• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hiya, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Hello and welcome. ^^ And no worries we here at the DMC forums play all type of games and not just DMC. So, you are always going to be stylish. :cool:

I hope you have a SSSensational day!

Last edited:

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Welcome to the club, and don't worry about being as good as everyone. I've played these games for over a decade, been here for 2 years, and I aint s#!t

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's always great to meet a new face. Welcome to the community, Reigndown. May your evil reign begin now, mwhahahahaha!

I'd be your best ally. Pick me! =D

Reigndown

Hello and welcome. ^^ And no worries we here at the DMC forums play all type of games and not just DMC. So, you are always going to be stylish. :cool:

I hope you have a SSSensational day!

Haha, I see whatcha did there xD Thank you!

Welcome to the forum :D

Ah, thank you :D

Welcome to the club, and don't worry about being as good as everyone. I've played these games for over a decade, been here for 2 years, and I aint s#!t

Still, I bet your combos are better than mine atm :p

Hi, there! ^^ Welcome to here! Hope you enjoy your stay. =3

I hope so too, thanks c:

It's always great to meet a new face. Welcome to the community, Reigndown. May your evil reign begin now, mwhahahahaha!

Yes, please join me on my quest for world domination :^) [evil laughter]
I'd be glad to have ya aboard!

Welcome to our forums, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thank you, I'm sure I will B)

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
welcome to the fourm
i'm the resident King of Games
ever need tips i and im sure everyone else would be more then happy to help

Reigndown

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I also liked Yugioh, watched anime when it was screened on one channel of mine native language TV and well I also have some of TGC decks for myself too, but well i favor one what had tha rose dragon from 5ds anime.

Nero

Yush LOD would make a great friend~ not sure about being an enemy though... maybe you can be both? A frenemy? =D just don't double post i did once and... *gulps* it was so scary! T^T *hides under blanket* i still have nightmares... o.o i'm not stylish at all though today on dmc4 (i played it in hd on my ps3 and my eyes have been opened hd ftw) i was on mission 12 or 13 wiff dante and i died from the blitz on sop mode... i used an item... a continue... but i got a B so.. yeah~ anyways welcome and be frenemies with lod might be fun~ jk jk =P

Reigndown

I also liked Yugioh, watched anime when it was screened on one channel of mine native language TV and well I also have some of TGC decks for myself too, but well i favor one what had tha rose dragon from 5ds anime.

I've never met anyone who hasn't grown up with it, honestly xD
5Ds? Didn't that air on 4KIDS at one point?

hello and welcome :) ©innsmouth
(sorry i couldn't find any word to greet you, it happens to me every time)

Hiya :D No worries- I'm running out of meaningful replies ;~;

Yush LOD would make a great friend~ not sure about being an enemy though... maybe you can be both? A frenemy? =D just don't double post i did once and... *gulps* it was so scary! T^T *hides under blanket* i still have nightmares... o.o i'm not stylish at all though today on dmc4 (i played it in hd on my ps3 and my eyes have been opened hd ftw) i was on mission 12 or 13 wiff dante and i died from the blitz on sop mode... i used an item... a continue... but i got a B so.. yeah~ anyways welcome and be frenemies with lod might be fun~ jk jk =P

Nice username you have there! I started DMC4:SE recently and Nero is just :'^)

That sounds spooky ;-; I worry about messing up forum posts often myself.

Considering I got a few Ds on my first mission, a B sounds amazing!
Although I have no idea how the ranking system works, ack-
I wish you luck with your other missions though!

All friends and friend hybrids like frenemies are cool in my book :D
Thank you for the sweet welcome c:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Heya! Welcome. And don't worry about demons. What you gotta worry about is the Predator. Meaning me. I always watch newcomers...

Reigndown

Heya! Welcome. And don't worry about demons. What you gotta worry about is the Predator. Meaning me. I always watch newcomers...

Hiya :D I'll keep my eyes peeled for anything suspicious while I roam the site then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I hope "Predator" doesn't imply I might be eaten!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom