• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Vergil had some hope but Lucia was never Gona be playable Ronin lol

So ya about bp , you fight bosses every 20 floors up to 80 , then U fight a boss on floor 90 , another on 98-99-100-101

At least with dante

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
PS-Messages-20190401-124658.jpg

Just ended bloody palace with dante default costume, I must say that it was a bit easy for me at least with dante, I only find a bit difficult the urizen boss in raw at the end, but when I remember is pattern in it fall easy, when I saw vergil as final boss I just played whit him... Easy for veteran of devil may cry but probably I will find trouble whit Nero and v, I wonder how to fight urizen whit this last one... I appreciate that they put the option to reload to a save point if you close bloody palace since many times happened to me that I needed to do something and I had to let the PlayStation opened since there were no save point... Well I had to say forunadly there is no Lucia, damn how much I hate that character XD just bidimensional and no charm or anything, hope vergil will be added later as dlc

Last edited:

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
The room with 3 Fury's is so much fun , as is 2 behemoths and an empusa queen , uh so much star raving

It's more fun than 4"s bp by miles

Difficulty wise they are about the same tbh , although the later floors of 4 are tougher in some ways

Also be prepared that after a certain level of floors enemies and bosses will devil trigger

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
?

How can it be a ripoff when 1) it's free and 2) they never ever even alluded to having anyone else playable, that's an expectation that you made up for yourself purely on your own. They delivered exactly what they said they were gonna.

Oh not Bloody Palace. It's fine. It's just no extra characters have been put into the game yet.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
That's a bummer. I was interested in the Ladies night DLC with Trish/lady.

I saw a mod for Nero with the DmC Dante coat so I'm hoping someone does the DmC Vergil coat with V.

I look forward to playing bloody palace later today.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
It's just no extra characters have been put into the game yet.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. They never said they were gonna add other characters, and on the contrary, actually have been repeatedly confirmed that there are no DLCs planned in the first place besides BP.

So my point is that being angry because of not met completely made up expectations makes no sense.

If I'm honest, rather than the absence of new characters, which we already knew it would be the case, I'm more disappointed by the lack of coop for BP, because that is something that's actually in the game right now and therefore it was legit to be expected in the BP update.

Vergil95

That's exactly what I'm talking about. They never said they were gonna add other characters, and on the contrary, actually have been repeatedly confirmed that there are no DLCs planned in the first place besides BP.

So my point is that being angry because of not met completely made up expectations makes no sense.

If I'm honest, rather than the absence of new characters, which we already knew it would be the case, I'm more disappointed by the lack of coop for BP, because that is something that's actually in the game right now and therefore it was legit to be expected in the BP update.
They will probably add coop bloody palace as a dlc to pay along with vergil, probably they wanted to see how the game selled before doing any additional dlc, since the game selled well they will probably work on other dlc not free dlc obviously

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Hey I'm willing to throw money at them for dlc if it's good

I’d be happy to give them money for DLC but not stupid money. The last DLC I bought for a game was for Spider-Man and I think it was £6.50 or something and definitely wasn’t worth the price.

I’d love to get to play as Trish and Lady in their own missions but only if the DLC was cheap, say £3-4.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Anything up to 10 quid is okay with me , I'd gladly pay 20 for a season pass equivalent if there was multiple dlc to come but being realistic I'd be happy for just one

If it was good

Coop bp just needs a bp update, not dlc

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Good luck with it

Also Ronin love how you respond with an angry emoji to me but do nothing to anyone else's posts that say the same thing

I'm only the messenger , capcom stated this themselves so aim your anger at them please

Vergil95

I will even spend 20 euro for the dlc to come, I mean the developer spend time, money and they work to do them , I don't see why complain... What I don't like are the dlc that are available a week after the release of the game or the the dlc of the deluxe edition, they make you pay 15 or more for this dlc that would have been able to be in the standard game since release, but obviously they must make money on everything

Vergil95

So I've downloaded the update but there's no Bloody Palace option in the menu... Where is it?
Go to main menu the one were you can select mission gallery ecc... Also if you don't complete the game you cannot play bloody palace

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Go to main menu the one were you can select mission gallery ecc... Also if you don't complete the game you cannot play bloody palace

Yeah I go there but it's not there. Do I have to beat the whole game again even though I completed it already on multiple difficulties?

Top Bottom