• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Vergil evil or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
not only that but yes you whole motherly attachment things is pretty much absent in vergil and he is heartless&cold in DMC3 he never talked or cared about something realted to his mother so this means he did not have any trace of love for his mother anymore in DMC3 everything 24/7 ahead of his eyes is power and since sparda is the source of power he likes him simple

Are you not READING my post?

Or are you so desperate to try to prove your OPINION right?

You do realize that it is your OPINOIN that he did not have any trace or love for his mother right?

Just because he did not say it out loud does not mean he did not love her at that time.

I go outside everyday and yet I do not go around yelling "I LOVE MY MOTHER!"

But that does not change the fact that I actually do.

Dante hasn't even explicitly stated he loved his mother.

Does that mean he does not?

I doubt it.

And your problem is your trying to pass your OPINION off as FACT which is pretty darn ridiculous and just proves that its pointless to have this conversation with you.

And for the last time,

Lets agree to disagree as in LETS END THIS DISCUSSION BECAUSE ITS GOING NO WHERE.

Understand?

johntoreno07

Are you not READING my post?

-_- okay i disagree that he IS lost in dmc3 and he hates human beings pretty much and dante's emotions can be seen throughout the whole game whenever he meets vergil and lady he gets emotional

TBH i can't say i am not vergil's inner heart what he thinks or says but his actions show how much he loves humans and his mother who was a human :) and on the other hand dante contributed his life for his mom and brother !! their "activities" show what their inner self is so vergil is automatically evil because he buried his soft self eons ago

you were trying to prove that last point which is completely done by vergil in agony of defeat its not done in motherly memories in locket okay DISAGREE

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium

Ok.

Let me ask you a simple question.

And can you PLEASE give me a simple answer.

Do you know what it means to "Agree to Disagree"?

Because it seems like you do not.

And your STILL trying to pass your OPINION off to me as fact which is ridiculous.

johntoreno07

I'll just throw my piece here as well.

hey you can also say he is kinda of a pyscopath right ?? making his own rules and then being stubborn on it running blind against power blind less like a cold beast staying alone all of these characteristics indicate he is having mental disorders

johntoreno07

you're doing the same my friend :)

anyway its hard to come to a conclusion since its hard to determine his really is evil or not

Anti-Villain

is a villain with heroic goals, personality traits, and virtues. Their desired ends are good, but their means of getting there are evil.

They are probably well aware that what they're doing is "evil" (unleshing demons on humans)

They'll see it as a viable

means

to a (possibly) good end.(yes human world in carnage is what good for vergil)

that's it its hard to say but for me his intentions weren't evil but he knew and he manipulated dante al l time so that's evil enough i guess he is evil directly or indirectly he is the final boss of dmc3 good night and chill

take this YES I AGREE he is evil !​
I AM AGREEING WITH THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD NOT WITH YOUR PERSONAL OPINION YOU HAVE !!!​
that isn't rude really that isn't rude -_-" just press ignore button :)
pretty funny cause you were pretending to cool me down
while your pretty boiling yourself

"I'm sure Tony will not be pleased once he sees it considering he has gave you countless warnings for it"
you're pretty offensive yourself !!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
you're doing the same my friend :)

I'll take that as a no.

You apparently do not know what it means to agree to disagree.

And didn't the staff already warn you about double posting?

You have done it like 3 times now and I'm sure Tony will not be pleased once he sees it considering he has gave you countless warnings for it.
I AM AGREEING WITH THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD NOT WITH YOUR PERSONAL OPINION YOU HAVE !!!​
that isn't rude really that isn't rude -_-" just press ignore button :)
"I'm sure Tony will not be pleased once he sees it considering he has gave you countless warnings for it"

you're pretty offensive yourself !!

Can you really not understand what I'm saying?

I'm not asking you to agree with me or calling you rude.

I asked you to agree to disagree which means,

"The term "agree to disagree" or "agreeing to disagree" is a phrase in English referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel) whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position."

In other words I was asking if we could just end this debate since its not going anywhere and where not changing our views on this.

And I'm "offensive"?

Now you have really lost me.

What does being "offensive" have to do with you breaking the rules set forth by the staff?

johntoreno07

I'll take that as a no.

You apparently do not know what it means to agree to disagree.

And didn't the staff already warn you about double posting?

You have done it like 3 times now and I'm sure Tony will not be pleased once he sees it considering he has gave you countless warnings for it.

Can you really not understand what I'm saying?

I'm not asking you to agree with me or calling you rude.

I asked you to agree to disagree which means,

"The term "agree to disagree" or "agreeing to disagree" is a phrase in English referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel) whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position."

In other words I was asking if we could just end this debate since its not going anywhere and where not changing our views on this.

And I'm "offensive"?

Now you have really lost me.

What does being "offensive" have to do with you breaking the rules set forth by the staff?

THAT'S IT **** YOU ASSHOLE **** BASTARD !!! tony redgrave i don't care i want you to delete my account anyway i don't care if any little girl reads this thread anyway dmc is for 15 + YEAH I AM LIKE VERGIL NOW I DONT ****ING CARE ABOUT THIS FORUMS

where was is OH YEAH I THOUGH WE WERE TALKING ABOUT VERGIL IS EVIL OR NOT YOU SIMPLY CHANGE THE TOPIC TWIST TURN IT TURN IT INTO A FIGHT IN OTHER WORDS YOU WERE TRYING JUST **** ME OFF WELL CONGRATS YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL SUNOF A BITCH !

I SAID IT CLEAR BOLD WORDS THAT I AGREE VERGIL IS EVIL AND WHAT ELSE IS THE TOPIC ABOUT I ALSO SAID I DISAGREE ALL YOU SUCKING POINTS THEY'RE POINTLESS AND GAY

YOU WHATEVER ****ING **** I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU TIMEWASTER BASTARD **** OFF !!

OFFENSIVE ???

I'LL TELL YOU HOW YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WAS OFFENSIVE WHEN YOU WERE BORN SUCKER !!

IF YOU WANTED TO END THE DEBATE YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WHEN I SAID I DISAGREE YOU ****ING **** ! huh provoking me and I AM USED TO THIS SO I MADE MY MOVE AND YOU CAN'T DO A DAMN ABOUT IT report it to the closest admin you have that's what i would do if i were you :mad:

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
THAT'S IT **** YOU ASSHOLE **** ******* !!! tony redgrave i don't care i want you to delete my account anyway i don't care if any little girl reads this thread anyway dmc is for 15 + YEAH I AM LIKE VERGIL NOW I DONT ******* CARE ABOUT THIS FORUMS

where was is OH YEAH I THOUGH WE WERE TALKING ABOUT VERGIL IS EVIL OR NOT YOU SIMPLY CHANGE THE TOPIC TWIST TURN IT TURN IT INTO A FIGHT IN OTHER WORDS YOU WERE TRYING JUST **** ME OFF WELL CONGRATS YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL SUNOF A BITCH !

I SAID IT CLEAR BOLD WORDS THAT I AGREE VERGIL IS EVIL AND WHAT ELSE IS THE TOPIC ABOUT I ALSO SAID I DISAGREE ALL YOU SUCKING POINTS THEY'RE POINTLESS AND GAY

YOU WHATEVER ******* **** I DON'T CARE WHATEVER YOU WANT YOU TIMEWASTER ******* **** OFF !!

OFFENSIVE ???

I'LL TELL YOU HOW YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WAS OFFENSIVE WHEN YOU WERE BORN SUCKER !!

IF YOU WANTED TO END THE DEBATE YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WHEN I SAID I DISAGREE YOU ******* **** !

Wow.

You totally just took what I was said COMPLETELY wrong and handled it even worse.

*REPORTED*

johntoreno07

Wow.

You totally just took what I was said COMPLETELY wrong and handled it even worse.

*REPORTED*

I DON'T CARE I DON'T THE WAY YOU BEHAVE AND ****ING TALK LIKE A FREAK BIGASS really playing with me is no good I DON'T CARE I ANSWER AND QUESTION IN SIMPLE WORDS AND I CAN'T TAKE SMARTASSES LIKE YOU WHO JUST KEEP ****ING EATING MY HEAD

FOR EX I SIMPLY SAID I DISAGREE BUT YOU KEPT STRETCHING IT LIKE A CHEWING GUM YOU'RE DUCKHEAD DUDE

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
I DON'T CARE I DON'T THE WAY YOU BEHAVE AND ******* TALK LIKE A FREAK BIGASS really playing with me is no good I DON'T CARE I ANSWER AND QUESTION IN SIMPLE WORDS AND I CAN'T TAKE SMARTASSES LIKE YOU WHO JUST KEEP ******* EATING MY HEAD

You really took my posts wrong.

I was not trying to anger or put you down.

I was only asking if we could agree to disagree and respect eachother's opinions and move on.

You took it wrong and handled it pretty immaturely and have been reported.

I'm sorry to have angered you so much but I clearly never provoked you.

johntoreno07

You really took my posts wrong.

I was not trying to anger or put you down.

I was only asking if we could agree to disagree and respect eachother's opinions and move on.

You took it wrong and handled it pretty immaturely and have been reported.

I'm sorry to have angered you so much but I clearly never provoked you.

REALLY AM I NOT OFFENSIVE NOT PROVOCATIVE AT ALL ????? just a sec ago i was trying to settle the debate by goodnight and chill whatever i don't care one of admin may be right now deleting my account that's what i really want no ****TY FORUMS ANYMORE that ghosttown official forums has got wayyy better guys then you moron GOOD BYE DON'T WORRY I ONLY MEAN WHAT I WRITE GOOD BYE !!

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
How is my point wrong?

And why would he care if Dante had that power?

Vergil really does not strike me as a petty person who would take the amulet because he simply did not want Dante to become more powerful.

If anything he has enough pride in himself not to care whether or not Dante completed the power or not.

He just wanted the amulet because it was special to him IMO.
"Why do you refuse to gain power, the power of our father Sparda." That quote proves that Vergil don't mind sharing with Dante the power of Sparda.

Also, I think that before Arkham went to see him, he didn't knew what the amulet did actually. So I guess before the Temen-ni-gru event, it was just a keepsake from his departed mother to his eyes.

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
This thread as become a war zone for unknown reasons.

I'm just as confused as you guys are.

Not sure what happened really.

He just flipped out.

I reported it over 30 minutes ago but nothing has been done....

weird.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Ok, guys. Well done. Thread locked. Johny, warn number 2, only 1 to go. Seriously, throwing stuff like "asshole"? tsk

Not to mention your doubleposts..

Dark Drakan

Admin
REALLY AM I NOT OFFENSIVE NOT PROVOCATIVE AT ALL ????? just a sec ago i was trying to settle the debate by goodnight and chill whatever i don't care one of admin may be right now deleting my account that's what i really want no ****TY FORUMS ANYMORE that ghosttown official forums has got wayyy better guys then you moron GOOD BYE DON'T WORRY I ONLY MEAN WHAT I WRITE GOOD BYE !!

Nothing but another silly child who cant discuss and must try and hammer their opinion into someone else and nail everything to peoples foreheads as facts. Forget warnings from me you clearly cant discuss in a mature manner so take your ass elsewhere.

Banned

*Yawn*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom