• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
I'm back after an extended vacation, and I have allot of new stuff to post for your enjoyment!

As far as how I got banned, I'll just give you a slide show like summary.

There was an incident with our cats.
I fixed it but was still banned from my computer because my parental unit insisted it had something to do with it.
Another problem came about, and because I was banned I refused to cooperate until I could regain access to my computer.
She disagreed; I left.
She took a possession of mine and put it on the roof in the rain.
She told me; I snapped; went back and with allot force(And bloody knuckles on my part) punched the door open.
I wiped the blood off and proceeded into the room to get my possession, but as I tried to do this she pulled a night stick like piece of wood out of the no-where and hit me in the back of the head as I tried to get my possession off of the roof.
The sent my head into the window sill colliding with my teeth and lip.
My teeth slit my lip, and I turned around and held her down with the stick by pressing it against her chest.
My cousin ran up the stairs and got me off of her, and me being banned followed.

I have VERY disfunctional family, and living through one of many similar situations I think I came out pretty good.:lol:
Although it did look bad till everyone heard she plowed me in the head a couple of times with a big ass piece of wood. But I'm a tough cookie, and something like that won't put me out of commission.

Now, let us welcome back BringerOfChaos, who happens to enjoy referring to himself in third person...:p

welcome back my friend. it is been a long time.
redfoxninja.gif

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Nice to see u back, have fun while u can here, sounds like u could be banned again hope not *touch wood*

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Welcome back man :p I hope you continue to have fun here :p Continue to enjoy your stay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom