• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Claws? That's interesting.. I know it's most likely sparda, but if it has claws, and it does seems like ones, could it be they'll make Griffon weapon?

Westhawk

Yea a claw like hilt.
Crazy idea that’s probably not true. It has a similar shape to Angelo Nelos sword and we have seen enemies like him in game and there is the a boss with a similar idea. So if Dante got corrupted like Vergil and someone freed him but kept the weapon from his corrupted form, probably unlikely.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Hmm, I think angelo Nelo sword looks a little like Red Queen.
latest
latest

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
HMAgHit.jpg

There is the Void customization screen for the player (as far as Nero is concerned). So far the customization options are set to Nero's mechanics (instant recovery for Red Queen's Exceed, Unlimited DB and can switch which set, and automatic reload for Blue Rose and there are is a ??? option.....I wonder what that is.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

HMD8kgg.jpg

Main Menu I guess. I hope it changes based on Mission or character. Also there are 2 obviously missing modes. One of these are probably Bloody Palace.....the other who knows. Could be the famed online mode or something.

EDIT:

ShiningTempest

mechanics (instant recovery for Red Queen's Exceed, Unlimited DB and can swiMain Menu I guess. I hope it changes based on Mission or character. Also there are 2 obviously missing modes. One of these are probably Bloody Palace.....the other who knows. Could be the famed online mode or something.
A co op mode or a boss more?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
A co op mode or a boss more?

Don't know. It could be neither but the notion that DMC5 could have online multiplayer I'm leaning more towards to it being online (co-op) than a Boss Fight mode. Unless Bloody Palace is both an online and offline mode then they can squeeze in another mode like a Boss Fight mode.

Sean Gow

I know this is hardly news or anything but just thought this was interesting;

https://www.instagram.com/prettygreenltd/?hl=en

English Rockstar Liam Gallagher’s clothing brand ‘Pretty Green’ have started using V’s model Owen Hamza for their latest photo shoots.

They’ve never used him before, so I wonder if this game has begun to open new doors for the models?

I hope so. I love the idea that a video game like this can have a positive impact on someone’s career in another medium!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups!
Easy automatic did combos for you yes, but the void could make DMC5 easy to access for new people, thus making a few combo mad veterans get bent out of shape that a noon can be better then them.

I highly doubt a majority of the veterans hate void mode. If they're going to hate on that, they might as well hate Bayonetta's training mode on the loading screen. While I did dislike DmC for a time, the training mode was one of the few things Ninja Theory got right. When Bayonetta 3 comes out, I hope they make it a separate mode, instead of being part of the loading screen,

Last edited:

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Easy automatic did combos for you yes, but the void could make DMC5 easy to access for new people, thus making a few combo mad veterans get bent out of shape that a noon can be better then them.
I dunno. I don't think it will happens. It's like mix of bayonetta/DmC training and Ninja Gaiden Mission mode. Nevertheless, NG is still one of the hardest games ever made.

Top Bottom