• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hideaki Itsuno Will Be Present At The E3

berto

I Saw the Devil
tumblr_nfh3fyM3sV1rwq84jo1_400.gif

tumblr_njqpwvY9ST1r00lgio1_400.gif

tumblr_njsfmzXg8C1u625nuo1_500.gif

tumblr_njgw35tc1G1u625nuo1_500.gif

You gonna tell me?
Ho ho ho. Would you look at that. I gotta tell ya, when I heard that NBC said no smoking I threw my hands in the air and said 'nope' because if they couldn't handle smoking how were they going to cope with the really dark elements of Constantine. Looks like they grew a pair and went for it. Now I'm kinda mad I missed it.

edit:
Actually, this Hellblazer conversation needs to either end or move. We are well off topic.

Frazz

General gamer
I wouldn't get my hopes up for any surprise DMC5/ DMC1 remake announcement. Itsuno will be there to promote DMC4: SE or DD2 etc. As I have said before why would they take time out of a fifth game's development to work on a special edition of a seven year old game?

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well, they DID announce DMC4 right after DMC3SE release, so... even though if DMC5 really is to be announced it would be BEFORE DMC4SE release... I don't think it's impossible though.

Frazz

General gamer
Well, they DID announce DMC4 right after DMC3SE release, so... even though if DMC5 really is to be announced it would be BEFORE DMC4SE release... I don't think it's impossible though.
True but that sounds a little like the 'Half Life 3 confirmed' kind of clutching at straws... I like the optimism but it seems very unlikely to me...

Edit: Sorry folks but Capcom have confirmed the games it is bringing to e3 and they have DMC4:SE playable on the show floor... No DMC5 at E3.

Last edited:

Dominus

True but that sounds a little like the 'Half Life 3 confirmed' kind of clutching at straws... I like the optimism but it seems very unlikely to me...

Edit: Sorry folks but Capcom have confirmed the games it is bringing to e3 and they have DMC4:SE playable on the show floor... No DMC5 at E3.
Why do you think they would have DMC5 on the show floor? DMC5 would be a trailer revealed during E3, probably at Sony's streaming event if it happens.

Frazz

General gamer
Why do you think they would have DMC5 on the show floor? DMC5 would be a trailer revealed during E3, probably at Sony's streaming event if it happens.
Because Capcom themselves revealed all the games they are bringing to E3 and DMC5 was not part of that list. Sorry to disappoint but I can give you a 99% guarantee that Capcom won't reveal any DMC5.

Dominus

Because Capcom themselves revealed all the games they are bringing to E3 and DMC5 was not part of that list. Sorry to disappoint but I can give you a 99% guarantee that Capcom won't reveal any DMC5.
For the show floor, reveals for the show floor. Not the Sony or Microsoft streaming events (or secret reveals).... They wouldn't reveal DMC5 on the show floor.. Once we see the streaming schedule for Microsoft and Sony, then I will think it won't be there.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
As someone pointed out before, this is the line up of playable games on the show floor, not reveals, announcements, or actual E3 big time yays.
oh….than I made a haste with opinions : I But seriously this line out is hilarious imho. I mean c'mon. 6 megaman games when Ps2 collection had 8 of them.

Veloran

The Japanese version of the game releases on the 16th, during E3.

Edit: The 18th, rather. Still during E3.

Last edited:
Top Bottom