• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

IS NEro Vergil's Son????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
don't know....maybe it was Mundus, who ordered Eva killed...and then ...argh I explain it in my story "Explaination of Vergil's Lust for Power."

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
argh blah...I don't know.. CAPCOM!!!!! HERE ME NOW!!!! YOU WILL REVEAL NERO'S ORGIN IN DMC 5 OR ELSE!!!!!!

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
i love it when i can debate with someone and i have my argument planned perfectly....not bragging...just saying it's always interesting to see how ppl react...i'm not saying my theory is flawless...but it sure does fit pretty damn good

Zato-OW

King
GamblingGambitCloud;188197 said:
power is the only thing like vergil that nero says...wat are u talkin about...as for yamato being used...even dante used yamato...so that had nothin to do with it, it just shows he has spardas blood in him...for wat u said about there not being evidence, there is a bunch that points to it...according to wat every9one is sayin about the novels, vergil went to fortuna to learn about sparda...that could mean that he had an idea that his younger brother was there and wanted to learn more about it...wehre's my proof of him being the younger brother? u must not have read my earlier posts...in dmc 1, dante says that his mother and brother were killed by mundus' army...that doesn't necessarily mean his twin...nero could very well have been a baby at the time....a baby who was hidden away without dante nor vergil knowing since they were young and eva was tryin to get them away safetly...and again...if u saw the concept art for nero's dt and everything from the other thread, u would know how vergil has nothing to do with it

You don't even sound like you know what your talking about. Also DMC1 states that the Force Edge was given to Dante as a memento of Sparda WHICH IS A LIE because of DMC3 and is thrown out because of that. There are a bunch of things in DMC1 that is automatically thrown out because of DMC3's plot.

That same theory about what Trish said in DMC1 is MY OWN theory I left on this board in another thread that people ran with. But like I said its a theory because that same line that was stated by Trish can easily be thrown out because of DMC3's plot just like the FE being a memento and about how Dante knowing Vergil was killed before he realised Vergil was Nelo Angelo. WOW if you reread the guys translation of the DMC4 Novel he clearly translates that when Nero is about to obtain his DT he starts to black out and dream. VERGIL shows up in this dream and talks to Nero. Before leaving Vergil says his famous quote to Nero from DMC3"I Need more power!!!" Your just using your own theories and not facts from the Novel or the game...

I hate to admit it but Nero has summon swords,Vergil catch phrases,Vergil's Yamato,and Vergil's color theme(which can be debated)and last he had Vergil show up in his damn dream,even with sanctus saying Vergil is Nero's father. Also Dante says Nero reminded him of Vergil even going on to say "They have the same look in their eyes." I hate it but its the truth. That's just waaaaay too much factual evidence.

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Well then Vergil's soul is Nero....somehow...maybe that is what Capcom is hinting at in this novel...

Zato-OW

King
Trish67;188254 said:
Well then Vergil's soul is Nero....somehow...maybe that is what Capcom is hinting at in this novel...

No Nero is his own person. His DT and the DB is Nero's own power. The only thing that is a mystery is why did his arm grow out like that.

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
sanctus just thinks neros the son of vergil first of all...second of all, vergil appearing in a dream means absolutely nothing..he is dead already...he coulda just beend goin to HIS BROTHER to give him guidance...and never trust a translation because any word can mean a multiple of things...as for wat u said about dante and force edge..he got it after vergil went to hell...just cuz his brother had it first does not mean it's not a momento of his father

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yeah ok whatever.
hell...whatever capcom decides in dmc 5 for where the heck Nero came from..then that's fine with me...

Zato-OW

King
GamblingGambitCloud;188259 said:
sanctus just thinks neros the son of vergil first of all...second of all, vergil appearing in a dream means absolutely nothing..he is dead already...he coulda just beend goin to HIS BROTHER to give him guidance...and never trust a translation because any word can mean a multiple of things...as for wat u said about dante and force edge..he got it after vergil went to hell...just cuz his brother had it first does not mean it's not a momento of his father

Okay I see you don't know what your talking about and or still theory crafting. In DMC1 it states that the Force Edge "was given" to Dante "as a" memento of Sparda which is a lie. This is because of the Novels that came with DMC1 that shown that Dante sported the FE as a weapon of Sparda's that was "given" to him. This Novel also goes into to detail about Dante losing Vergil and his mother 20 years ago from DMC1 (remember what Trish said?). This is why some dialog in DMC1 is thrown out because of DMC3.
Also dude the DMC4 Novel is there and the translation from a guy who can speak and read Japanese. SOME words may mean different things from USA to Japan or w/e you are from but all in all it stated that Vergil was hinted in being the father overwhelmingly. Now you can personally believe hes not the father, that's entirely up to you. For me its a maybe all because I hate the way the story is turning out and it will stay that way until Capcom finally announces it.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
urg. I haven't read the DMC4 novels yet, and it keeps getting brought up. Is it even relevant? I mean, has Capcom officially declared it canon to the game yet or not?

Zato-OW

King
Bingo is the story writer for DMC4/DMC4 Novel/DMC3 and the DMC Anime. Its not looking too good. I would say there is a HUGE chance this will be cannon. Kobayashi hates Vergil... he said so himself and he looks like hes behind this Novel aswell.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Zato-OW;188270 said:
Bingo is the story writer for DMC4/DMC4 Novel/DMC3 and the DMC Anime. Its not looking too good. I would say there is a HUGE chance this will be cannon. Kobayashi hates Vergil... he said so himself.

Noooooo.....oooh well. They just better make DMC 5 wicked. If the graphics and voice overs are good enough, I might overlook the plot holes in the story.>_<

Cat

Vergil-ologist
clairavance;188271 said:
Noooooo.....oooh well. They just better make DMC 5 wicked. If the graphics and voice overs are good enough, I might overlook the plot holes in the story.>_<

Oh, I second this! I can overlook so many plotholes if the graphics rock and Dante is hilarious. I'm already used to the idea that Vergil is likely Nero's papa. It's like flashback to the famous "Empire Strikes Back" moment...o_O

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
That's excatly what I thought....I went hmmm if Sparda had a daughter what would she be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom