• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do YOU deal with you emotions?

Janny

Dines with dementia
VI-Rainbow;73579 said:
Or you can just laugh really loud. :3 I loled hard at the scene, but once I tried it and it actually worked. I felt silly, but alot better.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Never tried that actually, sure will though. The screaming one works really effective too :lol:

Keaton

Premium
Oooh nice thread +rep.

I tend to be the person in RL who bottles alot up - expressing myself honestly to guys here where i can feel...i don;t know...comfy maybe.

In RL i write, RP, draw ALOT, make animations, listen to music and WALK alot too to kinda get things straight in my mind.

I talk to my other half alot, but sometimes people take things too literally so it makes it harder...

Hmmmm...think on this i shall.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;73858 said:
That one seems over used, but it seems to work. In some cases.

gemity;73859 said:
Get laid?!
I normally type my feelings out somewhere, then go for a nap, and realise everything was stupid so I delete the whole file.
When I'm angry, I don't talk to my friends about it, because at that point of time the things you say may hurt people, or even when the friend is someone you trust and not involved, I fear being blackmailed or badmouthed=S I don't trust people. LOL.

well,it works for couples only...i am still single...:(

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Couldn't have sex whilst angry - seems a little... I dunno ...twisted to me. It's supposed to be an expression of love, not a way of working out your rage :\

That's just me though, I guess...

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
i try and find a outlet like game's or role playing or just pick up my phone and hear my girls voice amazing how a womens tuch make's all your problem's disapear.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Angel;74030 said:
Couldn't have sex whilst angry - seems a little... I dunno ...twisted to me. It's supposed to be an expression of love, not a way of working out your rage :\

That's just me though, I guess...

yeah,use love to calm anger...

Itachi Uchiha

forget myself..
Angel;74041 said:
Unless the woman is causing all your problems :lol:
well she does have her own problem's. i mean raiseing your brother's at the age of 13 isn't really all that easy on a teenage girl and the fact her 20 year old sister is luchin off there old man why she's trying to get her life started with me is kinda a bumer on us...so yea me and her have problem's but we take time and talk throw them.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I store all my anger sadness and fustration in the abysmal corners of my mind till one day someone foolish enough to truly anger me awakens them...............

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
^ please tell me you dont beat them up...

I find that talking to the guy/girl you are with or like about what's distressing you and being comforted by them helps too ^_^

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Nope something worse. Also thats so mushy*walks up to girl* and says hold me. Then she point laughs and tells all the other girls not to like you. Voilence makes people fear you, its power and with out power you can protect nothing let alone yourself*removes sword from chest*

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Bringerofchaos;78806 said:
Nope something worse. Also thats so mushy*walks up to girl* and says hold me. Then she point laughs and tells all the other girls not to like you. Voilence makes people fear you, its power and with out power you can protect nothing let alone yourself*removes sword from chest*

Not really. :/ I've got into tons of physical fights and felt even more frustraited even though I won. I'm a pretty twisted and sick person. I actually do take pleasure in seeing people WHO DESURVE to be hurt. Not someone just because they laughed at me.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Chaos Master;78865 said:
one more way...take your pet kittens and kiss them or cuddle them,meow...:)

I don't have a cat of my own yet. We used to have 15 of'em at our old house. Sadly, my grandma became allergic to cats so we put'em up for adoption. Oh how I miss Chloe` so. There is a cat that belongs to a guy across the street that always comes over and sits on our car port. I loves to look in through the door. It loves to be petted. I can spend an hour of my day just petting it. x3

It is comforting. LKJFALKFJKL Talking of cats makes me miss my old cat, Molly. I had her from 4th grade til my Sophmor year. She was a very old cat, and she lived a good life. We saved her from an abusive home. She wasn't just a cat, she was a part of the family. We treated her like royalty. xD She was so spoiled.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
VI-Rainbow;78893 said:
I don't have a cat of my own yet. We used to have 15 of'em at our old house. Sadly, my grandma became allergic to cats so we put'em up for adoption. Oh how I miss Chloe` so. There is a cat that belongs to a guy across the street that always comes over and sits on our car port. I loves to look in through the door. It loves to be petted. I can spend an hour of my day just petting it. x3

It is comforting. LKJFALKFJKL Talking of cats makes me miss my old cat, Molly. I had her from 4th grade til my Sophmor year. She was a very old cat, and she lived a good life. We saved her from an abusive home. She wasn't just a cat, she was a part of the family. We treated her like royalty. xD She was so spoiled.

wow...how admirable...:)

One more way...

Make a fake Death Note and writes peoples name,show off to people and get chased by the police...:lol:

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Angel;78862 said:
then you are clearly mixing with all the wrong people.

I completely agree with you! I mean, you're married... Doesn't cuddling with him make you feel so much better afterwards?? That's how I see it, :lol: Cuddling with my boyfriend always cheers me up ^_^

Top Bottom