• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would you want your life to end?

Ai-Katsumi Haru

odaya kana ha to ~ 穏やかなハート
I want to end my life after I became a great kung fu's trainer
then \\\\......but that's not enough :p

Janny

Dines with dementia
Some say that freezing to death isn't painful, but I'm sure it's downright uncomfortable to say the least... Anywhoo, I'm hoping I'll die in my sleep, although dying of old age comes with disease and muscle loss etc. and I don't really want to go through that...

aka958

Don't trust people
I would like to do with doing something right and ofc not so painful... but does it matters how painful it is?? we end up the same either way.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ It wouldn't really matter about the pain, as like you said; you'd die afterwards anyway so...

I don't care about how I die, I only care about when I die. Hopefully at a good age, dying with people I love around me (And I'm not talking about you DD :p)

aka958

Don't trust people
don't try to flee away just cause you are immortal!

i just wish that it wouldn't be with a disease that makes you feel bad and sick and getting to sit in a hospital with many needles (hate needles!) and wait my death. wanna live a healthy fresh long life and die happy :') those are tears of happiness

Demons Destiny

Silenced Vampire
Well it wouldn't bother me how I die. Just not too young!
I wouldn't mind dying to save someone....that would be ok I guess...

LordOfDarkness;151522 said:
dying with people I love around me.

Don't worry I'll be there for you :lol:

The Da3dra

Master Of War
Brutally.

I don't want to die in my sleep. I don't want to know when I die but I definitely want to see it coming.

I want my death to be a product of something I have done not the will of some asshole like father time or mother nature.

I want to drown.

I want to get shot.

I want to get into a car accident.

I want to jump into an active volcano.

I want to sip scotch as my mansion burns down around me.

I want to feel my life slowly drain away as I puke blood.

I want to blow up an asteroid, saving the earth, but with me still on it.

I want to seal the gates of hell with me inside, while I fight off hellspawn until I am inevitabley torn assunder.

F*** dying peacfully. I'm going out in a bang, or not at all.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
The Da3dra said:
I want to seal the gates of hell with me inside, while I fight off hellspawn until I am inevitabley torn assunder.

^Cool, but this time of year hell freezes (not kidding, the pillars of fire freeze) and it is sooo cold that you would die instantly.

Damien

Anti - Little D
Premium
dont post in this thread as the thread starter is banned so its its spam really :p

Top Bottom