• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I feel I have to say this...

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
There has to be someone here who has experienced Paranormal activity. I don't want to be alone anymore.
I must know before I tell you all this that I am not alone.
What you have seen for years in movies and shows that you thought would never happen, I have seen... And experienced.
Am I alone?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
DK, what's your problem? Seriously...

BoC, you're not the only one who's had the occassional paranormal experience, it's more a ghost experience than anything else, I live near a graveyard, to whether that contributes I don't know, but often I swear blind I've seen these sort of transparent figures and moaning echoes....Weird, there's probably an explanation but still, I've always been interested in that sort of thing.

So BoC, you're not the only one!

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger
Bringer of Choas, please ur not alone...i am very hightened to the paranormal and i am able to comunicate with spirts, you might call me a medium.

The dark knight

That offended me. And plus I am not in a good mood seeing as I had a panic attack and I was up till 1 in the morning jerk.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Cough* Says he who immediately assumed that BoC was under the influence.

Anyway, please BoC, carry on, you're not alone man.

Enigmatic_soldier

Evolve today!
my cousin john once had a paranormal experience when he was 20 since then hes a lot in to paranormal things.i believe that ghost and demons exist i mean if god and the devil are real why shoudn't there be a reason for ghost and spirits to exist.in my opinion i believe in the paranormal

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Before I go into detail I would like to say that I do not experience your classic bump in the night. I have seen things. Been touched by things. I have even seen Them mimic me and my family.

Are you sure you want me to continue. I don't want to hurt anyone.

Top Bottom