• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Insults?

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!!!! *said with attitude*
I think we should make a poll and have everyone vote the words 'true' and 'fan' in conjunction as troll terminology, add it to the rules of the forum, so the rest of us can hit the report button on posts like yours.,

Okay. On a serious note. You've been part of this forum since 2010, you should know by now that any discussion involving the words 'true fan' turns into WW3. If you feel people who only like the reboot are not true fans, that's your opinion, but don't throw it out on the boards like some n00b who just joined up. Really. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is surprised that you are deliberately trolling. The title of the thread might be a bit misleading but its intention certainly is not for you to come here and throw 'insults' or offensive statements around, k?
His post pointed towards separating the fanbase while mine tried to keep both sides satisfied.

Not really.

You did the same thing by saying that people who did not understand why Capcom made this move are not true fans.

I myself am one of the people who did not agree with Capcom making this move.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Guys this is a thread about things Ninja Theory did that were perceived as insults by fans who do not approve of Ninja Theory's involvement in Devil May Cry not about insulting each other everybody relax and focus on the topic. (And I repeat all fans are true fans. Treating a meaningless term like a special title is childish and pointless)

On topic: (I can't think of any thing on topic to say because this entire page (and the one before it) is just pointless arguments and it is to much work to try to find when the thread was on topic)

Not really.

You did the same thing by saying that people who did not understand why Capcom made this move are not true fans.

I myself am one of the people who did not agree with Capcom making this move.
And that's completely different dimension.
"Fanbase who understands the move Capcom made" and "Fanbase who doesn't understand the move Capcom made"......I don't think so, that separation is just plain ridiculous.

You don't agree with my opinion.....Ok

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
"Fanbase who understands the move Capcom made" and "Fanbase who doesn't understand the move Capcom made"......I don't think so, that separation is just plain ridiculous.

..........point?

I'm not getting what your trying to convey...

Obviously I disagree.

But not with just your opinion.

I disagree with the whole "who is a true fan" crap that is being spewed. We are in no position to decide who is and who is not a true fan. I just think its ridiculous to make such a claim.

I actually AGREED with Dante's Stalkers point about forums not needing posts about "who is and who is not a true fan". It only leads to trouble that could have easily been avoided.

But what I didn't agree with was him agreeing with your post when you had just made a "who is a true fan" type of post.

Dark Drakan

Admin

..........point?

I'm not getting what your trying to convey...

Obviously I disagree.

But not with just your opinion.

I disagree with the whole "who is a true fan" crap that is being spewed. We are in no position to decide who is and who is not a true fan. I just think its ridiculous to make such a claim.

I actually AGREED with Dante's Stalkers point about forums not needing posts about "who is and who is not a true fan". It only leads to trouble that could have easily been avoided.

But what I didn't agree with was him agreeing with your post when you had just made a "who is a true fan" type of post.

Take it to profiles and out of the thread guys and stop derailing the topic.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
^that was rumored by the magazine. (plus i always say to take that sort of rumor with a pinch of salt)

The thing about wanting to show more about the game, but they couldn't came from the Tam-inator himself

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I did put my foot in my mouth but i'll address it in another thread.

I think fans were insulted by the act of doing a reboot since it was a sign that CapCom was giving up on the old series and scrapping it to try something new.

I think co-op could work better than multiplayer as multiplayer ruins the allure of Dante and the other members of the cast. They are all suppose to be one in a million which loses appeal when there are a million of them each running around.

Co-op is just two characters working or learning to work together which could be done by any two characters. Dante/Vergil, Trish/Lady, kyrie/Patty, Nero/Lucia or Sparda/Eva. I rather it be someone other than Dante or vergil but no reason we cant have them all.

Top Bottom