• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were in a video game

Meg

What kind of game would you want to be in? And no, you can't just say "I would want to be in DMC." Nope. Come up with a new idea. It can be similar to something else, but it has to be a new franchise. Okay?

Waits to see how many people respond without reading the OP.

For me, I think it would be cool to be in some kind of detective/ puzzle game. Maybe something similar to Professor Layton. I do love a good mystery and solving puzzles (even though I'm not the best at it). I could investigate some truly diabolical schemes! :eek: Just think of the possible titles!

Detective Meghan and the case of Why is there so much traffic?
Detective Meghan and the It's 2am and I heard a weird sound; am I about to die?
Detective Meghan and WHO ATE MY MAC AND CHEESE?!?!

All right, well maybe not those titles. But you get the idea. :thumbsup:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I would want to be in like a medieval fantasy rpg type game. Like Dragon Age or Skyrim and the like.
I don't think I would be that great of a protagonist, I'm honestly kind of boring when I have center stage, but I'd be like a beloved side character that shows up a few times and has lines that everyone would remember.
I also think I'd be at home in an Ace Attorney game as a witness or something. I feel like my appearance and mannerisms are distinct enough for people to go " Oh yeah he was the guy who did X in Turnabout Y"

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
Kingdom Hearts

Im ready for my spiky hair and my many zippers.:ninja:

I even got my nobody name picked out.:sleep:

@berto ya don't say :whistle:
:sneaky:

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I think i could do good in some games that are CP and BP themed, just really liking also them having action too.

Viper

Premium
I'd suck so badly at anything requiring stamina and muscle power, but I love mysteries and can do some science, so...

~Professor's Assistant: The Chemistry of Death~
A thrilling mystery inside a scientific research facility, a race against time to capture the unknown killer, as body count just keeps growing.

(lol, and just to make sure it sells... Featuring Dante from Devil May Cry)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Aside from the obvious...

aliens-predator6_1517456c.jpg

I guess a fighting game. Preferably something like Tekken, cause it features moves more grounded in reality compared to other fighters.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
can't think of anything and you limit it to new franchise.. guhh..

think i'll go with overwatch, characters are looking awesome and fun, like i get to kill them and there's no hard feeling.. yet i never even played the game

other would be journey --relatively new, the world there is beautiful

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Premium
I'm guessing I could always get one of the DOA girls to teach me how to fight so I could probably join the tournament but would the fact that I don't fight make me unattractive to them. :nailbiting::unsure:

Ryu is pretty dull as a character and Ninja Gaiden is more violent than the other two so no thanks.:ninja:

I think I could probably live in "the world ends with you".:sleep:

Meg

I have a back up in case my Detective Meghan series is a failure. I would be the car driver in some racing game. You'd never see me, but you can adjust how loud and how often my screams of terror are. And you can toggle whether or not I used expletives or not.

Top Bottom