• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom Trailer

ninjaa93

Most of this stuff is an opinion debate, which makes the source material unimportant.
i was on your side just seems like everyone is out with the old in with the new...trish and the other past charachters where strong you guys are forgetting lady she had her on story line and motives and emotions soo yeah with kat im sure she will give her story via conversation but it seems to me she gets captured ib then the story turns into lets save her.

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
To me, Lady was more useful than Kat AND Trish. Because lady could actually take care of herself, not to mention, Kat and Trish are both female stereotypes in one way or another. Kat so far is headed down the damsel in distress road. And Trish was a succubus who developed a crush on Dante, only for that crush never to be referenced outside of viewtiful Joe/ hinted at in DMC1. Lady on the other hand was a strong female support character, who probably is not in a relationship, and prefers to stay that way, as she sees her fight against the demons more important.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
To me, Lady was more useful than Kat AND Trish. Because lady could actually take care of herself, not to mention, Kat and Trish are both female stereotypes in one way or another. Kat so far is headed down the damsel in distress road. And Trish was a succubus who developed a crush on Dante, only for that crush never to be referenced outside of viewtiful Joe/ hinted at in DMC1. Lady on the other hand was a strong female support character, who probably is not in a relationship, and prefers to stay that way, as she sees her fight against the demons more important.

I'm not sure about that.

Lady is a sterotype character;

the "I'm a strong female girl because of a tragedy" character.

Lady lost her mom, she get's strong, fights demons, finds father, kills him. But not before she fell for his trick and forgave him that one time, only for him to use her again.

After she killed her father, she became the"I'm just eye candy"

character, which was where I think her character just diminished from where it stood in DMC3. The anime was okay with her personality, but DMC4, I just thought she became a slut in looks.

Agility

"Known"
To me, Lady was more useful than Kat AND Trish. Because lady could actually take care of herself, not to mention, Kat and Trish are both female stereotypes in one way or another. Kat so far is headed down the damsel in distress road. And Trish was a succubus who developed a crush on Dante, only for that crush never to be referenced outside of viewtiful Joe/ hinted at in DMC1. Lady on the other hand was a strong female support character, who probably is not in a relationship, and prefers to stay that w as she sees her fight against the demons more important.

Son, Lady is useless. She was spoon fed Arkham and she was saved by Dante. It wasn't a mission to save her because she was not WORTH a mission. The game itself didn't make any sense when it came to Lady. She was stabbed and bled like 2 gallons of blood. She's supposed to be human right? Then what the ****!? Why is she climbing a wall with a leg that's bleeding like that? Oh, it's NOT bleeding like that? It just so happened to stop, no limping either? Cut the camera!

Lucia is much more useful than any of the original Devil May Cry women. She has her own disc. We don't know what they're going to do with Kat in DmC. But her usefulness is all over the trailers and gameplay videos. You just saw her twist an artifact to change an entire area's angle/gravity. You need this woman on your team against Limbo. Period. Without her, you may not be able to get out. Let alone, know where to go.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Son, Lady is useless. She was spoon fed Arkham and she was saved by Dante. It wasn't a mission to save her because she was not WORTH a mission. The game itself didn't make any sense when it came to Lady. She was stabbed and bled like 2 gallons of blood. She's supposed to be human right? Then what the ****!? Why is she climbing a wall with a leg that's bleeding like that? Oh, it's NOT bleeding like that? It just so happened to stop, no limping either? Cut the camera!

Lady's not useless. She can kick ass, it's just her character is over used.

Lucia is much more useful than any of the original Devil May Cry women. She has her own disc. We don't know what they're going to do with Kat in DmC. But her usefulness is all over the trailers and gameplay videos. You just saw her twist an artifact to change an entire area's angle/gravity. You need this woman on your team against Limbo. Period. Without her, you may not be able to get out. Let alone, know where to go.

Kat is reliable, but not in a sense that she can protect you. She can only show you the way and point you in the direction you need to go. Lucia is strong, but her character is a bit bland, mostly because she hardly had character in her. (Blaming CAPCOM for that one.)

Agility

"Known"
Kat is reliable, but not in a sense that she can protect you. She can only show you the way and point you in the direction you need to go. Lucia is strong, but her character is a bit bland, mostly because she hardly had character in her. (Blaming CAPCOM for that one.)

Lady can kick ass?

Who's ass? Not Arkham's!

ninjaa93

lol story wise but not literally im sure we know how to get to point a to point b lol stop trolling if your going to use that logic we would be getting lost in every mission since she isnt actually with u in limbo. not to mention im sure dante has know about limbo before she came into the picture.

Agility

"Known"
lol story wise but not literally im sure we know how to get to point a to point b lol stop trolling if your going to use that logic we would be getting lost in every mission since she isnt actually with u in limbo. not to mention im sure dante has know about limbo before she came into the picture.

1. Storywise, you wouldn't know which direction to go without her. Gameplay wise, you still wouldn't know what to do without her. That's why she "Marked it."

2. He was still in his trailer when they first met. Trailer was destroyed by demons shortly after.

ninjaa93

1. Storywise, you wouldn't know which direction to go without her. Gameplay wise, you still wouldn't know what to do without her. That's why she "Marked it."

2. He was still in his trailer when they first met. Trailer was destroyed by demons shortly after.
oh my god...thats common sence thats no different from a lock on or a marker the why u see it all im getting is she is a walking game mechanic and im sure she is not im just saying we dont need her like you say to be honest she is a means of explaining how dante fight in limbo in a walking talking form kinda like limbo being the means of explaining demon doors in so on.

Top Bottom