• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If you were in a video game

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I guess I'd be in Fable Legends because, according to Microsoft, no one likes me and I don't exist. Also, depending on how I'm spec-ed, I can throw apples or ice at people and can also swing a really big sword. I can also be hurt by flowers, which tend to die when they get near me. ...dang, it's like I'm already in the game.

Can I be in "The sims"? I would use motherlode cheat and to become rich in about five minutes.

This! And then I could freeze my needs and do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life. =D

Skagewid

I guess I'd be in Fable Legends because, according to Microsoft, no one likes me and I don't exist. Also, depending on how I'm spec-ed, I can throw apples or ice at people and can also swing a really big sword. I can also be hurt by flowers, which tend to die when they get near me. ...dang, it's like I'm already in the game.

This! And then I could freeze my needs and do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life. =D
I can create my perfect girl and marry her in a day.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I'd like to be in the world of Skies of Arcadia and be a awesome Air Pirate. If not that, I'd also like to be in Kingdom Hearts, so I can meet all the FF characters at once. lol It would be fun wielding a key blade, but I would want to use a scythe or gauntlets.

Top Bottom