• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you think Vergil had his devil "awakend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I think he got from a situation very different then Dante's near-death experience.

Vergil was, and always will be(If him being alive is your point of view) hungry for power. Maybe one day he felt he was to weak and trained intensely and his demon blood plus the power of Yamato responded.

Then again, that's just what I think.^_^

Sparda™

quiksilvershado;141619 said:
In the DMC3 manga, there is a flashback that Vergil has, showing what happened when the demons attacked Eva. Vergil was in a graveyard at the time with the Yamato when demons attacked him. He fought them, but eventually was beaten and the demons impaled him to a gravestone with spears, swords and the Yamato. Vergil was dying, but then see's some massive floating demon and then massacres all the demons that attacked him.

hope this helped a bit

If that's true, this means all the other stuff said here is just speculation.:lol:

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
If the Manga's are like the Novels, then they don't mix with the actual story.

I could be wrong though.

Oh well, at least it gave us an actual idea of how he got it.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
quiksilvershado;141907 said:
yeah, the manga doesnt exactly fit in with the game.

Good to know im not the only one who thinks so. The game's story is canon, I only go with what happens in the game. Everything else is side entertainment. The novels were soppose to be canon untill the games proved them wrong so, meh.

Phantom Dante

Son of Sparda
Maybe, possibly, Vergil just started with his Demon trigger.
He is the older brother of Dante and maybe just like puberty it
hit him first.

The Dark Night Sparda

well when his mother was killed he was trying to protetck her so he picked up yamoto and tryed to kill the demons but he couldn't so he ran away (outside) where more demons were there like vanguard which is the sythe demon and other smaller who tryed to kill Vergil, and one of them exadently impaled yamoto into him. which gave him his devil powers or devil triger and then he killed them all and prouble wanting more power to get revange on the demones.
im not sure where but it could of been in the heart but it was at least impaled in vergils chest so that he was close to death.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I might have gotten it wrong but I thought Vergil's awakening in the graveyard was just a dream? Or was Dante kinda seeing into the past through a dream-like vision, because I had the impression Dante was there when Vergil had his awakening? Does anyone know? I need to recap on my manga :(

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
If a thread is over a year old, it's generally best to avoid replying to it, make a new thread if you want to discuss this topic some more.
Same goes to you Sparda, don't reply to it, you're just bumping it further, just report it, move on and one of us will get to it soon enough.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom