• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

AgentRedgrave

Legendary Devil Hunter
Well, I'm excited. Little anxious though....I'm kinda worried that Dante, and possibly Lady and Trish, maybe even V, is gonna die. Either way, I'm sure the game's gonna be great.
Maybe V is Vergil's human side while Urizen is his demon side; separated.
You read my theory thread bud?

ShiningTempest

The story got leaked and.

It is VERY GOOD.

What I love about the story is that it does not introduce any other 3rd party. Like DMC2 had these 3rd parties like Argosax, Matier etc that were not from Spardas original legend.
DMC4 introduced Nero and the fandom had to speculate his origins for years.
5 does not introduce another party just to dramatize everything.
It uses existing lore, mcguffins and characters and answers some questions while building new stakes and creates this mythos that is highly consistent with pre existing material.

Good writing.

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
The story got leaked and.

It is VERY GOOD.

What I love about the story is that it does not introduce any other 3rd party. Like DMC2 had these 3rd parties like Argosax, Matier etc that were not from Spardas original legend.
It uses existing lore, mcguffins and characters and answers some questions while building new stakes and creates this mythos that is highly consistent with pre existing material.

Good writing.
Sounds like a good sign. :)

Lain

Earthbound Immortal
Premium
Hmm...this could be good but also has the potential to go very bad. It'll all come down to the execution. I await the game with baited breath. :nailbiting:

berto

I Saw the Devil
There are technically 3 days left but in truth the game is out in 2. This is the shortest amount of time I've had to wait for a DMC game so it feels rather surreal to have it so quickly here. With the game, though, and everything I've seen about it, the few cutscenes, the novel, the previous games, there is something that's been weighing heavily on my mind, which is silly considering this is just a video game, but, sufficient to say I might be putting too much on this game.

Last edited:

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
It certainly does feel surreal for 5 to be coming out after all those years of waiting.

I wonder what the franchise'll look like in another ten years...

I so want this series to continue!!! More new generations of heroes!!!!

Top Bottom