• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were in a video game

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I have a back up in case my Detective Meghan series is a failure. I would be the car driver in some racing game. You'd never see me, but you can adjust how loud and how often my screams of terror are. And you can toggle whether or not I used expletives or not.

there's a game like that called gas guzzlers, a combat racing,

being able to adjust how loud and often would be noice.. i'll set em max

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Probably something like Broken Sword, with lot of adventures in many locations around the world, but without gun frenzy of TR or Uncharted

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking.
Supporter 2014
Fun side of me says I'd like to be in a male power fantasy game, yeah you all know I'm talking about a Duke Nukem style game, I always looked up to Duke.
It's not just the idea of me being an alien slaughtering badass while being irresistible to buxom women and the most famous and richest man alive.
But I'd like to jetpack around, run 50mph, hold all kinds of weapons, shrink my enemies and stomp on them and heal up my injuries by simply boosting my African continent sized ego.

The dark side of me would like to be in a Hatred style game set in a feminist convention.

But seriously, I'd actually like to be in a stealth based espionage series similar to MGS and Splinter Cell, rather than Sam Fisher's googles I'd have some high tech sunglasses that give a HUD and various vision modes cause then I could wear my sunglasses at night and actually see.
Gameplay would be more similar to Splinter Cell Chaos Theory.

Teal

A self-diagnosed misanthrope
But seriously, I'd actually like to be in a stealth based espionage series similar to MGS and Splinter Cell, rather than Sam Fisher's googles I'd have some high tech sunglasses that give a HUD and various vision modes cause then I could wear my sunglasses at night and actually see.

I fully approve this. You might wanna tone down the anti-feminism, though. I assume you're just doing it to freak Chancey out at this point, but still..

Since Mobilemux already chose Splinter Cell, I'm gonna say...Animal Crossing. Taking in consideration the very probable theory that the game's about a child-abducting cult, I'd like to be in it..and make everyone my bich. I'd get put in the town, all the talking animals would want to boss me around but because I am me, I would put in there the option to pimpslap every living creature into submission. The game would have two endings: You either stay in the town and become a malevolent dictator, or you head towards civilization with your soul in tact only to realize it looks very foreign to you.

Same thing would apply to Undertale.

Meg

Fun side of me says I'd like to be in a male power fantasy game, yeah you all know I'm talking about a Duke Nukem style game, I always looked up to Duke.
It's not just the idea of me being an alien slaughtering badass while being irresistible to buxom women and the most famous and richest man alive.
But I'd like to jetpack around, run 50mph, hold all kinds of weapons, shrink my enemies and stomp on them and heal up my injuries by simply boosting my African continent sized ego.

The dark side of me would like to be in a Hatred style game set in a feminist convention.

*is a feminist* :cautious: *doesn't appreciate the idea of being gunned down for believing in equal rights* *never wants to see this kind of sick and twisted power fantasy type statement ever again*

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
People, you know what kind of feminists I'm referring to, the scum SJW kind.

I don't consider the good people who really campaign for equal rights as feminists, I call them Equalists.
I also support equal rights, but don't support the myths like the wage cape and all that crap.
Feminism used to be good, but now it's just cancer.

Also this is just a video game fantasy people, I like venting my anger in violent video games, being able to kill the things I hate in glorious ways in a simulated environment would be much better than me actually going out and doing it, which I would never do no matter how much I hate them.

Last edited:

Meg

The fact you have so much hatred toward SJW is mind-boggling. I would understand if you had this much anger toward ISIS or something similar considering all the people they've killed.

And before you say this is just you responding to the topic I created and it's not real it's just a video game fantasy or whatever, keep in mind you idea of a fun time is a game where you (playing yourself as that is the topic of the thread) commit an act of terrorism and hate for no other purpose than your own pleasure. So you'll have to excuse me for being critical.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
He uses the term SJW so loosely that it's clear he doesn't even know what it means. Because championing for justice, and trying to be a reasonable member of society is now something to suddenly be looked down upon apparently.

I think it just goes to show those people's perception of "normal' is never breaking the status quo, because as soon as something different pops up, it's accused of being someone just pushing their political agenda.

Skagewid

Can I be in "The sims"? I would use motherlode cheat and to become rich in about five minutes.
Or I can be content of Painkiller : I would shoot monster every second of my life.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
I'd love to live in the world of Viva Pinata. It's just a game everyone ever has to play - even if they think they won't like it. It's just so chill and fun and has sweeties...

I'd get me a Chewnicorn and ride around to all the other gardens, eating their rainbow gems and healing their sick pinatas with the magical tears of my mighty steed. Ok, that sounded a bit sexual.

But I'd also bring Dastardos back to the family fold - everyone knows he's the black sheep (or should that be Goobaa??) of the family and I think Leafos and Seedos should give him another chance.

The other sort of game I'd like would be epic fantasy and pretty, like Kingdoms of Amalur, bu with God-mode because we all know I can't game for toffee.

xMobilemux

Supporter 2014
The fact you have so much hatred toward SJW is mind-boggling. I would understand if you had this much anger toward ISIS or something similar considering all the people they've killed.

And before you say this is just you responding to the topic I created and it's not real it's just a video game fantasy or whatever, keep in mind you idea of a fun time is a game where you (playing yourself as that is the topic of the thread) commit an act of terrorism and hate for no other purpose than your own pleasure. So you'll have to excuse me for being critical.
Whatever, be as critical as you want. Not gonna change anything, I loathe the SJW community and want them gone, doesn't matter how whether it be by Violence or getting Trump in the White House if that's what it'll take.
Until then I just wanna kill them all in a video game in creative ways for fun.

Meg

Whatever, be as critical as you want. Not gonna change anything, I loathe the SJW community and want them gone, doesn't matter how whether it be by Violence or getting Trump in the White House if that's what it'll take.
Until then I just wanna kill them all in a video game in creative ways for fun.
This thread is supposed to be fun, and you decided to go on about the joys of committing acts of terrorism instead. Soooooo quite frankly I don't want your crap here. It's creepy and not the point of this thread. So bye bye.

Top Bottom