• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How Would You Kill Dante?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Nero

Dante's been impaled numerous times,

shot in the head,

nearly burned to death,

etc etc

What would kill him?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'm going to go with an atomic bomb..

If a 15 gigaton blast can't take out Dante, then the radiation poisoning will do it, and if that doesn't work, nothing will. :lol:

Evil Nero

Angelo Credo;118006 said:
I'm going to go with an atomic bomb..

If a 15 gigaton blast can't take out Dante, then the radiation poisoning will do it, and if that doesn't work, nothing will. :lol:

in the novel, Dante was around 13/16, and he could down a jug of vodka and not die.

I'm sure demonic blood would stop the poisoning, who says theres oxygen in hell? he did pretty well in there =]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
No no, you're not getting it, radiation poisoning is SO MUCH worse than just alcohol poisoning, it physically shuts down all your internal organs while degrading your body tissues and killing you slowly and horribly...

I don't care HOW powerful Dante is, nothing can survive that.

Evil Nero

Angelo Credo;118009 said:
No no, you're not getting it, radiation poisoning is SO MUCH worse than just alcohol poisoning, it physically shuts down all your internal organs while degrading your body tissues and killing you slowly and horribly...

I don't care HOW powerful Dante is, nothing can survive that.

Hmm.. ok then. Atomic bomb is a method to kill Dante.

but lets keep it practical ok?

=]

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Practical huh? Decapitation works for me, as far as we know Dante can't regenerate body parts, and he sure as hell couldn't if he had no head. :lol:

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
In DMC4, Dante's life metere deplited when the poisonous gas filled the lab; I'd imagine that a nuke could kill Dante; given the radius of the blast, he wouldn't be able to escape. Even then...i'm not sure what could kill him.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If you read the first novel Dante can be killed by even a human... If they can stay alive long enough to do it.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm just sayin' they gave an idea as to how to kill him.

Would you like to hear? I love the novels and I OWN both. I didn't read them on the internet like some people do.:p

The first one with Vergil started slow but towards the end was incredible. The second one was a master peice from beginning to end.

Koemi

half-breed
going after his heart's probably the right track, but the problem is: how can you get a clear shot? so far, only anime got it that close, other stabbing missed the heart by an inch or two.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Koemi;118091 said:
going after his heart's probably the right track, but the problem is: how can you get a clear shot? so far, only anime got it that close, other stabbing missed the heart by an inch or two.

But didn't Vergil stab Dante's heart in dmc3 so he could awaken his DT? Stabbing him in the heart again surely wouldn't do that much to Dante... :unsure:

Sparda™

Koemi;118091 said:

In fact, no.

Dante has no vital points. Vergil stabbed him with the Rebellion through the heart and nothing happened.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
A nuke...Decapitation...Both are viable methods of killing him.

You can't do much without a head, and if the explosion of the nuke doesn't kill him, the radiation poisoning would, like I said, Dante simply couldn't regenerate fast enough to keep up with the degredation of his internal bits and bobs and he'd die.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
*Sigh*

I'm not even going to try and argue...The fact of the matter is that at a close proximity, nuclear fallout kills EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING.

Dante is NOT immortal, far from it infact, it's simple logic that something with as much destructive and harmful power as a nuke could easily kill him, because, nuclear radiation actually attacks living cells, degenerating tissue and reducing internal organs to dust, it WOULD kill Dante, because there is NO evidence to suggest he can regenerate internal organs.

It really is nothing more than simple logic, and if you really think that not a single thing can kill Dante, then well...Just...Whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom