• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
At this stage i will believe resi 9 when i see it, saying that if it sticks with the winters and the mold explanation then i will pass.

Re8 village was a good horror, but bad resi same as 7. The last game was more like a first person castlevania than a resi game, please do a reboot or go back to claire and leon capcom.

Kaori

I thought they were trying to be like Silent Hill with the mannequins. I even felt like the house was similar to Hideo Kojima's P.T. demo, and the whole thing with Rosemary being pursued by a cult after undergoing a rebirth was a direct copy.

Yeah. Lots of Heather Mason vibes. LOL. Mother Miranda was also too much like a Claudia Wolf type, or even Saddler in RE4. It wasn't very original to me how they used a lot of the same stuff like a castle and a factory, because RE4 and 8 certainly feel like they go together well. They definitely made it feel so obscure by adding in those lords, and one has a puppet person.

Too cartoony to be taken seriously in my view.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Nobuo Uematsu has announced that he is officially retiring as a music composer after the release of the latest game he worked on - "Fantasian: Neo Dimension".

Inevitable given his age, but still sad to hear nonetheless as he was a personal hero of mine as a wannabe musician. <3

Top Bottom