• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IS NEro Vergil's Son????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
GamblingGambitCloud;188391 said:
that wouldstill make dante an uncle...which for some reason just doesn't seem right...

Dante being realted to Nero in any way shape or form doesn't seem right. Sparda is only supposed to have 2 twin sons, thowing anything else into the mix at this point in the series is pointless and rediculous.

God even Vergil's return is starting to sound better in light of all this. And I hate the Vergil thoery with a vengeance lol.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Even i agree. But does DMC really need to bring back Vergil (and before you say anything i am a vergil fan obviously) or make Nero related to Sparda.

I like my idea of Dante gets an STD!
At least 'kids' will learn something out of it... (especially in the UK. THE TEENAGE PREGNANCY CAPITAL OF EUROPE. i wasn't shouting, just stating something.)

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
u double posted...and...as for them not making nero related to sparda, that would just kill the whole reason of nero being there....he is amazing...and for vergil returning...i'd rather him not...but i really think that it would be cool if there was a three way fight between dante, vergil, and nero....

and America has a high teen pregnancy rate as well...but...i don't think it would be cool for dante to have an std

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
okay... i have a habit of double posting on a forum about my soccer team.
Sorry abou the STD suggestion to.
A three way fight... does sound like a good idea though.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
lol...why so many sorrys? i was just jokin about being the forum police about dbl posting...i do it all the time...as for the std....it would just make ppl lose respect for dante...and...if he died from it, it would be a pretty ****ty way for him to die

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
Believe it or not, i'm scared of upsetting ppl. Thats why i say sorry...a lot!
Could you imagine a character based on me. I go to hit someone (which i'm meant to do) and i say sorry everytime i hit them...

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i know...lol.,....but that would be a funny character...u would need dante for protection.....and even then ud apologize for him fightning for u..lol

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
GamblingGambitCloud;188412 said:
i know...lol.,....but that would be a funny character...u would need dante for protection.....and even then ud apologize for him fightning for u..lol

exactly. You do know thats why Vergil wanted Sparda's power, it was to protect me! :D

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
No, it wan't Dante protecting me, it was Vergil. And Dante's not evil. Dante had just remembered that i had to say sorry to Vergil for making him fight his brother and falling off the cliff. Vergil couldn't go without me saying sorry first!

Vergil'sBitch

Premium
I'd love to see the look on Dante's face if Dante found out that Nero could be his Brother:

Dante: Hi Kid
Nero: Hi Brother :D
Dante: Not Another One!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom