• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamescom Trailer

mrrandomlulz

Monsuuuta moonssuta mo mo mo mo monsuuta
What I thought the romance in DMC4 was well delivered plus romance in an action series aren't going to be on the same league with romance on a romance series which is what Failight is..romance and DMC is action.
Twilight is not a romance,I just looked on Urban Dictionary and this is the best, most accurate definition I found

The first in a series of four books that are written horribly, are extremley repetitive in terms of adjectives and contains vampires that sparkle in the sun. About 45% of the pages in all 4 books combined are spent describing Edward Cullens 'cold, hard skin' and his "smoldering eyes". oh, and how his 'cold hard skin' *sparkles* in the sunlight. Did i mention its also extremely repetitive?

The main character is Bella Swan who is a stupid whore who depends totally on her trophy boyfriend to protect her from other vampires who want to do everyone a favour and kill her. (which is a shame they dont because shes so annoying).

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
Am i the only on that has noticed that Twilight haters spend signifigantly more time talking about Twilight than the fans (obviously not counting actual Twilight forums). I have never actually seen an off topic pro-Twilight discussion but Twilight haters feel the need to derail a perfectly good DmC discussion with extremely generic insults that show no sign of any awareness of the actual contents of the books besides the fact that the vampires sparkle (something that is only mentioned twice in the entire series)

It just seems odd to me that all of you seem so interested in a series you don't even like.(and probably haven't read.)

Railazel

Am i the only on that has noticed that Twilight haters spend signifigantly more time talking about Twilight than the fans (obviously not counting actual Twilight forums). I have never actually seen an off topic pro-Twilight discussion but Twilight haters feel the need to derail a perfectly good DmC discussion with extremely generic insults that show no sign of any awareness of the actual contents of the books besides the fact that the vampires sparkle (something that is only mentioned twice in the entire series)

It just seems odd to me that all of you seem so interested in a series you don't even like.(and probably haven't read.)

It's because of the fact that it's popular.

Now if y'all excuse me, I'm going back to track this discussion was originally on.

Twilight referrences aside, I've heard somewhere that Dante doesn't have a crush on Kat but seemingly she brings out deeper emotions that he doesn't usually express. I assume that this is how he matures into the Dante we know but I don't understand how it exactly works.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall

Now if y'all excuse me, I'm going back to track this discussion was originally on.

Twilight referrences aside, I've heard somewhere that Dante doesn't have a crush on Kat but seemingly she brings out deeper emotions that he doesn't usually express. I assume that this is how he matures into the Dante we know but I don't understand how it exactly works.

It's probably like DMC3 when Dante realized he had to be more serious about devil hunting from spending time in Temi Ni Gru with Lady. To this day, I still don't get what Lady did to make Dante get serious about Devil hunting. Is it because of her family problems?

It's kind of the same as haters of DmC;

They talk a lot about how DmC sucks, but yet they talk about DmC in general the most. They mostly point out the outer appearance of the game and don't even keep up with the time. Can you believe there are some people who still thinks Dante smokes? It's just the life of a fandom.

DragonMaster2010

It's probably like DMC3 when Dante realized he had to be more serious about devil hunting from spending time in Temi Ni Gru with Lady. To this day, I still don't get what Lady did to make Dante get serious about Devil hunting. Is it because of her family problems?

They talk a lot about how DmC sucks, but yet they talk about DmC in general the most. They mostly point out the outer appearance of the game and don't even keep up with the time. Can you believe there are some people who still thinks Dante smokes? It's just the life of a fandom.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

I guess Dante was able to emphatize since she is in the similar boat to him. Or puts his own life in perspective given that she is still human and still fighting hard, he shouldn't be slacking as much as he does.

Tosto

The Dark Brawler
I've realized that no one has mentioned anything about Virgil's hair which is WHITE/GREY! Wow, I bet if it was black we'd have a big halabaloo about it but it's white so it's business as usual. *sigh*

Anyway, the V-man's hair being white confirmes something that Tameem eluded to in the past. Dante's hair color is tied to the story, and I think it might actually change the more intuned with his Demonic side he becomes.

Other than all that though, great story trailer/reveal trailer for Virgil. I wish I had this game now!

Omoshiroi

To delve a bit at what Tosto said in his previous post, take a look at Vergils hair around 1:49-1:50-ish just as Dante walks by him. His hair looks identical to Dante in form and color, I Know it may be the light that changes the color and i know its in the start of a fade to black, but still?

Kammosjuttu

I've heard somewhere that Dante doesn't have a crush on Kat but seemingly she brings out deeper emotions that he doesn't usually express. I assume that this is how he matures into the Dante we know but I don't understand how it exactly works.

I wonder could it have anything to do with it that Kat is a medium that Dante is able to tune in his emotions better? Mediums in general has that sort of effect on people they associate with. In a way they're even a bit like therapists; they must understand people, observe them well and have a great understanding over feelings and reading them off people plus digging them up. Suggestion is also a powerful tool.

Railazel

I guess Dante was able to emphatize since she is in the similar boat to him. Or puts his own life in perspective given that she is still human and still fighting hard, he shouldn't be slacking as much as he does.
I wonder could it have anything to do with it that Kat is a medium that Dante is able to tune in his emotions better? Mediums in general has that sort of effect on people they associate with. In a way they're even a bit like therapists; they must understand people, observe them well and have a great understanding over feelings and reading them off people plus digging them up. Suggestion is also a powerful tool.

Is it me or does Dante have weird relationships with women.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Good to know that I'm not crazy. It's also good to know that I have better skills at handling women than the Original Dante :troll:.
I'm pretty sure the girls you know live less complicated lives than clones, half humans, monster hunters and sorceress.

Just saying.

On topic- kat is probably as useful or capable as Lucia or Lady but not she doesn't have Dante's ability to bulldoze his way through whatever obstacle is in his path. So she has to fight smarter not harder.

Railazel

I'm pretty sure the girls you know live less complicated lives than clones, half humans, monster hunters and sorceress.

Just saying.

Believe it or not, the women I meet happen to be clones, half- demons, and witches.

On topic- kat is probably as useful or capable as Lucia or Lady but not she doesn't have Dante's ability to bulldoze his way through whatever obstacle is in his path. So she has to fight smarter not harder.

I don't know, Lady and Lucia were pretty strong. I assume Kat has about as much physical strength as the average girl.

DragonMaster2010

Is it me or does Dante have weird relationships with women.

DMC1: A demon made to look like his mom.

DMC2: a clone who believed she was a demon.

DMC3: a human girl who wants to kill her father/ a succubus, vampire witch who couldn't have Sparda, so she settles for the next best thing. (Dante)

DMC anime: Little girl treats him like a personal doormat.

DMC4: The two girls from 1 and 3 now just stealing money from him, and treating him like their b*tch.

Nope. Dante's perfectly fine with women.:troll:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Believe it or not, the women I meet happen to be clones, half- demons, and witches.

I don't know, Lady and Lucia were pretty strong. I assume Kat has about as much physical strength as the average girl.
Than you should make a reality tv show off your life and make some coin.

Well lady is as strong as a human being could get so kat should be judged by lady's standards as they have to fight in a smarter way than Dante has.

Certain options might not be viable.

Top Bottom