• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Who wants to see Vergil's campaign for DLC to be the opposite of Vergil's Downfall? A path of redemption.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I wanna play as Dante and Vergil in missions 1-7

As missions 2, 4 and 5 are some of my favourite and I wish I could play em as Dante

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
A lot of V's quotes come from The Marriage of Heaven and Hell - Proverbs of Hell: Plate 7.

In seed time learn, in harvest teach, in winter enjoy.
Drive your cart and your plow over the bones of the dead.
The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
Prudence is a rich ugly old maid courted by Incapacity.
He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence.
The cut worm forgives the plow.
Dip him in the river who loves water.

A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
He whose face gives no light, shall never become a star.
Eternity is in love with the productions of time.
The busy bee has no time for sorrow.
The hours of folly are measur'd by the clock, but of wisdom: no clock can measure.

All wholesome food is caught without a net or a trap.
Bring out number weight & measure in a year of dearth.
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.
A dead body, revenges not injuries.
The most sublime act is to set another before you.
If the fool would persist in his folly he would become wise.
Folly is the cloke of knavery.
Shame is Prides cloke.

mhh7.jpg

Can any of you guys and gals recognize these?

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Who wants to see Vergil's campaign for DLC to be the opposite of Vergil's Downfall? A path of redemption.
I would love to have this, set after dmc 5, maybe something happened when he is whit dante in hell, maybe both are assaulted by a demo who is powerful in illusion and show them their past, and they must fight to return to reality... A bit like the scarecrow in the arkham videogame

Sean Gow

Does anyone else think Dante thought Cavaliere Angelo was Vergil in a new form of Nelo Angelo when he first meets him?
Because if we remember, the last time Dante saw Vergil alive was when he was still Nelo.

Not just that, he says stuff like;

“Is that your Halloween costume? Thought you had better taste than that”

“I forgot how scary you are when you’re angry”

“I remember you being scarier than this”

“You can’t beat me, I can read all your moves. Helps I know who you really are”

Those quotes aren’t word for word, by the way. Just the general gist of them from what I can remember.

Apologies if anyone had mentioned this before though

Vergil95

Does anyone else think Dante thought Cavaliere Angelo was Vergil in a new form of Nelo Angelo when he first meets him?
Because if we remember, the last time Dante saw Vergil alive was when he was still Nelo.

Those quotes aren’t word for word, by the way. Just the general gist of them from what I can remember.

Dante know that Urizen is vergil, not only v tell him this in the devil may cry office but also in mission 10 dante recognize urizen as vergil because he sensed his presence... Dante know that cavalier is not vergil in the quotes he probably was referring similarity between nelo Angelo and cavaliere or he probably know that cavaliere power come from Trish and so his quotes were referring to Trish

Last edited:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium

That's him referring to Trish, not Vergil. He sensed her inside the armor, and he can "read all his moves" cause they're lightning based like Trish's.

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Put in DMC5 after a few weeks off to check out Bloody Palace.

Not bad, though the fact that I can't suspend my BP progress and then go play some missions without deleting my progress is annoying.

Vergil95

Put in DMC5 after a few weeks off to check out Bloody Palace.

Not bad, though the fact that I can't suspend my BP progress and then go play some missions without deleting my progress is annoying.
Well it would have been to easy, bloody palace is always been a one run until the last level, going into bloody palace means that is the only think you Will do in the next two HOUR XD

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Would love a floor in bloody palace filled with devil triggered Fury's and proto Angelo's

About ten of each , and maybe two behemoths and two empusa queen's to finish

Be in my element if that were the case

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
I'd want a story of them going deeper into hell , finding the place mundus is sealed in

And Dante letting Vergil kill him for vengeance

Then they fight their way out of hell and come back in time for a big baddy that Nero can't deal with

One last fight before they live in peace and Nero fights the fodder demons who are left

Top Bottom