• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IS NEro Vergil's Son????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;188295 said:
Just wait till the next game is released and we'll see about that evidence.

Look i feel the same way you do when it comes to Vergil being the dad. But I won't deny the evidence they put out.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
Zato-OW;188267 said:
Okay I see you don't know what your talking about and or still theory crafting. In DMC1 it states that the Force Edge "was given" to Dante "as a" memento of Sparda which is a lie. This is because of the Novels that came with DMC1 that shown that Dante sported the FE as a weapon of Sparda's that was "given" to him. This Novel also goes into to detail about Dante losing Vergil and his mother 20 years ago from DMC1 (remember what Trish said?). This is why some dialog in DMC1 is thrown out because of DMC3.
Also dude the DMC4 Novel is there and the translation from a guy who can speak and read Japanese. SOME words may mean different things from USA to Japan or w/e you are from but all in all it stated that Vergil was hinted in being the father overwhelmingly. Now you can personally believe hes not the father, that's entirely up to you. For me its a maybe all because I hate the way the story is turning out and it will stay that way until Capcom finally announces it.

Exactly the whole thing that Trish said would be a loophole to fit their new DMC3 version of the story in. 3 contradicted 1 as it was pretty obvious that originally Dante lost Eva and Vergil 20 years earlier and presumed Vergil dead/lost until he met Nelo that was the long and short of it. DMC3 never should have happened. I think people give Capcom way too much credit as to how much they care about the details. I wouldn't be surprised if they never bothered telling us about Nero just because they couldn't think of anything.
I am starting to understand why we have not heard anything about DMC5 yet. I can see them all in there sitting round a table trying to untangle this pathetic mess they have created.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I wonder if that is why there has been no PSP version of DMC. Too much mess.

Let me get this straight the order of the series is

DMC3,1,4 & 2.
Would be nice to know if Dante got back out of the Underworld after DMC2.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought the order was DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC 2,and then DMC 4 because Nero says 'the guy just got back from hell'.

Cat

Vergil-ologist
clairavance;188346 said:
I thought the order was DMC 3, DMC 1, DMC 2,and then DMC 4 because Nero says 'the guy just got back from hell'.

I think just said that because he knew Dante was a demon, and that he was the antagonist, as far as he could tell, at that point in time. We know Dante didn't just come from hell because he was chillin' in his shop back when Lady first brought the job to him and Trish.

darth_angelo45 said:
I am starting to understand why we have not heard anything about DMC5 yet. I can see them all in there sitting round a table trying to untangle this pathetic mess they have created.

They sure have made a mess, but that doesn't seem to be why they won't proceed to make the next game. That one blog that Asura found says that the ideas the creative team have been coming up with are not "western" enough for Capcom's business image they want to maintain. So, until they come up with more westernized story ideas, they won't approve, and they won't fund another game installment.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Just been on my fave DMC site for info (Devils Chapel) and the order is
DMC 3,1,4,2.
The timeline also includes the manga and novels.
So it actually looks like this
Novel, Manga, DMC3, dmc1, dmc4, Anime, dmc2 and dmc2 novel.*

(*this is what the website says, and how they think the timeline is laid out.)

Sparda™

The novels have been deemed as non-canonical due to contradicting the already established story DMC3 laid.

RedRose

Kael
Cat;188109 said:
2. Nero is the super great-great-great grandson of a son or daughter that Sparda had several centuries ago, long before Eva was ever born. This would mean that Sparda had a wife and children PERHAPS when he lived in Fortuna City as he served as its feudal lord, indicating it was during the feudal era of continental Europe. But, this leaves Nero with so little demon blood in him, that he might not be "hero" enough for the story, and Capcom likely didn't like this idea.

I, personally think the 2nd possibility is a whole lot less cheesy than the 1st...:D

edit:

my original plot could also still fit in as well, and may even make more sence now...

you know now that i think of it this may not be entierly impossible but there is one thing i'd like to add, it is said that Sparda had only two sons the legend never says anything about daughters. maybe Nero is a decendant of sparda, maybe sparda had a daughter that no one knew about... and maybe his daughter is nero's mother...

this could be easily possible since so much attention was set upon dante and vergil, allowing the other sibling to hide easily, not to mention that from a demon's point of view a woman is weak and not really worth destroying if there are two more theatning boys out there who have also inherited saprdas power, leaving her to be overlooked and forgoten... it kinda makes sence to me.

edit:

my original plot could also still fit in as well, and may even make more sence now...

i think nero was attacked by a demon while protecting kyrie and something happened with his arm, i don't know what exactly happened but it's somehow linked to vergil, (minus this part now [but not by blood relation]), more like posession or something. which explains why he was able to remend yamato.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
well yeah...but personally i can't see the children of sparda being parents themselves...it's...unfathomable....maybe he's sparda reincarnated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom