• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Greatest Video game Weapon?

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
biohazardmaster;133168 said:
well sorry if this seems harsh but not many people really like POP

I call bull on this one.

PoP has one of the biggest fanbases of any game series out there, and is one of the most innovative game series' at that, too.

Still, that's not what this thread is about, so here goes.

1: The Dagger of Time - Immersion in PoP: SoT = Me going for the rewind button every time I spill a beer.

2: Gravity Gun (Half Life 2.)

3: Fatman Mini Nuclear Missle Launcher (Fallout 3.) - Nothing says badass like your own portable nuke launcher.

4: Sephiroth's Masamune. - Make a joke about overcompensating, it'll be funnier when Sephiroth carves it into your grave. :lol:

5: The Shotgun. - Almost every FPS game features it, and it just dominates.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
Hammer of Dawn from Gears of War 1 & 2 is pretty sweet...and the Daichi Katana in Fable 2.

Basically anything that causes other things or, even better, people to blow up suits me :D

-B.(o).C-®

涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱 SOS団
^:lol:

You don't realize just how much you win, Angel.

And I myself am gonna go with Dragon's claw & Tiger's fang from Ninja Gaiden.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
After playing a little of Warrior within, that stupid dagger can just stay lost for all I care.

Combat is MUCH better when you can have two huge scimitars tearing the limbs off of enemies.

The water sword PWNS.

Rebellion327

Bring on the ruckus
Anyways. let me digress...

Rebellion is classic, but then Cerberus, Agni and Rudra, and Cloud's dismantling sword from AC was classic.~_~

Bad Wolf

32 flavors and then some
My favorite weapon? That's a tough one. I think I'd have to go with the Great Knife from Silent Hill 2. It's a pain to carry and wield, but the amount of damage it does is glorious.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
^I like explaining this too.:lol:

Look at it, even the blunt end will knock you out. It's a solid metal rod, meaning in a swordfight it can damage or break a blade.

Key_Blade.jpg

^That thing hurts allot, and is capable of delivering concussive blows.:lol:

shadow clone

sowrdmaster
^yeah but other keyblades could also be sharper than the kingdom key and like wise some r more solid and would knock u back more.

Top Bottom