• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

How do YOU deal with you emotions?

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
VI-Rainbow;79286 said:
That depends on what kind of music you tend to listen to the most. *lieks teh dance music even though she has no cordination*

Music that has rythem seems to pump me up so it gets alot off of my mind.

lol, lately ive noticed myself listening to DMC OST songs when im sad or angry...then i pop in one of my DMC games and slash away the anger or pain..lol

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;79354 said:
lol, lately ive noticed myself listening to DMC OST songs when im sad or angry...then i pop in one of my DMC games and slash away the anger or pain..lol

nice one...rep+ meow...

I have a new one,meow...:)

Have the cats sing for you while you are sad,meow...:)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
sadly i do not have any cats... :( although if i did that would be what i would do...lol, although i do love cats...i go over my friends all the time and he has like 4 or 5 cats..lol, and they love to gather around me and cheer me up when im down..lol, i love cats cuz they are very perseptive with human emotions

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
NERO116;79367 said:
sadly i do not have any cats... :( although if i did that would be what i would do...lol, although i do love cats...i go over my friends all the time and he has like 4 or 5 cats..lol, and they love to gather around me and cheer me up when im down..lol, i love cats cuz they are very perseptive with human emotions

sure do...cats sooth people's soul with greatness....with their cuteness and cuddliness...

Top Bottom