• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Is English your primary language

Is English your primary language?

• Total voters

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Just something out of curiosity.

A simple poll really, it is public so everyone will see what you put.

Is English the main language of your country?

For me, it would have to be yes as I am an English citizen. (It's sort of implied:lol:)

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
yes but english is not the only language i speak...
i speak french a little...and few other langauges

Sparda™

I'm from Albania, so my native language is Albanian, of course.

I speak and write English with eloquence because of studying It for over than 14 years.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
The Phantarch;116335 said:
Just something out of curiosity.

A simple poll really, it is public so everyone will see what you put.

Is English the main language of your country?

For me, it would have to be yes as I am an English citizen. (It's sort of implied:lol:)

Two threads in which my reply results in "Ditto" :lol:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Primary language is English but I fail to utilise it properly and often adopt a more cross-cultural way of speaking depending on whom I am speaking with.

Also known as being linguistically lazy :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
English is my main language, i know some german, french and i will be learning japanese from september til i leave college in 6 years lol

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Vauxchen;116393 said:
English is my main language, i know some german, french and i will be learning japanese from september til i leave college in 6 years lol

Big plans for the future then, Vauxy?:D

Dark Drakan

Admin
My primary language would be drunken English most the time but yeah it is English none the less. :lol:

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
The Phantarch;116431 said:
Big plans for the future then, Vauxy?:D
yeah, i love the japanese and most thign that come out of it =]

Dark Drakan;116458 said:
My primary language would be drunken English most the time but yeah it is English none the less. :lol:

Lol, im guessing your friends can speak it too?

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
My first language is English, but I also speak Spanish fairly well, know some French and German, and can speak a teensy bit of Japanese. :lol:

Janny

Dines with dementia
Dark Drakan;116458 said:
Haha, most creative answer! :lol:
My mother tongue is Romanian, but I love English to death, even though I sometimes butcher it accidentally :unsure:

Keaton

Premium
Lol, the Poll is in English

Yes I am...I know bits and peices of other languages...but as said, bits and peices :D

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well, yeah my man language is English, but I speak ALOT of french too. I don't speak french in the house because my mum and dad look at me as if I'm talking alot of crap :lol:

Koemi

half-breed
Since I came to the States, my language is slowing switching from Cantonese to English - now even if I go back Hong Kong, can't resist but speak English. Can't help it - coz most of the time I am thinking in English ^_^

^ nice sig! :D DMC anime rocks!

Top Bottom