• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I was talking to someone about that. Maybe Kyrie won’t be shown until the end of the game to show she’s pregnant continuing Spardas bloodline with a new human-demon hybrid.
Yes it’s just speculation.

Well I hope they’ll give Kyrie a full appearance. She deserves that!

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
We already know who Trish's model is...

Weee-heeheeeeeeeee~

KS9dZ.gif

Oh not funny!!!

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
Well I hope they’ll give Kyrie a full appearance. She deserves that!

I don't understand your enthusiasm for Kyrie, she's easily the blandest and most boring character in the whole franchise, on par with DMC2 Dante. All she's got going for her is her cute looks and voice and even those I find annoying.

The only reason I'd want to see her in DMC5 is just because of mild curiosity as to what her design would be this time. And as to whether they butchered her face like Trish's or not. LOL

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Im always up for using characters better but Kyrie's harder to fix given what we know of the game's story and the action-oriented focus of DMC. So it best to keep her in a smaller role for now.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Based on this video's analysis things that I wasn't aware of before

-Balrog apparently according to an interview has several punch and kick modes and could have a massive move pool (trying to get the link to that interview if it exists)
-Balrog flame charge is still active even when you change to other weapons but it does fade away over time of inactive use and the weapon actually talks to you telling you when its about to time out via a countdown (2:25)
-TwoSome Time may have been replaced with some (trash) triple shot....may have.....I hope not.:grumpy:
-Half Guard or regular Guard (not perfectly timed Royal Guard) no longer causes chip damage but consumes DT gauge and if their is DT gauge stock the guard is either ineffective or breaks.
-Cavaliere has a good plethora of moves
-DT Stinger got nerfed:'(
-And something about Trickster with Ukemi and Run Up. I'm trying to get info about this from the guy in the video.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
-TwoSome Time may have been replaced with some (trash) triple shot....may have.....I hope not.:grumpy:

I'm fairly certain that's just Rapid Shot being reintroduced, turning your normal shot attacks into a burst, just like it did in DMC3.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I'm fairly certain that's just Rapid Shot being reintroduced, turning your normal shot attacks into a burst, just like it did in DMC3.

Oh yeah now that I think about I noticed charging your guns are now tied to Gunslinger like in DMC3 (or so it seems). I guess Itsuno may have been right in some capacity that Dante plays more like he did in DMC3 than in DMC4. Although it looks more like a fusion of the two rather than leaning more towards one.....hopefully that means Wall Running is back.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Also at 2:20 I noticed that E&I can charge up to twice now and it looks using Gunslinger moves while Charged uses up Charge Stocks too. Don't think that was possible in previous entries...maybe 3. I don't know been years or almost half a decade since I played DMC3.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Also at 2:20 I noticed that E&I can charge up to twice now and it looks using Gunslinger moves while Charged uses up Charge Stocks too. Don't think that was possible in previous entries...maybe 3. I don't know been years or almost half a decade since I played DMC3.

-DMC5 wasn't even the first game to do 3-D camera. DmC did it first.
- "new enmy designs!" *shows enemies from DMC1*
- "ninja GAYdin"
-I mean...the off-screen enemy thing always felt a bit cheap. The game should allow you to focus on ALL enemies you fight.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What's the best choice for V's trailer debut? PSX or Paris Games Week coming next month?

Top Bottom