• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General Gaming News

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
^ Hmm, not a lot I'm looking forward to. Though titles like Gravity Rush 2 and Yakuza 6 certainly caught my eye.

berto

I Saw the Devil
1473114893-1.jpg

1473114893-2.jpg

1473114893-3.jpg

berto

I Saw the Devil
PlayStation Meeting 2016 live stream announced

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Howdy! As you may know, PlayStation Meeting is happening tomorrow in New York City at the PlayStation Theater. It’s only open to members of the press, but we also wanted to open the invitation to PlayStation fans to watch live.

So here’s your invite! Join us at live.playstation.com tomorrow, September 7, starting at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern.

And stick around after the presentation for a special episode of PlayStation LiveCast. See you tomorrow!

Sid Shuman - Director, SIEA Social Media

blog.us.playstation.com

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
PlayStation Meeting 2016 live stream announced

PlayStation Meeting: Watch Live Tomorrow

Howdy! As you may know, PlayStation Meeting is happening tomorrow in New York City at the PlayStation Theater. It’s only open to members of the press, but we also wanted to open the invitation to PlayStation fans to watch live.

So here’s your invite! Join us at live.playstation.com tomorrow, September 7, starting at 12:00pm Pacific / 3:00pm Eastern.

And stick around after the presentation for a special episode of PlayStation LiveCast. See you tomorrow!

Sid Shuman - Director, SIEA Social Media

blog.us.playstation.com
is it PS Experience? Or something separate?

berto

I Saw the Devil
is it PS Experience? Or something separate?
You hadn't heard? Sony is holding a conference tomorrow for special announcements. They haven't said what it's about though it's pretty obvious. They announced this around comic con.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
You hadn't heard? Sony is holding a conference tomorrow for special announcements. They haven't said what it's about though it's pretty obvious. They announced this around comic con.
Hmm nope tbh. I wasn't sure if its just small updates or like annual PS Experience from years before.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hmm nope tbh. I wasn't sure if its just small updates or like annual PS Experience from years before.
Well, the rumors are that they're showing the Neo and the Slim. Pricing and all that jazz, plus new games and what not. It's probably everything they didn't get to show at E3.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Well, there you go. PS4 Neo is officially called the PS4 Pro and it's $399 for an November release.

Last edited:

berto

I Saw the Devil
We've got an important development update from IGA this week, and we wanted to make sure the backers were the first to hear it. In short: To ensure the game meets his quality standards, IGA is bringing on additional developers and has moved his estimate for the game's release back to the first half of 2018.

Koji Igarashi: "The last thing I want to do is keep our backers waiting, but after receiving such incredible support, I feel responsible for delivering the best product I possibly can. Again, I offer my sincerest apologies."

All of us on the campaign and development sides of the team are looking forward to playing the finished game as soon as we can, but as IGA says, we also want this game to be "done right the first time."

We'll continue to keep you updated on the development process every step of the way. (In fact, the next regularly scheduled update, featuring some songs and commentary from Michiru Yamane, is just about ready to go. And as IGA mentioned, you can expect more news about the development process as soon as it's available.)

Thanks again for all you've done to make such an exciting project possible.

Kickstarter Update

berto

I Saw the Devil
TGS 2016 kicked off with Sony's pre-show and aside from traditional announcements and annual discounts, if I understand correctly, in celebration of Gravity Rush 2 coming this winter PS+ users, at least in Japan, get to download the game for free.

Dark Drakan

Admin
.... and the Ultimate Butthurt Award goes to! These poor, miserable bastards! Awww muffin(s)!

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/09/valve-bans-developer-steam-lawsuit-customers-bad-reviews-2/

Companies like digital homicide should be banned from releasing games period. They are a shady company who simply try and milk gamers for cash by doing very little in the way of development. I'm sure they will pop up under a new name again but hopefully if they do then Valve take some legal action against them too.

Top Bottom