• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Kaori

Yes. Bloober Team are very talented. If they keep up the great work, they may become my favourite developers.

That trailer is odd. I assume he wears that suit as there's a virus at large. I have no idea why he kills that old lady. These trailers are always very vague in that they either show no gameplay, or it has things you barely catch the first time around.

Still, we got gameplay of the guy walking like just a few feet in front of him before spotting a creature. How cool is that? :D

Dr. Cheesesteak

Gona buy Clair obscura and stalker 2
I'm getting more and more tempted by STALKER 2. I never played the 2nd and 3rd ones and never finished the 1st one as my save file was on a soft lock of instantly getting headshot when I loaded lol. I was a good length in, though, I think 2nd to last area.

I'm trying to be more frugal and SH2 and some other upcoming games would take priority. And then there's other non-street date games like AI Limit, Clair Obscura, etc, too...man, just too many games! But yeah, STALKER 2 is looking real nice.

But big news for me are a couple DLC that I will for sure buy at launch.

Both coming out the last week of this month.

SMALL chance I may not get Mea Culpa at launch. If I've already beat a game in its base form, I try to wait until ALL DLC is released before playing again, and I'm not sure if Mea Culpa will be the only content-focused DLC. It sure seems to add enough to make Blasphemous 2 sort of "finalized", but I assume the devs would add a "true ending" once they are done w/ DLC, like they did for the first Blasphemous. So we'll see.

Top Bottom