• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How would like vergil to look in DmC(if he's in it :D)

ZeroLove

Just remember one VITAL detail

554268_show_default.png

F*ck yes

Those are three details. Tophat, monocle and mustache.

Nelo_Vergil

Just remember one VITAL detail

554268_show_default.png

F*ck yes

the sir derp its granteed to make anyone really badass instantly.

anywho don't get your hopes up to high because it could all go horribly wrong lmao. Though heres to hoping one of the mentioned pictures, with the exclusion of the one in the beginning i posted *shudders*, will end up lookin like DmC vergil,

DarkSlayer54

Sorry for the late reply to page 1, kind of a late response...
That's not true. Vergil was clearly evil. He wanted to open the gates to hell and turn everything into "demonville". If Vergil's only aim was power, there would be no need for Dante to stop him in the end. Even if it meant killing him. Only pure evil provokes heroes to go that far especially if the hero is their brother.
Sure, Vergil unleashed demons upon the city... but, it's just one city. Once Vergil got Sparda's power, I can't help but think that he would have closed the demon door to the underworld.
I'm sure there was some loop hole that allowed him to do this. The only reason I think this, is that he has no motive for destroying the earth. He wants to be like his father, and he spent years searching for any information he could find on Sparda. Why would he ruin his fathers efforts?
I really think it was as simple as destroying a simple city for power, and Dante thought that a sacrifice that large was just not right. All in all, I don't see Vergil as evil by any means. You could go as far as say he has his priorities mixed up, but he would have destroyed the city for a greater purpose towards humanity.

Just a second here but where did you read the manga? Scanlated or the actual book itself?
I don't know what you mean, but it's the Devil may Cry 3 Manga (Code: 2) by Suguro Chayamachi published by Tokyopop.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
/Facepalm.
Don't know if trolling or just stupid.
But whatever.Based on your answer it must have been the book itself.
Scanlated ones are the ones where you can read at the internet and i have never read it where vergil says he's gonna be the king of the earth.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Sorry for the late reply to page 1, kind of a late response...

Sure, Vergil unleashed demons upon the city... but, it's just one city. Once Vergil got Sparda's power, I can't help but think that he would have closed the demon door to the underworld.
I'm sure there was some loop hole that allowed him to do this. The only reason I think this, is that he has no motive for destroying the earth. He wants to be like his father, and he spent years searching for any information he could find on Sparda. Why would he ruin his fathers efforts?
I really think it was as simple as destroying a simple city for power, and Dante thought that a sacrifice that large was just not right. All in all, I don't see Vergil as evil by any means. You could go as far as say he has his priorities mixed up, but he would have destroyed the city for a greater purpose towards humanity.

That is evil! People would've died... LOTS of people would have! "It's just ONE city" That's sicking you'd actually try to justify that! Face it, Vergil was evil. If he had won, the world would be engulfed in chaos with him lording over it.

DarkSlayer54

That is evil! People would've died... LOTS of people would have! "It's just ONE city" That's sicking you'd actually try to justify that! Face it, Vergil was evil. If he had won, the world would be engulfed in chaos with him lording over it.
I never said I would have done the same. It's just how I think Vergil would have thought.
It doesn't make any sense for him to have ruined his fathers sacrifice by destroying the world.
/Facepalm.
Don't know if trolling or just stupid.
But whatever.Based on your answer it must have been the book itself.
Scanlated ones are the ones where you can read at the internet and i have never read it where vergil says he's gonna be the king of the earth.
You weren't clear on what you meant. You could have simply asked me if I read it on the internet or in book form, and yes, it was the book itself.

Tiran

The great pretender.
I never said I would have done the same. It's just how I think Vergil would have thought.
It doesn't make any sense for him to have ruined his fathers sacrifice by destroying the world.

He doesn't care about his fathers sacrifice. Only Dante did in the end. Vergil and Dante barely know their father. Vergil only wants his power, that is all. He will kill everyone and destroy everything in his way to get it. That is why he is evil.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
He doesn't care about his fathers sacrifice. Only Dante did in the end. Vergil and Dante barely know their father. Vergil only wants his power, that is all. He will kill everyone and destroy everything in his way to get it. That is why he is evil.

Vergil treasures his father's keepsake yamato and his mother's keepsake the amulet.He wanted to be like sparda.
And if he really will kill everyone and destroy everything,he could have done it sooner to dante and lady.

Tiran

The great pretender.
Vergil treasures his father's keepsake yamato and his mother's keepsake the amulet.He wanted to be like sparda.
And if he really will kill everyone and destroy everything,he could have done it sooner to dante and lady.
It his disregard for the lives he destroys that makes him evil. His quest for power will kill others. He doesn't care. If I plow over pedestrians while rushing to work it doesn't matter if I did it only because I'm going to be late, it's wrong. If Vergil's action kill one person, or an entire city, he's wrong. Especially if he doesn't care about the consequences if his actions on others. If Vergil wasn't evil why, then, did Dante feel the absolute need to stop him in the end? Dante even stated that Vergil wanted to break Sparda's seal and turn everything into "Demonville". Vergil would not have care enough to put it back the way it was because he doesn't care what happens to the world. He even mocked Arkam's failure to detach himself from weak human emotions and attachments to embrace greater power. VERGIL IS AN EVIL BASTARD!!!

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I'm only saying that he admires sparda and loves his mother(Or brother?)
and yes,i also do believe that vergil is evil.

pg52_53.jpg

He killed innocent humans directly.Click for a larger image.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
1132027.jpg

Vergil looks BEAST with the long hair and a black suit, his face kinda resembles DMC4 Dante. He should have that calm and confident attitude!! That's why I love Vergil more then Dante, no bullshit, he just gets straight to the point!

All credit goes to the artist for making this awesome potrait!

OR
vice-dirge-cerberus-15665405312.jpg

Vergil with SSJ3 Goku's hairstyle and dual katana swords = Doomsday!
the first picture was wooooooow!!
but Vergil with SSJ3 Goku's hairstyle and dual katana swords = uuuuugh!!

Azurel

I'm only saying that he admires sparda and loves his mother(Or brother?)
and yes,i also do believe that vergil is evil.

pg52_53.jpg

He killed innocent humans directly.Click for a larger image.

THIS.

I still can't believe that people say that Vergil isn't evil. This should put all doubts to rest.

Top Bottom