• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

hair colour intrest?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Um, any hair colour. Idc... What an odd thread :lol:

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Doesn't bother me all that much, although I suppose I do have more of a penchant for those with black/brown hair.

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
erm... it all depends on what the skin tone is really, however, 3/4 of my girlfriends have been brunettes, one has been blond, but she died her hair blonde and she had dark under the blond lol
But i dont mind unnatural hair colours e.g. cosmic blue(like mine) green, pink ect.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Ok, well i'm mad for blonde/white hair on a guy. I'm not sure why, I love fair features like pale skin, pale hair and pale eyes. Not like an albino though XD
I rarely fancy people anymore, I think Nero is perfect in how i'd like someone to look, but I like Nero more mainly due to personality. Got teh both ;p I'm more of a NeroxKyrie supporter though than totally fancying him, sucker for couples XD
Meh, im sad, i only ever like pixels XD

Esura

Your breasts are illegal!!
I love red heads, raven heads, and brown haired chicas. Blondes are too common thus my pants dont get tight around blondes :lol:

I love women so much! If there werent any women on Earth I'd commit sepukku.

Sparda™

Any hair color. Such thing doesn't bother me much.

I'm looking forward to get my hair color platinum white, but under It, keep it dark black. Just wanna try It.:p

Esura

NerosDevil;131075 said:
Ok, well i'm mad for blonde/white hair on a guy. I'm not sure why, I love fair features like pale skin, pale hair and pale eyes. Not like an albino though XD
I rarely fancy people anymore, I think Nero is perfect in how i'd like someone to look, but I like Nero more mainly due to personality. Got teh both ;p I'm more of a NeroxKyrie supporter though than totally fancying him, sucker for couples XD
Meh, im sad, i only ever like pixels XD

You told me you like dark haired black guys like myself! :lol: :lol:

I just had to slip that joke in.

NerosDevil

Shall we dance?
Esura;131084 said:
You told me you like dark haired black guys like myself! :lol: :lol:

I just had to slip that joke in.

XD I'm definatly a blonde person.
It's weird because, there are loads of blonde girls, but its alot more rare to see a blonde haired guy. I guess its like a fly to a blue,buzzing light, illuminous XD. I don't know why I find it so attracticve. Nero is the perfect example of what I like XD

Esura

NerosDevil;131115 said:
XD I'm definatly a blonde person.
It's weird because, there are loads of blonde girls, but its alot more rare to see a blonde haired guy. I guess its like a fly to a blue,buzzing light, illuminous XD. I don't know why I find it so attracticve. Nero is the perfect example of what I like XD

Dammit, I had no chance with you huh :lol: :lol:

Seriously tho, I love asian women so, as well as black women (both darked haired). I love black women cause of their scrumptious body and ass. I dont kno why I like asians for tho. Just something bout them that attracts me. But, although this is rare, I love jet black haired women! OMG! Every women I draw almost has jet black hair. Sometimes I add red and brown to mix it up.

Esura

Trish67;131117 said:
I don't give a sh*t, they can any hair color they want

So you wouldn't mind bein' with a handsome dark haired black guy like myself would you? :lol: :lol:

JK

Top Bottom