• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

If Hideki Kamiya would have stood in charge of devil may cry?

Would Hideki Kamiya made the Devil May Cry series better.

• Total voters

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
You mean the idiots? Yep. He is completely p*ssed off lol

He isn't wrong.....as for Kamiya people thinks since he made DMC he should be involve in all things DMC....that is like people complaining the president sucks so they go to the previous President for help....ain't sh*t he can do since his terms are up.

HailTheKing

Battousai The Manslayer
He isn't wrong.....as for Kamiya people thinks since he made DMC he should be involve in all things DMC....that is like people complaining the president sucks so they go to the previous President for help....ain't sh*t he can do since his terms are up.

Exactly! What people needs to understand is that he created DMC1 and moved on to another project. Whatever happened to the game afterwards isn't his problem! Why are they moaning now? I think they desperately want to prove that Kamiya also hates this new DmC game as much as they do, what a bunch of idiots!

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Me thinks if NT/Capcom never rebooted the game in the first place many DMC fans wouldn't be going back to him they'll be rooting for the next DMC game to be better than Bayonetta.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Such as...???

Personally aspects of Bayonetta seemed to have came to Kamiya when he was making Bayonetta such as the torture moves, using her hair to summon demon limbs, guns on her shoes allowing for gun kick combos, and possibly 360 degree shooting. Can you imagine Dante doing any of those (maybe the 360 shooting)?...........maybe Trish.

If anything DMC would be more like Viewtiful Joe(or better) and maybe Okami(probably better).
i meant more mythology wise but trish may have been more like bayonnetta or even eva who had some magic powers in the light novel.

but bayonetta might have gotten her start as a dmc character.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Seriously man, these so called "DMC fans" are ******* off Kamiya asking stupid questions!
KTUNU.png
A0yaFWQCQAA2Hik2-1.jpg

W3XCo.png
<This :lol:

Why do these fanboys insist on going to Kamiya about DmC? He's not in charge of it anymore. He has no say in it, he hasn't since DMC1. God, these fanboys are annoying, and Kamiya's pretty much spoke his mind. All I can say is that Kamiya has a lot of stress already, so this is so something he doesn't need right now.

poor Kamiya...

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
i meant more mythology wise but trish may have been more like bayonnetta or even eva who had some magic powers in the light novel.

but bayonetta might have gotten her start as a dmc character.

.........I can see that happening but how??

As for adding mythology used in Bayonetta used for DMC......not so sure all I can see is more Divine Comedy references used in Bayonetta not used in DMC like the 3 realms(Inferno, Paradiso, & Purgatorio) but then again it would be a bit odd and perhaps even characters like Enzo & Rodan.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
.........I can see that happening but how??

As for adding mythology used in Bayonetta used for DMC......not so sure all I can see is more Divine Comedy references used in Bayonetta not used in DMC like the 3 realms(Inferno, Paradiso, & Purgatorio) but then again it would be a bit odd and perhaps even characters like Enzo & Rodan.
I meant Trish or Eva might have had some similarities to Bayonnetta In play styles and movesets. I think Eva might have been a witch given some info on tvtropes but I'm unsure of it's authenticity.

But it wouldn't be that hard to bring in the Umbran witches/lumen sages and angels into DMC.

The realms would be less intertwined than they are in bayonnetta but still there.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, Bayonetta actually started out back on DMC1 when they were thinking up things that they would add in the sequel. Trish was originally going to be playable in DMC1 but do to constrains they desided to hold it off till the sequel.

All the things they were going to give Dante and Trish in the sequel, and some of the things they game Dante in Viewtiful Joe, went to Bayonetta.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well, Bayonetta actually started out back on DMC1 when they were thinking up things that they would add in the sequel. Trish was originally going to be playable in DMC1 but do to constrains they desided to hold it off till the sequel.

All the things they were going to give Dante and Trish in the sequel, and some of the things they game Dante in Viewtiful Joe, went to Bayonetta.

Yeah but I doubt 75% of the things of Bayonetta were on his mind when he was making a DMC1 and planning a DMC2....well combat wise.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Maybe Nero or a Nero esque character might have been introduced as Dante's kid in a later sequel.

Maybe some crossovers between dmc and other kamiya creations.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Maybe Nero or a Nero esque character might have been introduced as Dante's kid in a later sequel.

Maybe some crossovers between dmc and other kamiya creations.

Yeah its called Viewtiful Joe.

Kamiya only made like 4 series(3 Capcom only) not enough to make a crossover plus that is not is how a crossover, especially Capcom crossovers, works.

berto

I Saw the Devil
You know, the only Characters that Kamiya created that aren't in in UMvC3 are Bayonetta, Leaon and Clair so a cross over is pretty much already there.

berto

I Saw the Devil
They are the protagonists or Resident Evil 2, Kamiya's first video game as director.

Top Bottom