• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is there hope for a Devil May Cry 5?

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Ditto. I love the setting and lore of the original games. Not that DmC's was bad, it's just not as interesting to me (mostly because I hate the demon designs).

not to me. I had a bit of a liking towards the boss demons compared to the anime villains of DMC4.

Neigh Bird

SSStrange!!!
not to me. I had a bit of a liking towards the boss demons compared to the anime villains of DMC4.

Anime villains are a good description, that's why I like them. The bosses in the original games looked awesome and I adored their designs. They had a sense of charm which left them memorable and I always wanted to fight them again. I can't say the same for DmC's bosses, which, IMO, felt like they were designed by a 11 year old.

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
Anime villains are a good description, that's why I like them. The bosses in the original games look awesome and I adored their designs. They had a sense of charm which left them memorable and I always wanted to fight them again. I can't say the same for DmC's bosses, which, IMO, felt like they were designed by a 11 year old.

again. NOT. TO. ME.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Not to me. Boss demons in DmC didn't had anything demonic about them and were more like Sci-Fi horror designs than actually something supernatural imo. Personally I absolutely loved demons concept in older games.

Anime villains are a good description, that's why I like them. The bosses in the original games looked awesome and I adored their designs. They had a sense of charm which left them memorable and I always wanted to fight them again. When I got back into DMC recently, I felt so much nostalgia when I encountered Cerberus. He felt like an I can't say the same for DmC's bosses, which, IMO, felt like they were designed by a 11 year old.

I'd save the Hunter though. I thought that looked cool, as well as one othe two actually decent boss fights, the other one being Vergil.

Top Bottom