• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Itachi(Naruto) vrs DMC charecters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Its a vrs thread that pits itachi against any DMC character.

:SPOILER WARNING:

I personally think he owns all of them.

The normal Sharingan lets him see everything his opponent does before they have done it.

The hypnotic Mangekyo Sharingan lets him put anyone who meets his gaze into an illusionary Genjutsu. Meaning he controls everything they see, hear, ect.

Tsukyomi is another eye Jutsu that creates a nightmare realm for his opponent. In this nightmare he can drag a split second out into over 3 days. During that time he can subject you to pain beyond anything you have ever felt.

He also has Amatesaru, an unstopable black fire that consumes anything.

He can summon Susano'o who has 2 mystic items. One is a sword that has no real physical form, if it hits you you are cast into a dreamlike illusion for all eternity. Along with a mirror shield that deflects any attack.

Seriously, does anything beat this?

And no, Sasuke does not beat this. Itachi dies of illness right before finishing him off. Plus he never wanted to kill Sasuke in the first place.

I think he is the only undefeated Ninja in the Naruto manga.

There is no poll, cause they alwase fail.

If you think a DMC character beats him, I would love to see a well thought out post.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
maybe abigail or mundus as itachi hasn't ever gone up against a giant demon and maybe sharingan wouldn't have much effect on a demon but its not like i know...

Railazel

Black Angel;180650 said:
Its a vrs thread that pits itachi against any DMC character.

:SPOILER WARNING:

I personally think he owns all of them.

The normal Sharingan lets him see everything his opponent does before they have done it.

Yea, but can he even stop them or move out of the way of there attacks? Think of him versus Geryon. If Geryon stops him from moving or he gets caught in its time orbs, it wouldn't matter if he saw the move coming, he just needs to move out of the quickly, if he could. Then there is Doppelganger, I wonder if he can actually defeat himself with such a powerful ability such as the Sharingan?

The hypnotic Mangekyo Sharingan lets him put anyone who meets his gaze into an illusionary Genjutsu. Meaning he controls everything they see, hear, ect.

But that wouldn't matter if he can't hurt them or even if the genjutsu would work.

Tsukyomi is another eye Jutsu that creates a nightmare realm for his opponent. In this nightmare he can drag a split second out into over 3 days. During that time he can subject you to pain beyond anything you have ever felt.

I guess you've forgotten that most of the people in DMC spent an eternity in Hell. I don't think a few days of being stabbed to death would do much.

He also has Amatesaru, an unstopable black fire that consumes anything.

I'm pretty sure Hellfire is worse, but you got a point there.

He can summon Susano'o who has 2 mystic items. One is a sword that has no real physical form, if it hist you you are cast into a dreamlike illusion for all eternity. Along with a mirror shield that deflects any attack.

For the sword thing, I think that most of the characters in DMC have been through enough Hell to realize that whatever dream they are is only dream and would break out of it.

Seriously, does anything beat this?

Yes.

And no, Sasuke does not beat this. Itachi dies of illness right before finishing him off. Plus he never wanted to kill Sasuke in the first place.

He still would've died...

I think he is the only undefeated Ninja in the Naruto manga.

That doesn't make him the strongest...

There is no poll, cause they amylase fail.

What?

If you think a DMC character beats him, I would love to see a well thought out post.

Here you go.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Yea, but can he even stop them or move out of the way of there attacks? Think of him versus Geryon. If Geryon stops him from moving or he gets caught in its time orbs, it wouldn't matter if he saw the move coming, he just needs to move out of the quickly, if he could. Then there is Doppelganger, I wonder if he can actually defeat himself with such a powerful ability such as the Sharingan?

Itachi moves just about as fast as Virgil. I think he can avoid the time orbs and just about all of Dante or Virgil's attacks. As for Doppleganger, that just copies basic physical attacks. Not the fighters special powers. It could only use a fake rebbelion and no DT. Meaning the Itachi doppleganger would not have his Jutsu or Sharingan, just his speed and weapon...meaning a few throwing knives and some Shuriken. That is not gonna even touch him. Itachi will know all his moves and be aided by the Sharingan.

I'm pretty sure Hellfire is worse, but you got a point there.

Berial and Phantom use hellfire and it isn't impressive. Shure its fire, but it just scorches one thing and is gone. Amatesaru is living black fire that instantly envelops anything Itachi focuses on. It cannot be extinguished, it will continue to burn until his enemy has been burnt to nothing. It can even consume other flames. So similar attacks from the other fire demons or even the demons themselves would burn and die, reduced to dust by the power of the Sharingan.

But that wouldn't matter if he can't hurt them or even if the genjutsu would work.

When they are trapped in the Genjutsu he can just slice them up with a Kunai or something. He is a ninja, only needs a split second of you not moving to remove your head.

I guess you've forgotten that most of the people in DMC spent an eternity in Hell. I don't think a few days of being stabbed to death would do much.

I'll give you this one. Virgil would sustain it. But not Dante. Itachi could force him to relive the death of His mother over and over and over. Heck he could probably just stab him over and over, does Dante have the discipline and mental strength to withstand intense amounts of pain without passing out? He can only handle so much...I think that is the in game enemies (even the little ones) could knock out Dante if the had 3 days to attack him while helpless. 3 days to knock down his health bar. Seems like more than enough time to me.

For the sword thing, I think that most of the characters in DMC have been through enough Hell to realize that whatever dream they are is only dream and would break out of it.

Its a mystic god thing. The point is you don't escape, ever.

Here you go.

Thank you sir, for the wonderful post.

maybe abigail or mundus as itachi hasn't ever gone up against a giant demon and maybe sharingan wouldn't have much effect on a demon but its not like i know...

I honestly don't know.

The sharingan does give him control over 2 Japanese gods...and in the Naruto Manga the Sharingan gave Madara uchiha the power to control the nine tailed fox......wich is...a giant demon.........but I don't know about Mundas.

Crimson Devil

Swordsmaster
QUOTE MATCH! =D
About the subject of the thread > I dunno... never watched naruto...
Then, why the hell am I doing here?
No idea...

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
I honestly don't know.The sharingan does give him control over 2 Japanese gods...and in the Naruto Manga the Sharingan gave Madara uchiha the power to control the nine tailed fox......wich is...a giant demon.........but I don't know about Mundas.

I'd like to see that battle but if you think about it dante won against them and itachi owns dante so.....

Keaton

Premium
Wow, and here was me thinking Capcom had created a God-Character when they made Dante. Or that Alex Mercier was the Chosen One. One could argue a hundred things for and against either characters, but yeash, Black Angel, you sure chose the Goddest God Like God Character to pit against ANY DMC Character...although, I still can't help but think that Itachi still loses. Afterall, Sparda is a mystery, and being a 100% full devil and an old one at that, he may well have every ability known to any Anime Fan, even the one that causes him to fire Strawberry Sundaes from his eyes, but...thats just theorising.

Nice thread, I'll be working on a "Dante kicks his ass because..." post when I get a free half-an-hour lol

Good job Black Angel and Railazel for your indepth and comprehensive posting *high five* ^^

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;180824 said:
Wow, and here was me thinking Capcom had created a God-Character when they made Dante. Or that Alex Mercier was the Chosen One. One could argue a hundred things for and against either characters, but yeash, Black Angel, you sure chose the Goddest God Like God Character to pit against ANY DMC Character...although, I still can't help but think that Itachi still loses. Afterall, Sparda is a mystery, and being a 100% full devil and an old one at that, he may well have every ability known to any Anime Fan, even the one that causes him to fire Strawberry Sundaes from his eyes, but...thats just theorising.

Nice thread, I'll be working on a "Dante kicks his ass because..." post when I get a free half-an-hour lol

Good job Black Angel and Railazel for your indepth and comprehensive posting *high five* ^^

Thank you.

I thought the cast of DMC needed an actual challenge, where you guys couldn't just say "Dante is a demon, he wins"

I'm also likeing the thoughtful posting from everyone.

Oh, almost forgot. Itachi has mastered the Uchiha fireball Jutsu, so on top of his other powers ha can shoot fireballs from his mouth, fireballs the size of the front end of an 18 wheeler.

He can also create clones of himself that explode if you get to close.

He can also do the ninja walking-on-water thing.

Merciless

Sword Master
I Agree that Itachi Would win against any of the DMC characters. And here are my reasons why.

Justu

"Itachi was a master of all the Uchiha clan's techniques he also had great prowess with all of the three main types of jutsu. When battling against Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma, Kakashi commented that Itachi wasn't fighting with even half of his strength.

Speed

Itachi was also noted to be very fast, particularly with his hand movements, Itachi is so Fast other Sharingan users couldn't follow his movments.

Zetsu, a fellow Akatsuki member, stated that Itachi's mastery of the Sharingan, combined with the legendary weapons of Susanoo, made him invincible.

However, As Ebony & Ivory 666 said We don't Know is Sasuke Could effect Demons. Also Itachi's eyesight would get really bad from every activation of the Mangekyo Sharingan

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
Also Itachi's eyesight would get really bad from every activation of the Mangekyo Sharingan

exactly also many of the dmc character especially dante have a high tolerance of pain and if itachi stabbed them for 3 days or watever he would be drained and the character could move in for the kill also itachi jutsu might not even work on demons...

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I still think his speed, skill and Sharingan give him a huge edge over most of the DMC cast.

Merciless;180856 said:
I Agree that Itachi Would win against any of the DMC characters. And here are my reasons why.

Justu

"Itachi was a master of all the Uchiha clan's techniques he also had great prowess with all of the three main types of jutsu. When battling against Kakashi, Kurenai, and Asuma, Kakashi commented that Itachi wasn't fighting with even half of his strength.

Speed

Itachi was also noted to be very fast, particularly with his hand movements, Itachi is so Fast other Sharingan users couldn't follow his movments.

Zetsu, a fellow Akatsuki member, stated that Itachi's mastery of the Sharingan, combined with the legendary weapons of Susanoo, made him invincible.

However, As Ebony & Ivory 666 said We don't Know is Sasuke Could effect Demons. Also Itachi's eyesight would get really bad from every activation of the Mangekyo Sharingan

I think only the legendary Sparda himself can compete with our boy Itachi here, only because we have no idea what his powers are.:lol:

Railazel

Itachi really isn't strong enough to go against EVERY character in DMC.

First, he has to go through the grunts of each series, and, if he is as strong as you say, he has to go through hundreds of each type at the same time. Of course it has to be in waves though, if he can beat Vergil, Dante, or even Sparda, he should be able to do this without breaking a sweat. No, he can't do this. He has to have a crap load of chakra in order to do this and must be impervious to his Mangekyou Abilities' blinding effect.

Once he passed that little trial, then he could against Dante, Vergil, Sparda, Nero, Trish, Lady, and Lucia. He would probably kill Nero, Trish, Lady, and Lucia, but Dante, Vergil, and Sparda would give him enough of a challenge, especially with Devil Trigger. Once he defeats these guys without running out of chakra, breaking a sweat, or being blind. Then, he can go against the big boys, the actual demons, every one of them.

What I'm saying is that Itachi against DMC is like making a match between an spider and every other kind of bug. The spider's strongest weapon is his web, but most of the bugs probably won't get caught in it or find a way out. Same thing with Itachi, His Mangekyou abilities are stong, but their limits and powers make them just as effective as any other jutsu. I mean, Amaterasu can burn through anything, but we've only seen burn through burnable things, we haven't seen it burn through anything powered by demon magic (Jester's shield comes to mind)? Or anything that's already been burned (Berial is fire, and when he travels from place to place he turns into a flame, so I'm guessing that he is impervious to flame attacks)? And what about Susano-o? Will its dream-like illusions work on someone who's been through enough hell to forget what a dream is? And will its shield be able to block the sharpest sword in the world, a blade fueled with magic, or a sword capable of swiping down any foe (Yamato, Rebellion, and Force Edge)? As for Itachi's speed, will it be a match against a man who could strike three times in one swing of his sword (Vergil)?

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The title is plural so I'm going to use more than one.

Read my first post,it says any DMC character. The point of the thread is to pit Itachi against any DMC character (character meaning one, characters is what I would have said If I wanted him to take on all of them at once) The title is to get you interested in the topic, the first post explains what we are doing here. The topic says vrs DMC characters, meaning any one of DMCs many characters.

Itachi really isn't strong enough to go against EVERY character in DMC.

First, he has to go through the grunts of each series, and, if he is as strong as you say, he has to go through hundreds of each type at the same time. Of course it has to be in waves though, if he can beat Vergil, Dante, or even Sparda, he should be able to do this without breaking a sweat. No, he can't do this. He has to have a crap load of chakra in order to do this and must be impervious to his Mangekyou Abilities' blinding effect.

Once he passed that little trial, then he could against Dante, Vergil, Sparda, Nero, Trish, Lady, and Lucia. He would probably kill Nero, Trish, Lady, and Lucia, but Dante, Vergil, and Sparda would give him enough of a challenge, especially with Devil Trigger. Once he defeats these guys without running out of chakra, breaking a sweat, or being blind. Then, he can go against the big boys, the actual demons, every one of them.

I was trying to say that any ONE charecter would lose to Itachi. I said ANY DMC charecter, not every.

As for your challenge, even Dante hasn't done that. Without breaking a sweat?? Dante must fail then, he almost dies a couple of times.

I mean, come on. Thats like saying DMC characters have to go thru all 3 DMC games with no healing items, no getting health orbs off defeated foes and no getting refreshed at the start of each mission. Even Dante gets to rest, he is knocked out for awhile like twice in DMC 3. On top of that it doesn't take allot of fighting Virgil to tire him out.

I would like to see Dante try that. Seriously, there isn't a game mode with no health drops that doesn't start you at each stage with full health. Thats because it would be impossible. I mean the only reason you posted such a ridiculous little "trial" there is because you know that any single DMC character would lose to him. Just because maby he doesn't have the energy to fight every monster from every game without rest does not mean that a full power well rested Itachi would not own Dante Sparda or Virgil in one on one combat. The Sparda family's ability to fight on forever (And they can't) would not come into play in a battle that is decided in the first few seconds.

Also, Dante's skill does not let him go the long haul just with skill. May I remind you that in-game Dante has totally unexplained infinite ammo? Not just with Ebony and Ivory either, but with random shotguns he finds on the floor or in bars. He gets limitless ammo as a game mechanic because having to deal with ammo might have broken the game. Don't say they are magic demon guns, he found a shotgun in a bar and it magically never runs out. I don't think its likely a random bar shotgun is magic. If Dante had to deal with ammo constraints he would run out quick. Seeing how infinite ammo is not an actual son of Sparda ability, lets see him do without his guns after the first mission.

In-game Itachi has the ability to stand still and recharge his chakra in seconds in Ultimate Ninja storm. In The Broken bond his chakra just slowly comes back on its own pretty quickly. Given that his super speed and fireball jutsu alone could take out pretty much all minor enemies, some throwing knives(Dante gets infinite bullets just because so Itachi should get limiless throwing knives like Lucia) mixed in with the fire balls and other Jutsu for the bosses leaving him to only need to use Mangekyo on the 2 sons of Sparda......maby he could do it.....if just like Dante he got a nap in between missions.

I know that Itachi does not posses instant Chakra recovery powers like Naruto characters do in their games, but neither should Dante have the infinite ammo he gets only in-game. Deciding who would beat up the drones of meaningless little demons would involve arguing over game mechanics and whatnot. I mean if Dante gets his in-game only skills so should Itachi. If that is how we are playing I have another long list of abilities and items for him to use. But I will stick to what Itachi actually does in the Manga.

Besides deciding who can kill the most little guys is not the point of this thread, lets stick to Piting each DMC character against Itachi by themselves. It isn't a contest over who can kill the most demons, it is about who wins in a strait up fight.

Also ur wrong about a couple of things here.

I mean, Amaterasu can burn through anything, but we've only seen burn through burnable things, we haven't seen it burn through anything powered by demon magic (Jester's shield comes to mind)? Or anything that's already been burned (Berial is fire, and when he travels from place to place he turns into a flame, so I'm guessing that he is impervious to flame attacks)?

1st off, Amatesaru HAS burned thru unbreakable things. It burned a hole thru the great toad stomach Justu, with was thought to be unbreakable and inescapable. The one who cast the Jutsu said "How could he have burned thru the stomach of a great toad when the toad itself can breath fire?"

2nd Itachi uses Amatesaru to burn Sasuke's fireball attack, so it DOES burn even flame. They even made a point of saying it consumes any target, even flame itself. I'm guessing the fire demons would be toast(pardon the pun)

And what about Susano-o? Will its dream-like illusions work on someone who's been through enough hell to forget what a dream is? And will its shield be able to block the sharpest sword in the world, a blade fueled with magic, or a sword capable of swiping down any foe (Yamato, Rebellion, and Force Edge)?

It doesn't matter if they don't dream, a god puts you to sleep. The end.

As for his sheild, Sasuke's chidori blade cuts thru anything just like yamato and is fueled by lightning chakra, it was totally useless in thier fight.

Sasuke launched a bolt of lightning at Itachi, infused with the power of the sky. It was an attack beyond what any Ninja could do with thier Chakra alone.He achieved it by heating up the air to use a thundercloud and drive down from the heavens an unblockable and unavoidable lightning strike. It traveled at 1/1000nth of a second and Itachi summoned Susano'o in less time then that AND was able to raise the shield which completely stopped the attack. Meaning Itachi is so fast he can do a summoning AND use it to defend in less than 1/1000nth of a second. It also means it stopped a bolt of lightning thought to cut thru anything.

As for Itachi's speed, will it be a match against a man who could strike three times in one swing of his sword (Vergil)?

Umm, I seem to recall the fact that Itachi murdered an entire family of exeptionaly skilled :ninja:NINJAS:ninja:.

Would need epic NINJA speed to do that.:lol:

Sasuke and Kakashi are both just as fast as Virgil. Itachi owned them both. Kakashi several times.

I don't think Virgil's speed can match Itachi, he moves faster than you can see him.

Plus he can form exploding clones of himself, will Virgil know witch Itachi to attack and witch ones blow up in his face?

Virgil is fast, but the sharingan can see everything he tries to do before he can do it. Like the matrix on crack really.

Also the blindness is an issue. Thats kind of why I only meant any single DMC character. But it is a gradual thing that only occurs when he uses Mangeko. If he stuck to normal Sharingan and his mastered Ninjutsu, he could still beat everyone except maby the 2 sons of Sparda. Them plus Sparda himself, only 3 fights where he would need the Mangekyo Sharingan.

On a side note, I am loving everybody's well thought out posts. Especially the one quoted here. This is shaping up to be the best vrs thread I have ever seen. Thanks for dealing with me being a total Itachi fanboy here:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom