• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Happy Birthday Black Angel!!

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
Happy B-Day!
Finally hit 17. Just wait til ur 18 B-Day. REMOVED BY MODERATOR stuff I wont mention on my 18th B-Day (also got $500 too). I hope u get that lucky.

birthday.jpg

Keaton

Premium
Esura this is your last warning reguarding posting of Sexual Content - any more and you WILL be infracted. Your post has been EDITED accordingly.

On-Topic: Happy Birthday Black Angel - sorry its a few days late! :D

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
You posted a thread Esura?o_O

I'm speechless, this was thoughtful and I rep'd you all accordingly.^_^

Thank you everybody!:lol:

P.S. I didn't see what you posted before the staff removed it, but keep that kind of thing to PM's if you really feel the need..

SexyBoy2

Let's Dance Baby!!!!
why a thread when we can post on profiles? anyway, happy b'day for like, two days ago .lol.

Esura

I'll post every1s B-day........
if I'll have the time of course

Its nice to do nice things. :lol:
Man, still dont understand why it was edited. I didnt even go into GREAT detail on it. Getting hard to post here nowadays. Everything gets edited and ****. And cuss words are censored. I miss those old forums of the good ol days. I miss MGS TUS too.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
Those kind of posts are edited because of minors, if there was a member who was 13 odd, then it would be really innapropriate, and cuss words arethe same, a minor went to a christian private shcool and they didnt know any (how they got on here idk) then they would be really offended by those words, thats why, dont forget that under 18's are here aswel

Esura

^ I'm well aware of that dawg, but all the same its annoying considering I speak "very" vulgar, but nice, to all (except my parents and my elders, gotta show major respect). My friends call me Pottymouth Spike (Spike is my birthgiven nickname), elders call me a good child. :lol:

But HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL!

Top Bottom