas. Either way, it doesn't matter. Really, I don't think anyone cares about the infinite ammo thing because its going to be explained. Besides, Dante doesn't need his guns, he could go all- out with just swing his sword around. I mean, look at Vergil, he's been doing the "no-guns" thing for most of his life and look how he turned out.

Why would demons be carrying handgun ammo? I'm kidding. And your right, no one cares about Dante's ammo. The point is that as far as we know, capcom is bending the rules for him to be able to plow thru a wave of demons with no reloading. Also, Dante can't summon magic swords(also cheating:lol:) meaning he would be at a loss without his guns.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I don't know if that means he can make the guns have infinite ammo but its worth taking into consideration

Almost forgot you, sorry:lol:

This MAY be true, but Wikipedia isn't cannon.......in anything.

In DMC 2 Ebony and Ivory are "magic" handguns, if his handguns are "magic" that means its the guns and not Dante himself providing limitless lead and that doesn't explain the other guns he finds randomly on the floor suddenly never running out.

Unless wiki is cannon, but it isn't.

But still, no one cares. I'm not gonna say Dante gets no guns for this fight on a technicality.

Thanks, I'm quite enjoying this as well. As you can see, I'll be continuously arguing about this until Capcom and Viz media finally decide to do a collaboration. So you just keep being a fanboy and I'll just continue to be an objective bastard

(Wow, I didn't expect my post to be this long)

The epic clash of these characters and our egos is gonna make something awesome.:lol:

Railazel

Black Angel;181077 said:
What? That is criteria just cause you say so? Wrong wrong wrong.

Its not because I say so, it IS the criteria.

Itachi has more than enough power to beat the sons of Sparda. Killing allot of worthless demons doesn't actually prove anything other than the fact that the sons of Sparda can fight longer.

He may not have the stamina to fight EVERYTHING Dante has back to back without rest, but he can still easily beat Dante himself. Thats because a fight between the two wouldn't last that long.

I just have to say that what you just said makes absoulutely no sense. Basically, since Dante, Vergil, and Sparda are stronger, Itachi can beat them? I'll say this one last time, if Itachi can beat EVERY demon in DMC, not just the little ones, EVERY demon, then he can go up against Dante, Vergil, and Sparda.

Itachi doesn't have to jump thru the hoops of DMC. He has already handled allot of ninja missions as a part of Anbu, the moste elite ninja in the leaf village and all of fire country.

Ninjas are weaker than Demons.

It is stated several times by several different characters that Itachi was the strongest Ninja alive when he was still around.

He is one of the most powerful that I've seen, other than Yondaime and Orochimaru.

In a one on one fight, Itachi owns everyone from DMC. Especially the sons of Sparda. That is the point I am trying to make in this thread.

Sorry, bro, but the biggest win Itachi is ever going to get is a draw (unless he's fighting Beowulf or Nero, then that's an automatic win).

No he won't. No one except maby Dante or Virgil could force him to use his ace. Itachi is a master of allot of elemental ninjutsu along with being super fast and he expertly uses a katana and his throwing weapons.

First of all, not every DMC chracter is human- sized. Itachi will be forced to use his ace because most of the Demons he will be facing are far larger than he is. Also, most of them have attacks that might cause trouble for him, like Arkham's Legion Summoning or Jester's Ball Summoning. Basically, Itachi will need his full arsenal to beat at least one Demon, and he'll probably die by the end of the fight.

Do you even know how fast Sasuke is in shippuden? Look at a few of the shippuden fights then talk to me about speed. You are just being a fanboy......oops so am I:lol:.....but still.....Virgil isn't god of speed just cause you say so. Sasuke can move faster than you can see him, just like Virgil. Since we can't tell how fast they are after the point where they are moving to fast to see, we don't actually know who is faster:lol:

First, I am not a fanboy. If I was a fanboy, most of my arguments would probably be just a bunch of ignorant bullcrap based off of modest opinion, and my stuff are never opinionated. But, you're right on the fact that we can't say who's faster.

The only person I will admit might have the edge in speed is Virgil. That is only cause he actually teleports. Witch itsn't high speed movement (and that is cheating, joke:lol:).

Wait! Who's a witch!? Where is she!? Anyways, I thought Vergil's moves at super-fast speed? It kind of makes sense seeing how fast he can swing his sword (which is pretty fast). Oh well, it does seem kind of like cheating.

About he Sasuke vrs rock lee fight, when Sasuke fought Lee he didn't have the fully mature Sharingan. Also, Itachi is not Sasuke. Itachi is whole worlds stronger.

I know, but still, if he fought Lee again, he still wouldn't be able to beat him since Lee doesn't use any jutsu and he also has his Eight Gates, Sasuke would die if he fought Unlocked Gate Lee. Plus, I know Itachi's stronger, I'm just making a point.

1. The fact that he surprised a whole family of ninja is a feat in itself.

Not really, it was planned by the government.

2. The Uchiha family ninja where the police force of the entire village. There where plenty of ninja for him to kill.

I knew that, but still most of them were whether retired or just normal.

3. The Mangekyo beat the entire Uchiha clan and it would also beat Dante or Virgil.

No, because Dante and Vergil could probably do the same thing and not break a sweat.

Why would demons be carrying handgun ammo? I'm kidding. And your right, no one cares about Dante's ammo. The point is that as far as we know, capcom is bending the rules for him to be able to plow thru a wave of demons with no reloading. Also, Dante can't summon magic swords(also cheating:lol:) meaning he would be at a loss without his guns.

Not really, like I said he could probably do without them. Like I said, Vergil never used guns (excluding Summoned Swords) and he turned out to be a beast.

Black Angel;181095 said:
Almost forgot you, sorry:lol:

This MAY be true, but Wikipedia isn't cannon.......in anything.

I think Rose is talking an actual DMC wiki, not wikipedia.

In DMC 2 Ebony and Ivory are "magic" handguns, if his handguns are "magic" that means its the guns and not Dante himself providing limitless lead and that doesn't explain the other guns he finds randomly on the floor suddenly never running out.

Maybe there magic...

Unless wiki is cannon, but it isn't.

Wikis usually contain information about the subject there based on, so yeah, there canon.

But still, no one cares. I'm not gonna say Dante gets no guns for this fight on a technicality.

Here, Here...

The epic clash of these characters and our egos is gonna make something awesome.:lol:

Ninjas May Cry) Naruto's Awakening.

Ebony & Ivory 666;181143 said:
lol i love this thread....

So do I.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Its not because I say so, it IS the criteria.

I just have to say that what you just said makes absoulutely no sense. Basically, since Dante, Vergil, and Sparda are stronger, Itachi can beat them? I'll say this one last time, if Itachi can beat EVERY demon in DMC, not just the little ones, EVERY demon, then he can go up against Dante, Vergil, and Sparda.

First of all, not every DMC chracter is human- sized. Itachi will be forced to use his ace because most of the Demons he will be facing are far larger than he is. Also, most of them have attacks that might cause trouble for him, like Arkham's Legion Summoning or Jester's Ball Summoning. Basically, Itachi will need his full arsenal to beat at least one Demon, and he'll probably die by the end of the fight.

He couldn't fight them all back to back with no rest, but neither did Dante so this trial is ridiculous.

Someone who can run a marathon isn't gonna be as fast as someone who just does the 100 yard dash. Dante can fight legions of hells minions but Itachi owns in one on one combat vrs super powerful opponents and demons. That is what I mean basically. Itachi couldn't go on forever, but he definitely could fight and beat just Dante one on one. Or just Virgil one on one. As a matter of fact there is not one demon boss or lesser minion that could beat Itachi if they fought him while he was full strength and fully rested because in Naruto Shippuden it is revealed that the Mangekyo sharingan can control DEMONS. Madara Uchiha used the Sharingan to control the nine tailed fox(a big powerful demon) and that is why it attacked the leaf village. Sasuke uses the normal Sharingan to suppress the power of the nine tailed fox inside Naruto. True he couldn't do it over and over because of the degenerating eyesight, but pit just any one DMC character against him and Mangekyo beats them. That was the original point of the thread. That is my argument anyway. I never said he could run the whole gauntlet, I said he could beat any ONE DMC charecter you put in front of him.

Dante beating every little demon he has so far doesn't matter in front of the power of the sharingan.

Also, the size of his opponent doesn't matter. And he wouldn't need his ace when the normal Sharingan can suppress demonic power, cast powerful illusions and let him see everything they try to throw at him before they even know what to do.

That isn't what I said and you know it. The fighting allot of demons does not mean they are stronger. Itachi does not have to go thru that many demons to walk into Devil May Cry, thru the front door and attack Dante.

He doesn't have to be able to do the same things as Dante or Virgil, what he can do easily beats them one on one.

Basically what I mean is Itachi might not be able to fight a compleatly ridiculous number of demons with no rest or maby he couldn't win a hot dog eating contest, but he can still kick the ass of Dante and Virgil in a one on one fight.

First, I am not a fanboy. If I was a fanboy, most of my arguments would probably be just a bunch of ignorant bullcrap based off of modest opinion, and my stuff are never opinionated. But, you're right on the fact that we can't say who's faster.

You deciding all of a sudden that Virgil is faster than two other so-fast-you-can't-see-them-move characters seems completely opinionated to me when I called you that.

Anyways, I thought Vergil's moves at super-fast speed? It kind of makes sense seeing how fast he can swing his sword (which is pretty fast). Oh well, it does seem kind of like cheating.

He does move super fast, but Itachi has had no problem fighting other super fast fighters. He is himself a super fast fighter.

He can react faster than 1/1000nth of a second if I remember correctly.:p

Not really, it was planned by the government.

The Uchiha clan didn't know that. He took them by suprise in his attack. If they did know, then they would have been prepared for the attack meaning it wasn't a surprise and Itachi would have needed more skill to beat them all.

The governments plan was to send Itachi cause he is super strong.

I knew that, but still most of them were whether retired or just normal.

The series only tells you that the Uchiha clan was a family raising ninja with power beyond the power and talent of normal ninja. Also, they never say that most of the clan was retired or normal at any point in the story at all. When Itachi killed them it was because they where getting ready to take over leaf village.

No, because Dante and Vergil could probably do the same thing and not break a sweat.

Also seems pretty opinionated to me. But discussing that would take another whole thread.

Ninjas are weaker than Demons.

Another opinion. There a allot of ninja that can summon monsters just as strong as demons. Like Jiriya, Tsunade and Orochimoru.

Orochimaru burst out of Sasuke fused with a giant hydra(another demon), Itachi beat him in one strike.

He is a member of Akastuki, an organization of people strong enough to beat and control the great tailed beasts(GIANT DEMONS)

Itachi vrs any one Giant demon fron DMC definitely wins.

Still, most of these guys would probably just keep fighting despite being consistently burned, and you still have answered the second part of the question, so Amaterasu can't burn through demon magic.

Sorry I didn't address this earlier. Amatesaru is hellfire, the attack itself is the embodiment of the Japanese godess of the sun's fury. I'm sure it can consume a demon. It consumes you completely in seconds. This is a huge advantage for him. Being able to instantly cast an unstoppable hellfire that alwase obliterates his target unless he himself puts it out.

Even if Virgil or Dante manage to mortaly wound him, this attack will kill them.

Susano'o can stop any attack, if he pops that then uses Amatesaru he wins. End of story.

Railazel

Black Angel;181257 said:
He couldn't fight them all back to back with no rest, but neither did Dante so this trial is ridiculous.

Someone who can run a marathon isn't gonna be as fast as someone who just does the 100 yard dash. Dante can fight legions of hells minions but Itachi owns in one on one combat vrs super powerful opponents and demons. That is what I mean basically. Itachi couldn't go on forever, but he definitely could fight and beat just Dante one on one. Or just Virgil one on one. As a matter of fact there is not one demon boss or lesser minion that could beat Itachi if they fought him while he was full strength and fully rested because in Naruto Shippuden it is revealed that the Mangekyo sharingan can control DEMONS. Madara Uchiha used the Sharingan to control the nine tailed fox(a big powerful demon) and that is why it attacked the leaf village. Sasuke uses the normal Sharingan to suppress the power of the nine tailed fox inside Naruto. True he couldn't do it over and over because of the degenerating eyesight, but pit just any one DMC character against him and Mangekyo beats them. That was the original point of the thread. That is my argument anyway. I never said he could run the whole gauntlet, I said he could beat any ONE DMC charecter you put in front of him.

Dante beating every little demon he has so far doesn't matter in front of the power of the sharingan.

Also, the size of his opponent doesn't matter. And he wouldn't need his ace when the normal Sharingan can suppress demonic power, cast powerful illusions and let him see everything they try to throw at him before they even know what to do.

You're completely missing my point. The point that I made when I put up that "trial" is that a person who can beat only one person at a time cannot beat a person who can defeat a WHOLE ENTIRE ARMY OF THOUSANDS (not just less than 100 people) without rest. And the thing about the Mangekyou manipulating demons is that the Bijuu in Naruto are CHAKRA made real, we don't know if the same rule would apply to a DMC demon, who are souls sent to the Underworld. Also, yes, he would need the Mangekyou for a large opponent because anything else would just fail. Illusions won't work because the Demons have probably faced every nightmare available in Hell (meaning they basically seen everything and can tell the difference between reality and illusion), and what's the point of seeing their move if he can't stop them? Now, I can see your argument, Itachi beats one character alone, but one character alone is enough to kill him and cause the fight to end in a draw.

That isn't what I said and you know it. The fighting allot of demons does not mean they are stronger. Itachi does not have to go thru that many demons to walk into Devil May Cry, thru the front door and attack Dante.

Actually, he has to if he ever dreams of matching with his strength and skill.

He doesn't have to be able to do the same things as Dante or Virgil, what he can do easily beats them one on one.

He needs to do EVERYTHING that Dante or Vergil can do.

Basically what I mean is Itachi might not be able to fight a compleatly ridiculous number of demons with no rest or maby he couldn't win a hot dog eating contest, but he can still kick the ass of Dante and Virgil in a one on one fight.

My point is that a person who can only win in a one on one fight has little chance of beating a person who can fight a whole entire army of thousands.

You deciding all of a sudden that Virgil is faster than two other so-fast-you-can't-see-them-move characters seems completely opinionated to me when I called you that.

All my stuff is based off of facts, not opinons, FACTS. Fact is Vergil is faster. The thing is that Vergil can slash at a speed that the Sharingan cannot catch and disappear and reappear continuously non- stop. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Itachi have to stop to attack, build up chakra, or release a jutsu before disappearing again. By that time, Vergil has probably slashed them into pieces.

He does move super fast, but Itachi has had no problem fighting other super fast fighters. He is himself a super fast fighter.

He is fast, but he is human too and, unlike Vergil, has limits to how long he could move that fast.

The Uchiha clan didn't know that. He took them by suprise in his attack. If they did know, then they would have been prepared for the attack meaning it wasn't a surprise and Itachi would have needed more skill to beat them all.

You just proved my point! Itachi would have probably died if he fought all of them when they were ready for his attack.

The series only tells you that the Uchiha clan was a family raising ninja with power beyond the power and talent of normal ninja. Also, they never say that most of the clan was retired or normal at any point in the story at all. When Itachi killed them it was because they where getting ready to take over leaf village.

They never said that they were beyond human, they said that they were the most powerful clan in Konoha, possibly the world, but that doesn't mean they can't be beaten. Plus, we don't know how many people were in the clan at the time, and most of them were probably normal people or retirees who had done their time as ninja.

Also seems pretty opinionated to me. But discussing that would take another whole thread.

Again, none of my stuff is opinionated, just based on facts.

Another opinion. There a allot of ninja that can summon monsters just as strong as demons. Like Jiriya, Tsunade and Orochimoru.

Okay, yeah... ummm... they never fought when they had to gain them, and takes two of the others just to beat one.

Orochimaru burst out of Sasuke fused with a giant hydra(another demon), Itachi beat him in one strike.

That's how he died, emphasis on the word DIED.

He is a member of Akastuki, an organization of people strong enough to beat and control the great tailed beasts(GIANT DEMONS)

They don't fight the actual Bijuu, they fight their jinchuuriki, and most of them probably didn't have complete control over their powers. Then, Akatsuki had their failures too, like how Orochimaru (former Akatsuki member) and Pain (Akatsuki Leader and Most Powerful Member) were nearly overwhelmed by Naruto's Tailed States and Sasuke (Late Member and Leader of sub-faction Team Hawk) was completely overwhelmed by Kira Hachi, and he had a whole entire group by his side.

Itachi vrs any one Giant demon fron DMC definitely wins.

Itachi would die if he fought against one of DMC's demons.

Railazel

Black Angel;181257 said:

You're completely missing my point. The point that I made when I put up that "trial" is that a person who can beat only one person at a time cannot beat a person who can defeat a WHOLE ENTIRE ARMY OF THOUSANDS (not just less than 100 people) without rest. And the thing about the Mangekyou manipulating demons is that the Bijuu in Naruto are CHAKRA made real, we don't know if the same rule would apply to a DMC demon, who are souls sent to the Underworld. Also, yes, he would need the Mangekyou for a large opponent because anything else would just fail. Illusions won't work because the Demons have probably faced every nightmare available in Hell (meaning they basically seen everything and can tell the difference between reality and illusion), and what's the point of seeing their move if he can't stop them? Now, I can see your argument, Itachi beats one character alone, but one character alone is enough to kill him and cause the fight to end in a draw.

Actually, he has to if he ever dreams of matching with his strength and skill.

He needs to do EVERYTHING that Dante or Vergil can do.

My point is that a person who can only win in a one on one fight has little chance of beating a person who can fight a whole entire army of thousands.

All my stuff is based off of facts, not opinons, FACTS. Fact is Vergil is faster. The thing is that Vergil can slash at a speed that the Sharingan cannot catch and disappear and reappear continuously non- stop. Kakashi, Sasuke, and Itachi have to stop to attack, build up chakra, or release a jutsu before disappearing again. By that time, Vergil has probably slashed them into pieces.

He is fast, but he is human too and, unlike Vergil, has limits to how long he could move that fast.

You just proved my point! Itachi would have probably died if he fought all of them when they were ready for his attack.

They never said that they were beyond human, they said that they were the most powerful clan in Konoha, possibly the world, but that doesn't mean they can't be beaten. Plus, we don't know how many people were in the clan at the time, and most of them were probably normal people or retirees who had done their time as ninja.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis

Fine, no demon controlling for him then. Even if its just a technicality I will give you that one.

Doesn't need to use his illusions, know why? Because Dante, Vigril, heck anyone cannot do anything about Susano'o and Ametesaru.

I'm having fun, you obviously know your stuff. But this epic clash must end soon, so I present the Amatesaru and Susano'o combo to end this argument.

03og0.jpg

331497-191458-itachi_super.jpg

09.jpg

Its the unbreakable defense and the unavoidable-unstoppable attack.

Amatesaru is hellfire, the attack itself is the embodiment of the Japanese godess of the sun's fury. I'm sure it can consume a demon. It consumes you completely in seconds. This is a huge advantage for him. Being able to instantly cast an unstoppable hellfire that alwase obliterates his target unless he himself puts it out.

Even if Virgil or Dante manage to mortaly wound him, this attack will kill them.

Susano'o can stop any attack, if he pops that then uses Amatesaru he wins. End of story.

^I reposted this in case you missed it.

Sasuke launched a bolt of lightning at Itachi, infused with the power of the sky. It was an attack beyond what any Ninja could do with thier Chakra alone.He achieved it by heating up the air to use a thundercloud and drive down from the heavens an unblockable and unavoidable lightning strike. It traveled at 1/1000nth of a second and Itachi summoned Susano'o in less time then that AND was able to raise the shield which completely stopped the attack. Meaning Itachi is so fast he can do a summoning AND use it to defend in less than 1/1000nth of a second. It also means it stopped a bolt of lightning thought to cut thru anything.

The ultamete defense and offence that makes him invincible one on one.

He could probably take on Dante AND Virgil at the same time with this because neither can get past Susano'o and Amatesaru can kill faster than Dante can spout a witty one liner.

Dante and Virgil fight demons, Itachi is aided by TWO Japanese GODS.

He cannot be touched and his hellfire cannot be avoided or survived. The shield obviously reacts at least faster than 1/1000 of a second. Acctualy it was probably less time, lightning trvels that fast from the sky to sea level the bolt the shield blocked didn't start start very high in the sky and they fought on a mountain meaning they where elevated above sea level. On top of that Itachi had to summmon AND THEN the god had to react to that attack. No one in dmc is shown to move that fast.

Also, the sword puts you to sleep for all eternity, even if the dream doesn't work.

Dante and Virgil will both be unable to touch Itachi, and they will be asleep while Amatesaru burns them to dust.

That is why he can kill Dante and Virgil but couldn't kill every demon in existence.

He goes blind if he uses Mangekyo to much, but he wouldn't need it that long in a one on one or even two on one fight. That is fact. He wins before the fight even starts.

Zetsu, a fellow Akatsuki member, stated that Itachi's mastery of the Sharingan, combined with the legendary weapons of Susanoo, made him invincible

This is true. Nothing beats Susano'o and Amatesaru.

If you pit ANY one character against that combo they lose, come up with something that beats this one on one and then you can tell me the fight might end in a draw.

This has been an epic fight, we manged 3 pages of the best vrs thread ever. But I am confident that this ends it. No question this beats the sons of Sparda.

Just gonna wrap up some other minor points.

No I didn't. Itachi could still handle the Uchiha and could easily beat Dante and Virgil and anyone else if he used his full power.

Prove it, prove Virgil is faster than Itachi or Sasuke for one. Also if Dante and Virgil being stronger is fact, come up with a way around Itachi's perfect combo.

If you can I would be impressed beyond all belief.

I never said beyond human, ninja are already beyond human. Even the most elite of geniuses is only average compared to an Uchiha, actual quote from the manga(It was Sasuke saying it though, he is probably just full of himself). Once again, they never say ANY Uchiha where retired they never say most of them are normal. So since the info in your quote here isn't actual cannon, that makes it just your opinion.

Itachi can do hand signs faster than you can see them as well, he does it several times. Virgil being faster is still just your opinion. His speed beating Itachi's sharingan is your opinion because we have not seen anything beat Itachi's sharingan.

Also, Kakashi's sharingan let him track a bolt of lightning and cut it in half. Lightning is very very fast and Kakashi just uses the normal sharingan without possessing the bloodline limit needed to make full use of it. Itachi's sharingan is on a another level altogether from what Kakashi can do.

Railazel

Seeing as how I don't feel like making an extremely long post, I'm go straight to the point.

Truth be told, you almost got me, except one thing; your "great" combination has a few flaws. First of all, Amaterasu is a move that can only be done a few times before weakening and only occurs at one point and only at one target. Meaning that if the target were to come out of Itachi's range of sight or move out of the way at the right time (which is possible), then Amaterasu would fail. Susano'o is also an imperfect, but powerful move, mostly because Sakegari doesn't work unless it come in contact with its target, and because the Yata mirror only blocks frontal attacks.

Now, as for Kakashi's, Sasuke's, and Itachi's speed. Basically, Kakashi's only fast when he uses his Sharingan (he only was able to dodge every attack that came his way because he could predict them before they come), and the reason why he was able to cut through a lightning bolt was probably due to it being in the way at the right time while he was using Raikiri. Sasuke... well, he hasn't shown that he has that much speed. I mean, he could barely fight against Kira Hachi, who probably was slower that he was, and he had a whole entire group! Itachi is basically like Kakashi, he's only fast because of his Sharingan, which he has activated almost all the time. The reason why he was able to summon Susano'o at the last second was because Susano'o was still forming (remember, Itachi was still hit by the lightning bolt, but didn't die. He was just turned into a bloody mess. Basically, Susano'o was able to block most of the attack, but its power alone still reached Itachi, meaning that Susano'o still was just forming). Now, how is Vergil faster that these guys? Basically because without the Sharingan's effect working on Vergil, Kakashi, Itachi, and Sasuke would have trouble keeping up with his movements, and he can cut possibly as fast as a lightning bolt can strike. Sasuke, being the only katana user out of the three Sharingan users, won't be able to keep up with that speed.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
I admit that Amatesaru would fail if the initial cast missed. But no one ever said he needs to keep his eyes on his target in order for it to keep burning. As a matter of fact, Itachi used it to escape from the great toad stomach and the flames continued to burn despite him looking the other way, turning off Mangekyo and retreating. There is a limit to how much he could do it, but it only needs to hit once to kill its intended victim. Its a death sentence if it hits. We have never seen anyone actually escape Amatesaru.

Susano'o isn't just a shield, yes the shield only blocks frontal attacks but the god is an entity in and of itself and could possibly block with its body.(since its a god it would be pretty hard to damage it) Also you said the dream illusion from the sword wouldn't work, I still say it could still put a demon to sleep. If the sword hits, Amatesaru hits next and it is over.

Also...hate to nit pick, but Itachi also uses a katana its not just Sasuke.

The other points you are probably correct on, especially about Sasuke being lame. IF the sharingan's tracking does not work on Virgil Itachi would probably lose. Weather or not Virgil is fast enough to beat the tracking is something we do not actually know.

Honestly I believe it all comes down to weather or not Virgil could actually beat Sharingan. And right now that comes down to a matter of opinion. I say sharingan could track Virgil, you say it can't.

I have never seen Virgil actually do anything that suggests he is as fast as you claim he is and we have never seen Itachi's sharingan fail.

Neither of us can prove weather or not the Sharingan would work or not so I am willing to admit a draw with Virgil.

He still beats Dante, Nero and everyone else in honest one on one combat. No question.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
The only character that could own Itachi from Naruto series is Madara Uchiha. And Sasuke, even if he has a little chance, but he has Kirin, a natural lightning with 32000 grades, and it has an incredible speed, and it burns around it too, but still Itachi has Amaterasu.
And this thread is useless, sorry, but it is because nobody from DMC could own Itachi. This is sure thing!

Sparda™

Devil Jin is the only one who can beat Itachi.

Devil May Cry characters can't stand a chance.

I agree with Black Angel. A very detailed explanation.

UchihaClanLeader

SSSlayer of demons
But, after Sasuke killed Itachi, he awakened his own Mangekyo Sharingan, and he also could use Amaterasu, so Sasuke with Mangekyo is a possibly match for Itachi. But still Madara is the strongest. And still Devil Jin can't beat Itachi.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Sparda™;181598 said:
Devil Jin is the only one who can beat Itachi.

Devil May Cry characters can't stand a chance.

I agree with Black Angel. A very detailed explanation.

Thank you very much sir.

We have had some great vrs threads lately and I am proud of everyone involved in this one.

No hateful comments, no flameing just a bunch of uber fans geeking out over a fight that could never happen:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom