• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do you think Vergil had his devil "awakend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ LMAO... This logic is very true... Their skills must've been inherited. I mean, did Sparda even have time to train his kids?

Sparda™

^ Mrs. Wesker! If you have seen the description of bosses such as Cerberus and Agni & Rudra, they surrender themselves to those worthy of their power. It has nothing to do with skills. How do you explain the agility of slashing of Arkham with the Force Edge, or Sanctus wielding the Sparda. They didn't fully use them, but they did wield them like they were masters. That doesn't come from skill and nor from instinct, but from the Devil Arm itself.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;93823 said:
^ Mrs. Wesker! If you have seen the description of bosses such as Cerberus and Agni & Rudra, they surrender themselves to those worthy of their power. It has nothing to do with skills. How do you explain the agility of slashing of Arkham with the Force Edge, or Sanctus wielding the Sparda. They didn't fully use them, but they did wield them like they were masters. That doesn't come from skill and nor from instinct, but from the Devil Arm itself.
Excuse me for double posting, we kinda posted at the same time.

Listen DA, I know ALOT about the DMC basics such as bios, you don't have to explain these things to me. ^_^ Arkham and Old fart were originally human not to mention that both of the swords belonged to the blood of Sparda so of course it wouldn't give them the gift of it's full power and skill.

Sparda™

^ And I know much more than just bios from the games. I've read different online encyclopedias about the Devil May Cry universe.

Returning to the point, Devil Arms give the skills and power to the wielder. No matter how much instincts and inherited power, there's no way Vergil could do Lunar Phase with Beowulf on the Lightbeast almost instantly after killing him.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ Seriously... you two argue by posting bits of info back and forth to one another... it is funny... as you both constantly raise such good points. Knowledge does not matter in all situation... opinion does.

btw... I wasn't actually having a go at you two.. I was just pointing out something that was funny to me... Sorry 'bout that.

On the note of Vergil... he had his DT awakened before Dante did... but why was that so?

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Dante Aseroth;93833 said:
^ And I know much more than just bios from the games. I've read different online encyclopedias about the Devil May Cry universe.

Returning to the point, Devil Arms give the skills and power to the wielder. No matter how much instincts and inherited power, there's no way Vergil could do Lunar Phase with Beowulf on the Lightbeast almost instantly after killing him.
Woah, slow down a minute, I NEVER said the only thing I knew was bios. I know alot of official info said in interviews and things like that, not fan made wikipedia.

^ Seriously... you two argue by posting bits of info back and forth to one another... it is funny... as you both constantly raise such good points. Knowledge does not matter in all situation... opinion does.
But it shouldn't be about opinion, it's about facts which is what I try to post. I mean, it's beyond obvious that it's a given talent. You pick up a football are you gonna be a pro football player? Heck no.

We SAW it with our own eyes the twins weilding power they've never had. Dante playing an eletric gitar demon??? Come on tell me that's not instict. >< We saw Vergil with new moves in battle 2 because of Beowulf.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
^ I agree that they inherited their moves from their father... And I wasn't having a go at you... Opinion still plays a key part in most things...

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Oh no prob. I wasn't offended. It's true, we do argue/debate alot. I wish we could agree on more things but meh. It never tends to affect our chatting on msn. ^^

Sparda™

^ Yeah, on MSN we're close!:D

But really, fan-made encyclopedias are based on limited editions story books purchasable from Capcom's Japanese site, and not by imagination. By the way, Saber of Savior, a book about Nero's story has been released.

It cannot be instinct nor inherited power and skills. They don't make sense.

Dante and Vergil have both demonic essences. Devil Arms, as you already know, are demonic essences as well. Mixing them both, creates a reaction which links both wielder and weapon into an epic manifestation of power. The Devil Arm also extracts the personality of the wielder.

An example is Beowulf. Dante's moves are more linear, more concentrated in energy and flash. Vergil's are destructive, piercing, raw force.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
^*sigh* I still disagree, but can we just agree to disagree? Im kinda tired of saying the same thing, we've been going in circles for about 3 days now. It doesn't seem like im getting through to you. >< So can we just, stop now?

ManOfMayhem

How would you know he got his *** beat.
Darkness may have possesed him and given him enough power
to take control of his inner devil. Thats what I believe

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
vergistar;101273 said:
How would you know he got his *** beat.
Darkness may have possesed him and given him enough power
to take control of his inner devil. Thats what I believe
I had assumed that he had his a$$ beat because that was the case with Dante. So it would make sense to me that it would be that way with Vergil. Note: It was just a theory anyway, I didn't say that's what really happend.

ManOfMayhem

Well, when Arkham in DMC3 turned into the clown, and when Vergil attacked him he must have had strength released and made him transform to devil form. Arkham and Vergil always lked books, this means that Vergil could have read through many books to release his inner demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom