• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guy wants to Marry a Manga Character!??

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
ok well just like the title says a Japanese Man wants to marry a manga character aka Mikuru Asahina from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!!!!!

This is actually true people
basically he is doing an online petition to legalize marriage to an Anime Character in Japan!!!!!!!, he wants to get 1 Million signers so he can marry Mikuru!

AND PLEASE DON'T SAY OH WELL POST A LINK OR SOMETHING IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE JUST GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN "Marrying Manga Characters" ok DON'T BE LAZY PEOPLE I'm NOT GONNA DO YOUR SEARCHES FOR YOU!!! :D :) :).....but yeah this thread is basically what are your thoughts about this matter?

EDIT:Also people would you legalize this act if it were to come to where you live like US, UK, etc.?

so yeah mine is well WTF! seriously, i know anime characters are nice but still.....marrying them!!!???

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
My first thought is; How can you marry a manga character...? :|

My second is; WTF? thats retarded.

My third thought is; Why would you want to marry a manga character?

My fourth thought is; Its amazing how into anime people get...

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
To Marry a Manga or Anime Character....you can't it's not really possible but this guy is trying to make it possible......
and i think he may need to Medical help :D

Bandoor

Gosh Napoleon...
chob101;139325 said:
To Marry a Manga or Anime Character....you can't it's not really possible but this guy is trying to make it possible......
and i think he may need to Medical help :D

Ohh.... yeah I agree... :p

I thought you meant "Its not impossible" :lol:

Red_Devil

Gun for Hire
Yeah, UMMMM, Drugs are bad!!!!!!!

This guy should get hit by a bus so that his stupidity cannot infect others.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Id vote for it to be allowed, i mean it saves a real life female ever marrying someone whos clearly insane and not all there up top.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Dark Drakan;139345 said:
Id vote for it to be allowed, i mean it saves a real life female ever marrying someone whos clearly insane and not all there up top.

^True, this should be legal.:lol:

Hmmmm......Rei Ayana.........I mean................nothing................DON'T JUDGE ME.............o_O

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
I am reminded of the woman who honestly believes that she's married to Sephiroth on the astral plane. I believe she runs AdventChildren.net, which is kind of a scary place. o_o

^ not only that how r u going to speak to something that cant actually speak all the voices and the type of the anime character were made by all people so if someone wants to marry an anime character they should marry all the people that made the character including the voice actors ;)
and that would be soooo weird

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Well i just added an extra part of the thread.....so look up at me first post or NVM
i'll tell you so you don't have to go up all the way to the top!

Would you Legalize the act this guys trying to pull off if it were to happen where you live...basically what i'm trying to say is would you agree to legalize this act where you live...like US, UK, etc.?

i dunno it doesnt make any sense legalizing an illusion more than that i think if u would really want to marry an anime character than u need to buy the owner rights for the character which are hell expensive

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
Dark Drakan;139345 said:
Bra-****ing-vo my friend!

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
Who knows....but i still want to go there when i get a passport! :lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom