• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you think Vergil had his devil "awakend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
There's no such thing as all theories consumed. Even if they sound ridiculous a theory can be anything. If I said I think Vergil got his DT by eating a slice a pizza while standing on his head when it was raining outside then that's a theory.

If you don't like the topic don't post in it. A mod will close it if nessasary. Otherwise, let other people post here if they want to as long as they're on topic.

Sparda™

Theories have to be plausible, and make sense. Such theories have been said. If members feel free to post about the same theories again, they can do so. And take It easy on replying. There's no need to fuel yourself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^Thankyou two, feel free to post more theories. ^^
Dante Aseroth;101898 said:
Theories have to be plausible, and make sense. Such theories have been said. If members feel free to post about the same theories again, they can do so. And take It easy on replying. There's no need to fuel yourself.

NO they don't have to be plausible and make sense. There is no rule that saids that. If people want to post here let them post. You don't know, someone could come up with the best theory on this. Just because you haven't thought of it doesn't mean there arn't anymore good new theories to discuss.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
What in the world are you talking about? By me? I never said anything about my opinion on theories being the only ones that matter. Not to mention isn't that what I just told you in another form of words?

And btw, that's why they're called theories, how the heck would you know which one is wrong or not untill the answer is truely revealed?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
All I want is for people to discuss their theories here. I don't see why that's a problem with him. If a mod wants to close this thread they'll close it.

Nel0Angel0

I don't know how Vergil got his Devil Trigger but remember he told Dante "Might controls everything and without strength, you cannot protect anything." Now some people may consider this to be reference to Dante trying to protect the world, or could this be referring to something deeper? TEXT REMOVED and they could'nt protect her from her inevitable death by Sparda? Maybe this is what motivated him in his ultimate quest for power? Maybe he believes he's trully weak and that's why he fought Mundus to prove he was better than his father? Or maybe they have a dead sibling...?

Keaton

Premium
Nel0Angel0 I am removing parts of the above because it isnt' suitable subject matter for 15 rated game. Any game or film with that in needs a higher rating, since Capcom isn't about to halve its audience...it isn't relevant.

On Topic: I feel Virgil was fighting, he forght to get powerful..like, gaining Exp., when he reached level 35 he gained his DT. Odd way of looking at it, but it makes sense in a way.

Evil Nero

Far as we know , all DT's have been awakened by near-death experiences.

Maybe he got his DT from going into the underworld un-prepeared maybe?

ManOfMayhem

His urge for darkness may have been the reason that he got his DT. His darkness may have possesed him therefore he unlocked his true potential and found out how to use his DT.

Inucaza

descendant of Sparda
I don't think vergil stabbed himself because if he knew that was the way to gain devil trigger than why would he make his brother stronger? and why did he seem so surprised when dante got up to hit him. Due to what he said and his reaction he probably recognized what happened to him during his first time using his devil trigger and he saw it in dante.

o yeah and if Arkham didn't stop vergil he would have totally killed dante and the would be no other devil may cry games

VERGIL OWNS FTW!!!

Nether Realm

L in all ways but 1!
It is hard to tell what Vergils past is as he just has the same story as Dante in the Special Edition of DMC3! That is what really annoyed me about DMC3 SE!

quiksilvershado

Dodge this!!!
In the DMC3 manga, there is a flashback that Vergil has, showing what happened when the demons attacked Eva. Vergil was in a graveyard at the time with the Yamato when demons attacked him. He fought them, but eventually was beaten and the demons impaled him to a gravestone with spears, swords and the Yamato. Vergil was dying, but then see's some massive floating demon and then massacres all the demons that attacked him.

hope this helped a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom