• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

General DMC 5 Discussion

Gel

When the going gets tough, the tough get going
Premium
Rumours on how DMC team members don't like Lady confirmed. Aparently at TGS Itsuno said:
"The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Lady at all. In the midst of making Devil May Cry, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten her. Her very existence. For example, in episode 4, I remembered and added one shot with Lady. I had no attachment to her at all. I think that was okay, because in Nero's campaign, she didn't appear. Not even in a single shot. "

So , as it was said before Trish is Capcom's favorite, Lady is fan's favorite.

Gel

Premium
Who're Trish & Lady's models?
I didn't find it yet. Rumors say Lady's model could be Reuben's spouse but I guess not. As soon as I find it I'll post it here.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
There's so much about Dante in general that should be changed. At least his outfit looks better now.

Gel

Premium
@Gel
LOL, you're a hound, gal!
Ironically it seems every black female dog is named Lucy. Since I'm blackhaired myself and I love dogs, it's possible I share some of their virtues. Lol.
Trish's model is still unknown.

An apart:
You know that rubber DB Nero has called "Sweet Surrender"? Maybe is not for a nasty purpose at all.
Do you know who usually needs shoulders and hip massages? Pregnant ladies.
After all we still didn't see Kyrie on screen...

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Alright! Any luck on Trish’s model yet?

We already know who Trish's model is...

Weee-heeheeeeeeeee~

KS9dZ.gif

Westhawk

Ironically it seems every black female dog is named Lucy. Since I'm blackhaired myself and I love dogs, it's possible I share some of their virtues. Lol.
Trish's model is still unknown.

An apart:
You know that rubber DB Nero has called "Sweet Surrender"? Maybe is not for a nasty purpose at all.
Do you know who usually needs shoulders and hip massages? Pregnant ladies.
After all we still didn't see Kyrie on screen...
I was talking to someone about that. Maybe Kyrie won’t be shown until the end of the game to show she’s pregnant continuing Spardas bloodline with a new human-demon hybrid.
Yes it’s just speculation.

Top Bottom