• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Have a

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Happy thanks giving. :)
(Even know the majority of you don't celebrate it.) :p

Just a thought.. How come most of the people here are from the uk?

Keaton

Premium
Wikipedia said:
Thanksgiving, also known as Thanksgiving Day, is a harvest festival. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. It is primarily a North American holiday which has generally become a national secular holiday with religious origins.

The dates and whereabouts of the first Thanksgiving celebration are a topic of modest contention. Though the earliest attested Thanksgiving celebration was on September 8, 1565 in what is now Saint Augustine, Florida[1][2], the traditional "first Thanksgiving" is venerated as having occurred at the site of Plymouth Plantation, in 1621.

Today, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Thanksgiving dinner is held on this day, usually as a gathering of family members.

Happy Thanksgiving, I am from the UK and do not celebrate this event - but I can encourage the postive thought and mood that come with it :)

As for why there are many UK'ers here...who knows lol :D

Dark Drakan

Admin
I know what Thanksgiving is but im from UK and Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate it. ^_^

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
Keaton;144076 said:
Happy Thanksgiving, I am from the UK and do not celebrate this event - but I can encourage the postive thought and mood that come with it :)

As for why there are many UK'ers here...who knows lol :D

Yeh, quite afew...

I shall promote the event!... HAPPY THANKS GIVING!

Sparda™

I'm from Albania, but in the 28th we celebrate our Independence Day here and in the 29th the Freedom Day/White Night.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Anyone want to give me food? :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, even though I know crap all about it apart from pilgrims and turkey...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
really is there really only a few of us from the us?---like i stated earlier i'm from the us-and i know esura is also from the us-so yeah, anyways again HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
happy thanksgiving =]
i know that this time next year im gona be asking the same question again XD lol

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Only me and Chob101? Wow....

Anyway, thanks and happy thanksgiving :lol:

Edit: Esura is frum the US also, so that makes 3 of us?

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
Black Angel;144178 said:
Only me and Chob101? Wow....

Anyway, thanks and happy thanksgiving :lol:

Edit: Esura is frum the US also, so that makes 3 of us?

I'm from the us too. :p

But I think THATS IT! lol

Happy thanksgiving. :D

Top Bottom