• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IS NEro Vergil's Son????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Hey, in my fanfiction Sparda had three kids. twin sons, Dante and Vergil and a daughter Megara.

Ivory-X-Ebony

yop... you're right. . . DMC still have damn untold myteries which make The DMC fans wait till' their death. . but, if Nero was hidden by Eva, How Could He survive the Demon attack and Who Did Bring Nero to Orphan?

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
well....i have no idea bout that...im guessin that vergil and dante were rushed outta the house before the attack happened and right before the attack, eva was able to hide nero cuz she wanted to protect him cuz i dnt believe eva was completely imcompetent in combat...anyway...i think that they after the house was sacked, either a general of mundus searched the house and found nero, but feeling pity, hid him in fortuna city....either that...or the old woman from dmc2, can't remember her name, found him and took him to fortuna....

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Ivory-x-Ebony, you do have a point. In my fanfiction, Dante and Vergil, had Megara removed from the forbidden text in order to protect her, after their parents died. Therefore the Order of the Sword does not know that Megara exists. But my point is that, Dante doesn't seem to have known Nero, before. So how could they be brothers, without their knowledge of each other. One would think that Dante, would have remembered his mother being pregnant. So if Nero is Sparda's son, maybe Eva, isn't his mother...

To GamblingGambitCloud: the old woman in Dmc 2 is named Maytr and I really doubt Mundus could possilably feel pity for anyone, descended from Sparda.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i'm saying dante thought nero DIED when he was a baby with eva...thats why he didn't know nero right away.....remember..dmc 4 takes place after dmc1....dante never specifies he only had 1 sibling..he only says he had a mother and a brother killed by mundus' army...doesn't say it was his twin....cuz as far as dante knew at that point, vergil died when he fell into hell...so he didn't think mundus killed vergil then...it's like...nero and dante were brothers and didn't know it....but i think dante figured it out which is why he let nero have yamato...while nero just thinks they're cool with eachother like friends...

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
I get what you are saying, but I don't argee. I think that if Nero and Dante are brother's they are not full blood brothers, but half brothers. Same Daddy (Sparda), Different Mommy....(???). So Dante never knew about Nero.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
cuz he had given vergil a whole reason to open the temen ni gru or however the hell it's spelled...he is the one whoe went for that power..and wanted to release the demons...mundus had nothing to do with vergil and dante fighting and vergil going to hell...so why would dante blame him?

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Mundus was yet to restrect himself...or in the process of doing so. Arkham manipulated Vergil for his own selfish gain.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
well, maybe Dante, was chosing to forget the incident with Arkham. or maybe it is just inconsistency, on Capcom's part.....as DMC 3 was made after DMC 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom