• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is Vergil evil or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroLove

i think the things you're listing would be in pending in vergil's list not dante's lol he just wants to eat sundae and pizza everyday and just sleep all day

Did you watch the whole animé? XD
I did last night, all 12 episodes and the way he is there you described him pretty well, though I do think he has an urge to go out and kill a few demons now and then.

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
no he isn't he still is in nero's arm only that damn capcom should have explained all the crass they've made introducing nero i have very strong feeling that nero's arm has vergil's soul
It would be lame if Vergil is in that arm. Even Yamato is a better choice as a conduit.

johntoreno07

It would be lame if Vergil is in that arm. Even Yamato is a better choice as a conduit.

he was in all the armoured enemies in dmc4 binaco angelo and the golden one with the sword are made of vergil's left overs after dmc1 and also isn't being in hell any lame at least he is alive in nero's arm

D-Sparda

Nothing is true, everything is permitted
he was in all the armoured enemies in dmc4 binaco angelo and the golden one with the sword are made of vergil's left overs after dmc1 and also isn't being in hell any lame at least he is alive in nero's arm
DMC history in DMC4 said that Vergil died, so his dead. Like it or not.

johntoreno07

DMC history in DMC4 said that Vergil died, so his dead. Like it or not.
eh yes he is dead but his soul is harnessed in nero's arm so i guess we could still have a sparda game here since sparda just looks 10x more badass then vergil i would love to see game like that but capcom's got no creative mind at all all they want is money it explains why the last fight in anime was so lame just about 2 seconds and no one cared to animate devil trigger

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
I read the title of this thread as 'is Vergil evil or hot?' lol
So I'm going to answer that question - neither. ^_^

DeamonslayeR

The one true son of Sparda
i think he's an anti villan anti hero type.....dude cuz all he wants is power he dosent want to kill the human race or have a war with then or even join the two realms he just wants POWER o_O

ZeroLove

eh yes he is dead but his soul is harnessed in nero's arm so i guess we could still have a sparda game here since sparda just looks 10x more badass then vergil i would love to see game like that but capcom's got no creative mind at all all they want is money it explains why the last fight in anime was so lame just about 2 seconds and no one cared to animate devil trigger

Show me proof that Vergil's soul is in Nero's arm, then I will believe this. No where in the game does it say that it is and I haven't heard or read any official statement saying this either. So far, this just sounds like a theory of yours which is alright, but then you have to stop trying to pass it as a fact!

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Vergil is not evil for obvious reasons.

A evil person would have killed Dante when he had the chance.

A evil person would have killed Lady when he had the chance.

A evil person would have let Arkham loose on the human world instead of helping his brother kill him.

A OBSESSED person would do something unethical such as open a Demon Portal inorder to get what he wants like "Power".

A OBSESSED person does not care about the results of his actions. only the final result and getting what it is he is obsessing over.
sounds familiar *looks around* oh wait thats me XD

Just speculation...
Was Vergil chopped to 10000000 little pieces just to fill all those bianco angelo or whatever they are called...

Vergil is obsessed with power....but what would he do with all that power, good things or bad things?
I assume bad things and that makes him evil IMO.

johntoreno07

sounds familiar *looks around* oh wait thats me XD

NO someone else thinks that just getting involved in this mishmash makes him evil his "acts" make him evil even though his intentions aren't for ex you just kicked a dog because it came in your way so is it evil to kick someone on your way ?? you gotta pee so bad but you can't a dog is annoying you what would you do ?? you just kick that dog of unknowingly that the dog you've kicked just killed a grandma and her kitty by tripping them off road when firertruck crushes them off SO you just wanted to pee now you're evil cause you indirectly killed a dog kitty and granma XD you never really wanted to kill three lives did you ?? and get the title of being 'evil'

johntoreno07

Just speculation...
Was Vergil chopped to 10000000 little pieces just to fill all those bianco angelo or whatever they are called...

Vergil is obsessed with power....but what would he do with all that power, good things or bad things?
I assume bad things and that makes him evil IMO.

bad things like killing beowolf no he was only obsessed with power he was kinda sociopath but a cool one and not to forget he wanted to be just like sparda means he would pursue the path when he gains more power he may protect all the humans or just kill all demons 4 fun or just hang out with dante they would make one sick team if they ever lived together only "if" *sigh* when he gains more power just like vegeta and goku lol

not exactly i think he just wanted some sundae and pizza everyday like dante :)

maybe vanilla sundae and rice i think that suits him :)

they didn't chop him he already busted into shreds in dmc1 so they collected his remains and fused them with those white things

they didn't chop him he already busted into shreds in dmc1 so they collected his remains and fused them with those white things

I think Vergil would stop them from doing that even if he's dead.....he far too cool to dwell in some crazy machine angels.
Let Vergil have some dignity.

johntoreno07

I think Vergil would stop them from doing that even if he's dead.....he far too cool to dwell in some crazy machine angels.
Let Vergil have some dignity.

in binaco angelo's profile it says :-

a man-made angel made from the fragment of a demon known as "dark angel" filled with either human or demonic soul it carrys out any job blah blah so who is dark angel ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom